Angela Bellotte: Adam Levine's New Girlfriend!

Angela Bellotte: Adam Levine's New Girlfriend!

Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine is dating model Angela Bellotte, JustJared.com can exclusively reveal.

The couple was spotted catching a departing flight to NYC via LAX airport in Los Angeles on Tuesday (September 8). A few weeks ago, Adam and Angela were spotted holding hands in the Big Apple.

While sucking on his lollipop at the airport, Adam tweeted, “Heading back to NYC. Then Switzerland again to put the finishing touches on the record, including a brand new one. Number 13!”

10+ pictures inside of cute couple Adam Levine and Angela Bellotte

• Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

a really hot girl with an oral fixation, i totally see the appeal. she’s really pretty and looks low maintenance too.

BOTH ARE CUTE

Maroon 5 sucks.
terrible band recording terrible music with terrible music videos with greasy grandmas and the lead singer boning some wriggly chick.

I feel like he has a new girlfriend every 3-6 months.

Greasy grandmas is right. Adam is so disgusting, i hope she packed her valtrex!

He probably has to be checked for STDS every 3 to 6 months too.

He probably has to be checked for STDS every 3 to 6 months too.

WHY ARE THEY CONTINUING TO REPORT ON WHO HE IS DATING? HE NEEDS TO RELEASE SOME MORE MUSIC!!!

BORRRING….just another model

How is this an exclusive when other websites had this news for days?h

creativegirl @ 09/11/2009 at 6:49 am

well its the first i heard about it and while you know i appreciate it every time you have a new Adam Levine post Jared, this breaks my heart.

oh well — i still love Adam and you jared for posting about him!

xoxo

such a MANWHORE!!!
AIDS is coming for him!

womenhunter @ 09/11/2009 at 9:19 am

such a manwhore~

How is this an exclusive when other websites had this news for days?h

Thats what I would like to know,because other sites posted about this already.

candyhearts @ 09/11/2009 at 10:23 am

I would love to say ‘God, I would love to suck on Adam Levine’s lollipop’ but I am just not that into him….

This girl is so gorgeous, I’d admit. He dates all the gorgeous women, from waitress, actress, model, singer, etc. How lucky can you be? And he’s just this mediocre rock artist – also has not heard any top hits from him lately. Lost his mojo to Kings of Leon!!! KOL rocks! Are people still interested in him?

GO AHEAD, ADAM, YOU WILL BED ANYONE. WHO CARES?
NOBODY WILL LAST WITH YOU, ANYONE.
YES, NO MATTER WHO IS SHE IN YOUR LIFE.

ADAM LEVINE BEDDED EVERYONE, LIKE, JENNIFER LOPEZ’S
ANNOYING/UGLY REAL-LIFE HUBBY #3. “BIRD OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER.” THIS SAYING, IS TRUE TO THEM.

PEACE OUT, GUYS!

D.T. + M.M. = FOREVER ONE TRUE LOVE. WOHOOOO! TRUST ME…….
QUEBECOIS RULES! CORRECT, YARI BABY. YEYYYYY!

XOXOXOXO,
CHERISH

@Logan: LOL . . .he does. He has nice eyes, but in my opinion is just gross. I mean he has slept with every girl in Hollywood probably.

He's Gross @ 09/11/2009 at 11:12 pm

He finally got a girl. What a perv. Only famous guy that has to go desperately chasing every woman begging them to pay him attention.

God this is SOOOO predictable. A model?? She’s cute, but GOD get someone else! I dislike her cause I want him for myself!!!! lol

HereWeGoAgain @ 09/12/2009 at 1:55 pm

From these pics, she seems really sweet. And looks very pretty. I wonder how long it’s gonna take Adam and his ego to screw up THIS relationship.

Finally I gotto know her name. From his twitter I was longing to know who she was named like.
She’s just his type. Both are absolutely beautiful.
I SURE do care whom he’s dating, cos I love when he’s happy.
I guess all these losers hinting about Adam’s womanizing antics or ridicolous “diseases” are just so plain jalous of his wonderful life and talent. He can do whatever. And I can’t wait for new music.
(BTW, Angela, I’m dead envious. I wish he’d bed me anytime).

Finally I found how she’s called, yes!
I’m DAMN jalous of her luck but as always I am damn happy when Adam is happy so… thank you JJ for posting this.
Now it’s explained why he resisted in Switzerland merely four days and he’s alòready heading back to LA, “chasing sun”.
I think we just found out his “sun”‘s name.
Lovely.

HereWeGoAgain @ 09/16/2009 at 2:58 pm

@Lucy:

Really, you’re not afraid of catching an STD off of this idiot? Oh well, each to their own I guess.

