Gerard Butler - MTV VMAs 2009

Gerard Butler - MTV VMAs 2009

Gerard Butler rocks a brown leather jacket as he arrives at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards held at the Radio City Music Hall in New York City on Sunday (September 13).

As JustJared.com reported earlier today, the 39-year-old Scottish actor recently took part in the “Giant Steps for 9/11″ walk in New York City.

Catch Gerard on the 2009 Video Music Awards, airing live at 9PM ET/PT on MTV.

More pics coming soon!

butler vmas 01
butler vmas 02

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All
CBINPARADISE @ 09/13/2009 at 9:51 pm

Now that’s my kinda man!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks great!

CBINPARADISE @ 09/13/2009 at 9:53 pm

Now that’s my kinda man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks great!

CBINPARADISE @ 09/13/2009 at 9:55 pm

Now that’s m kinda man!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks great!

what a q-t

sexy, sexy man – def got the whole package ;)

Looks hot here.

Saw G intro. Muse. He’s too old for this sh*t. MTV isn’t for anyone over 20 which includes me. Haven’t watched the VMA’s in 10 years and thought it was juvenile then…….and I was only 22 in 1999! It’s only gotten worse.
What’s that chick doing hanging herself? Blood all over her face.
You’ve come along way, baby! Really?

His jeans are WAY too long!
Why does he always look like a slob?
Love it when he cleans up.

twitter..... @ 09/13/2009 at 11:24 pm

pic of gerry with larry king’s wife.

twitter..... @ 09/13/2009 at 11:27 pm

gerry left the awards right after he presented.
on to the parties and the babes

Oh god he needs his pants fixed. LOL a tad too long there baby.

So I had a feeling G would leave quickly, hopefully he won’t go too crazy at the afterparty the man needs to cool it a bit & chill out.
Enough club hoping for now G, your nearing 40. lol

trying to figure it out @ 09/13/2009 at 11:45 pm

I half expected him to come out after Lady Gaga and descend the stairs dressed as the Phantom of the Opera.

BUTLER FAN @ 09/14/2009 at 12:30 am

You talk about G’s pant length with some of these other outfits– boobs falling out, skirts up the ying yang ,pants following off butts…. veils over face and a bird nest around the head…please….

He’s just gorgeous. None of the little twits can come anywhere near this MAN’s sex appeal. I don’t care what he does in his private life as long as I get to look at him in pix like these.

Umm….was Butler presenting before Lady Gaga or after? This is as confusing as is…..that he’s even on the VMA’s

And yeah, his jeans are too long…who gives a damn….I doubt he’ll make the worst dressed list and I’m sure he doesn’t give a damn either.

His career is going down. His movie bomb. This over pr ridden movie he did with Aniston is going to flop. Down for sure.

He seem so out of place there.

Oh nevermind, I got it, he introduced “MUSE”….I don’t think he looked awkward at all. He looked yummy as ever…..love you GB.

I wonder... @ 09/14/2009 at 1:22 am

I wonder who he was blocking out on the Getty pictures? It doesn’t look like Alan was with him. Mmmmmm……

Hi Chippy @ 09/14/2009 at 1:36 am

I see Chippy the Chipmunk cheeks is back!!!

I see he’s eating well at least. Come here Gerry, let me sqeeze those cheeks….No! Gerry…Pull those pants back up!

Gerry did his bit and got the h out of there. Good for him. That was the worst award show in the history of stupidity. No wonder the rest of the world is surpassing the U.S. in everything from education on. If this is how we portray ourselves to the world, we are in a really bad place. The dumbing down of America.

GB did good in his introduction, and and crowd on the street seemed to love him. They were lucky they weren’t inside for the ‘show.’

It looks like he’s trying to cover the identity of the person sitting next to him. Its someone in blue-jeans and a grey/taupe coloured shirt. Maybe IMDB’s ‘Fry Guy’. Is that Ariel in the white shirt?

Haven’t seen Alan for a little while.

Mr. Giggles @ 09/14/2009 at 2:13 am

G’s not blocking anyone in this pic, imo. He’s just waving – he does that a lot. He’s got that damn cell phone in his other hand!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now I’m so confused….Gerry was seen sitting next to someone and it wasn’t shown? Was it a dude? so confused…..

@Mr. Giggles: G looks like he’s got purple fringe around the back of his head. LOL

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All