Megan Fox is TIFF Tantalizing

Megan Fox is TIFF Tantalizing

Megan Fox promotes her new horror flick Jennifer’s Body with co-star Amanda Seyfried during the 2009 Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) at The Sutton Place Hotel on Saturday (September 11) in Canada.

The 23-year-old actress was just thrown under the bus by her Transformers crew.

Hopefully Megan will never read it because she says she ignores negative press by never going online. “If you want a reason to commit suicide, Google yourself on the Internet,” Megan has said.

Jennifer’s Body opens in theaters everywhere this Friday (September 18).

25+ pictures inside of TIFF Tantalizing Megan Fox

megan fox tiff 23
megan fox tiff 24
megan fox tiff 25

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Kate bosselin @ 09/12/2009 at 5:50 pm

well if you dont want people to talk bad about you how about not being a smart mouth trashly tattoo infested b*tch

No offense to her, but her tattoo is really unattractive.

Jared. Saturday is not September 11.

katy perry?

Katy Perry has to do with what?

team crew members @ 09/12/2009 at 5:59 pm

her nostrils and lumpy neck = not a good look

Twifanatic Amanda @ 09/12/2009 at 6:00 pm

Why arn’t you showing more Amanda Seyfried? She is a big part of this movie too you know.

I hate her after reading the crew’s letter.
bu, I never liked her.
You can’t go on looks alone in this biz.
adios, ******

she has problems..

megan,, I’m sick

team crew members @ 09/12/2009 at 6:04 pm

megan fox movie vs jennifer aniston movie next weekend place ur bets now

Ugly dress. She has no sense of style whatsoever.

she looks like a robot

Sucking on your thumbs? Has she replaced the tongue thing now? Tacky.

Horrible outfit. Nice shoes though. I’ve never liked this ho. You know, usually I think people who get bad press and negative comments are the best e.g Christina Aguilera, Angelina Jolie etc. But it doesn’t happen with that b!tch. I hate even more. I already hated her from the beginning. Now I loathe her. =) Also, I’m all for tatoos but hers are really not attractive. I love Angelina’s more :p The Marilyn Monroe on especially is so big. No offense to Marilyn (the beautiful icon Megan will NEVER be) but it looks awful. I only have bad things to say about Megan. Oh and by the way,there’s something I want to share with you guys. Something amazing. I used to HATE Angelina. Now I LOVE her thanks to Megan XD

Is she sucking her thumb? How old is this moron?

Her tattoos are repulsive and almost everything that comes out of her mouth shows how stupid she is.

she’s good looking although obviously enhanced (hello collagen lips!) but her negative personality makes her very unattractive.

Ghastly wannabe.

offtheproperty @ 09/12/2009 at 6:36 pm

i wonder if she ever thinks things?

personality define someone beauty and to me her nasty personality makes her look nasty in my eyes.

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. and to me megan fox does not fit in this category

Megan Fox is ANNOYING! @ 09/12/2009 at 6:41 pm

There she goes again, SUCKING that TOE! she calls a thumb!!!!!

Megan Fox is ANNOYING! @ 09/12/2009 at 6:42 pm

There she goes again, SUCKING on that TOE! she calls a thumb!!!!!

there is so much more beautiful women out there, i really dont see why all this attention on megan fox. okl She is a beautiful girl but i’ve seen better her potty mouth is so unattractive and a little advice megan try to be you.

she tries to hard to be something she not, just to promote herself. since she knows she has no talent. im sorry but i’ll pass.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All