Jared Leto is Venice's Mr. Nobody

Jared Leto is Venice's Mr. Nobody

Jared Leto attends the premiere of his latest film Mr. Nobody during the 66th Venice Film Festival on Friday (September 11) in Venice, Italy.

Synopsis: In the year 2092, a time when Mars is a vacation spot, Nemo Nobody (Leto) is a 120-year-old man who is the last mortal among humans who have become immortal due to scientific advances. When Nemo is on his deathbed, he reviews the three possible existences and marriages he might have experienced.

15+ pictures inside of Mr. Nobody Jared Leto

omg omg omg
I love you Jared Leto
you’re perfection
thx for this JJ

the_boyfriend @ 09/11/2009 at 2:31 pm

Tealeaf, he really is.
Damn, he looks great here.

he looks amazing. now here is something for the haters :)

He’s not aging well, he’s not aging at all!

Wow. I’m so glad Mr. Leto rediscovered his hotness. He lost it to the Emo world for a few years but I’m glad to see it is back in full force!

Very elegant and sexy. I can’t wait to see the movie!!

Jared Leto: This is me trying to look normal. I hope no one notices the 50 pounds of crisco I’ve got stuffed down my shorts.

I love Jared Leto. He’s a good actor and he’s a great musician / singer / songwriter. He was so funny in American Psycho! I was glad when Christian Bale Patrick Bateman’d Jared’s character.

omg! he looks great ! :) and I love her voice is amaizing ^.^
I can’t wait for ”this is war” and the film”Mr.Nobody” :D

30 seconds to mars THE BEST BAND IN THIS WORLD AND IN MARS xX

Jordan! Glad to see he’s stopped trying to make himself look ugly!

exquisite !
stunning – talented – HOT

An exquisite – stunning – talented – beautiful guy!

double, sorry

can’t wait to watch the movie and jared is so handsome
looooooooooove him

jared is perfect @ 09/11/2009 at 3:29 pm

he looks amazing! he doesn’t even look like he’s 37! more like 28, 29 late twenties, I would say. he is aging amazingly well which is rare. god bless you, man!

I’m a guy and I hope to look as good as jared when I turn 37.

SEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he looks great. he had gained a bunch of weight and was dressing like a total bum. he has really cleaned up, good for him(!!)

I don’t think he’s particularly good looking but he certainly looks younger than his age

glad to see he’s back looking hot!!

really cutie hummmmm…

@Audrey: Well, it will probably go straight to DVD and end up in the $5.00 bin at Target, so you won’t have long to wait!!! Do people actually remember him? Do they still care? Except for the 20 or so commenters here, it’s highly unlikely!! Unfortunately, Jared Leto’s time has come and gone!!

I think that Jared is very handsome, but he doesn’t look good here (in comparison with his other, better looks). He got too skinny lately and his face changed. He has sunken cheeks and eyes and this is not good. I also hated his emo look but when he didn’t have that horrible make-up, his face looked better then than now.

I think he look best as Jordan Catalano

Jared is a sensitive artist and hand picks every single one of his projects! He is outstanding and his work reflects it! Congrats Mr Leto!

Los Angeles Local @ 09/11/2009 at 5:25 pm

37?? He looks 27!!

hotPieceOfASS @ 09/11/2009 at 5:30 pm

Jared is hot but I’m into Shannon. Too bad Shannon doesn’t get the publicity like Jared because I’d love to see more of Shannon.

aww´s He looks so good!i love him look sexyy and handsome:)

the movie sounds like it could be a complete dud or interesting
jared, plz start making your next album man!!

he looks great and hes a good actor

I agree he looks HOTT! but he should gain a few pounds.

He is a good actor, but he has not aged at all. He looks good, but has lost a lot of weight.

what’s he done to his face? he looks different. looks like he’s had his eyes done.

He’s looking fantastic……….as usual ;]
And he doesn’t age at all, amazing
I love him xD

his eyes are so pretty

jdskjdoisfjiosf @ 09/12/2009 at 2:26 am

Can someone please tell me why this beautiful man DOESN’T age at all? Cuz i’m dying to know the secret…since My So Called Life he looks the same

soooooooo amazing!!!

perfect!!!

bringme2life @ 09/12/2009 at 11:37 am

Just as he likes me the most. With his real haircolor, in a fine suit.
Jared simply superb!

Austin Rokker @ 09/12/2009 at 3:12 pm

OMG, Jared looks so sexy & handsome in his tux & white silk shirt with pearl buttons! His beautiful blue eyes really pop with his darker hair (although I like his hair any color & any which way he wears it except shaved). I even love his salt & pepper stubble! He’s just so gorgeous & so multi-talented! We love you, Jared & 30STM! ♥

37? are you joking?! jared looks YEARS younger than that. so can’t wait for both Mr Nobody & 30STM’s new album! <3

Jared Leto is one HANDSOME MAN!

@jdskjdoisfjiosf:

He definitely has a creepy looking portrait in his attic…..

He definitely has a creepy looking portrait in his attic…

he had a rough stage of beardedness with i wasent keen on but now hes gone back to his old look and i love itt sooo much, but then again he looks amazing all the time because he has naturaly good looking! :) but also i think some people need to remember how talented he is aswell as how sexy he is! i<3jareddxx :) xx

He is the best actor for me. In that movie he is WOW… I watched that movie many times and I like it. He is so beautyful man, I love his eyes and his smile…and everything …:)