Penelope Cruz: I'm Not Pregnant!

Penelope Cruz: I'm Not Pregnant!

Penelope Cruz addressed those pesky pregnancy rumors at the Toronto International Film Festival screening of her new movie Broken Embraces on Thursday (September 10).

The 35-year-old actress told USA Today, “I start getting some presents from friends saying, ‘Congratulations, you’re pregnant.’ And I say, ‘No, I’m not, so return the presents.’ It’s amazing.”

To further Penelope‘s story, she was seen smoking Parliament cigarettes with BFF Salma Hayek and two other gal pals at Chateau Marmont hotel in Hollywood.

DO YOU THINK Penelope Cruz is telling the truth about the pregnancy rumors?

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Smoking? No way is she preggers then.

that’s a stupid question since if she’s pregnant she’ll show in a while anyway. And why would she deny it??

Those pesky pregnancy rumors? Just Jared was the one who “exclusively” confirmed it! lmao

lovelybella @ 09/11/2009 at 8:41 pm

lol guess Jared’s source was lying bout Penelope being pregnant cuz I clearly remember Jared being the first to say it.

ihavenolife @ 09/11/2009 at 8:43 pm

that must suck to start receiving baby gifts when you put on a few pounds. LOL but she could be. either way it’s nobody else’s business.

cafe late @ 09/11/2009 at 8:43 pm

She looks so pretty in that dress… even if she was pregnant,that’s her own damn business. but when I saw her smoking, I kinda figured she wasn’t preggers..

WOW Jared, so you are THAT desperate for her to be pregnant? I guess its because it would justify all those post’s you made about her with the sensational titles like; “Pregnant and smoking”, how about be a man about it, and admitt your “source” was wrong.

I mean seriously, why would the woman lie? It would be stupid since its not like she could hide her entire pregnancy.

It goes to show how people will believe everything they read, all those nasty comments about her smoking, and what not, goes to show ignorance!

And how sad it must be to be under such scrutiny, you cant even gain a little weight without people going into overdrive with speculation, and then people wonder why many of them have eating disorders! Would never ever want to be famous!!!

ilovejared @ 09/11/2009 at 8:57 pm

@jjfan: i know that what i wan thinking jjfan justjared was the first to confirm it

seriously who the *** CARE if she pregnant or not!!!

angie's old nose @ 09/11/2009 at 9:16 pm

Well Penny you need to be, cause girlfriend is getting old to not being having babies.

Oh God. I love Jared but how many more times does it need to be said?

PENELOPE CRUZ IS NOT PREGNANT.

She’s denied it.
We’ve seen her belly in a bikini last week.
She was smoking the other day.

What more? A live sonogram?

Oh God. I love you Jared but how many more times does it need to be said?

PENELOPE CRUZ IS NOT PREGNANT.

She’s denied it.
We’ve seen her belly in a bikini last week.
She was smoking the other day.

What more? A live sonogram?

I think she was and had a miscarriage

if she was and miscarried that is truly heartbreaking. regardless whether she’s pregnant or not, it’s her business to disclose that information or not.

well that dress isn’t doing anything to dispel Just Jared’s claims

She’s just a fata** then? Jared’s giving her an excuse at least.

Why would she lie about it? If she says she’s not pregnant, she’s not pregnant.

uh i believe her, since Jared was the first to post it!! if this was people.com..hmmmmm maybe. So Jared was caught in a lie or his so called sources got the wrong info

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/09/11/penelope-cruz-not-pregnant/#comments#ixzz0Qr5KKbHi

hahahha jared was caught in a lie ahahaha

if she is not…that’s good.

smoking whether pregnant or not is a stupid thing to do

@ritter:
I think so…she was pregnant and athe night it was announced she was at a premiere touching her belly all the time like all pregnant women do…she has sure lost the baby! it’s painful so she won’t talk about it!

@ritter:

Perhaps she just enjoyed her summer and gained a few pounds. She’s far from being “fattie,” as someone stated above. She looks gorgeous, in a very non-knocked-up manner.

Shilo Jolie @ 09/11/2009 at 10:49 pm

Border Jumper maid looking ***** is not pregnant!!!

Smoking kept her thin I guess.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All