EASILY the SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!! Good for her, she seems sweet. I WOULD SOOOO SLEEP WITH HIM TOO IF I HAD THE CHANCE!! IT WOULD BE SO WORTHWHILE!! GOD KNOWS HE MUST BE AMAZING AT IT SINCE HE’S HAD SO MUCH PRACICE!! LOL

Actually you ignorant people who have so much to say about people you do not even know.. Angela is a really great girl who is really down to earth with a great personality, i know this because i know her… and she is not your typical “just another Model” if you knew her, you would know that she is just as beautiful inside as she is outside. maybe rather than being jealous of her, you should be happy that she could possibly have found someone who makes her happy, and if he were to have some kind of STD… tell me how many men you know that have not ever had some kind.. most guys do sleep around.. but you seem to fail to remember that when you start thinking about celebrities don’t you…? and especially when you get jealous of the girl he is with.. i bet if you had the oppurtunity you would be with him… because the last thing you would be thinking about is as to whether he has std’s you would be wanting to know if he could make you happy.

HereWeGoAgain @ 09/21/2009 at 10:18 am

@Jennifer: @Jennifer:

Like I said before Angela seems really sweet and down-to-earth. You can tell by the way she’s smiling and giving the airport attendant lady eye contact that she’s a friendly person. Maybe she will be the girl that Adam will make a real effort relationship wise for. And maybe he will learn to check his ego. Either way, I like Angela. She seems rad…good luck to her.

I agree that she does seem sweet, but I doubt Adam will last w/ her either. He even said it himself in an interview that he’s going to be retired before he can enter a “healthy” relationship. EITHER WAY, i still wish i could be with him.

@Lucy: Yeah, I’m kind of envious TOO, but where in his Twitter did he ever hint he was w/ someone?

Angela is my neighbor’s older sister. She is the sweetest girl you will ever meet in your life. She is just as adorable with bed head, without make-up, and in her jammies, as she is here. Adam is very lucky to have her. I am looking forward to her brining him home to meet her mom, haha.

That's BS @ 10/03/2009 at 9:31 am

@Susan:

That’s a cop-out. There are loads of celebrities way more famous than mr douchebag, and they manage to hold together healthy relationships… Face it, Adam just losses interest the second his ‘girlfriends’ worlds stop revolving around him and HE has to make some REAL EFFORT.

R they even still together?

@That’s BS:
I don’t get why people always have to refer to him as a douchebag. What’s douchebag about him? Because he likes to enjoy dating around? That’s normal especially for someone of his age. He’s still young. And other celebrities “hold together” relationships because they choose to. Adam just enjoys dating around. Nothing wrong with that. At least he’s respectful about it to the ladies. And we can’t speculate about why or why not his relationships really do last because we don’t personally know him and aren’t there. And he’s a Pisces too, which makes him more likely to date around. They are known for never really settling down, but “floating” through life from relationship to relationship. I just hope he’s happy and wish him THE BEST!!:)

Sooo…. are they still together?? lol This girl looks really sweet but again it’s hard (not to say impossible) to judge someone based on a picture. And HE is HOT! I don’t know him tho so I can’t really say he’s a good or bad person. I think he’s just young and enjoys life and he’s right to do so if it makes him happy. Someday (and maybe that day has come) he will meet The One who will make him want to settle down. I don’t see anything wrong with him dating as long as he’s honest and ‘safe’.

I don’t think they are still together, and I agree. He is only 30 for God sake. He will settle when the time comes. But who knows.

give him a break u people, when adam feels lik having a serious relationship, he will just grab it. I MUST SAY I LIK THIS GIRL A LOTi really think is the girl for ADAM

@Jennifer:
they make awesome music. really cute couple. so idk wat u talkin bout

Jennifer idk wat u talkin bout cause he is cute, maroon 5′s music rox,
and they r a really cute couple

he is 30! wow still looks really cute

I knew it!!!! Anna was just a show for his music video, etc…. WHY HE has to stick to model?? MODEL IS WORTHLESS AND IT WONT LAST LONG!

@DParis: You miss something, guy can date long as they want but women are “short life” with their body, etc…. so they have to get baby before 35 or otherwise we will be no good! So, we gotta to fight and teach guys out there to stop dating too much during 30s!!! They had their time from 18 to 29!! That was plenty of time to do it!

Recently we discovered that Adam Levine betrayed Angela with Anne V (Howard Stern interview). Adam and Anne didn’t met in Vegas, they met before and Anne was Angela’s friend…..oh show biz..!