Jared Leto Meets Just Jared

Jared Leto Meets Just Jared

Jared Leto stops to speak with JustJared.com at the Alice + Olivia Spring 2010 presentation on Saturday night (September 12) in New York City.

The 37-year-old actor told me how dazed he was because he just got off a plane from Italy (he premiered his new movie Mr. Nobody at the Venice Film Festival).

Jared told JustJared.com that his character Nemo Nobody “plays twelve different versions of the same exact person, including an 120-year-old man. It was the most bizarre experience of my life.”

At the party, Jared was seen mingling with A+O designer Stacey Bendet, Nylon publisher Scott Jarrett and Cobra Starship frontman Gabe Saporta (all pictured below).

jared leto alice olivia 01
jared leto alice olivia 02
jared leto alice olivia 03
jared leto alice olivia 04
jared leto alice olivia 05

Photos: Sara Jaye Weiss Rulez/Startraks, Donald Bowers/Gary Gershoff/Getty
Posted to: Gabe Saporta, Jared Leto

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Is he ever going to age? There must be a painting hidden away in an attic somewhere!

I love his jacket!

And JustJared, that is some wicked ring you have on.

@lola, asked he ever gonna age? and I say no, never, the guy is gonna be hot 4ever.

jdskjdoisfjiosf @ 09/13/2009 at 2:45 pm

@ lola lmao i think not …

yep when u live healthy life like Jared Leto, at age 37 u will look 22 just like him

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexpeneva @ 09/13/2009 at 2:51 pm

Jared looks amazing…
and he doesn’t age.. damn..

he’s just perfection

he seriously looks like he’s 25!

This is getting scary now, he doesn’t age……… do you think he got made a vampire?

the vampire one was funny HAHAHHAH
i definitely could marry him, omfg, and I’m like, 15
he’s just perfection

Jared, we know how amazing you are, but you gotta age one day! You look like you just turned 21!

Mars girl @ 09/13/2009 at 3:55 pm

He never will age, he’s from Mars, everything works at almosthalf the speed, well aging at least, when he’s 40 he will look 25 xD

thx for this pictuer jared leto is soo hot
merci pour cette photo

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/13/2009 at 5:02 pm

just jared meets JARED LETO yeah, that sounds better.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/13/2009 at 5:02 pm

wait.. is it just me or does jared look horny as fcuk in photo 1.

she shall remain nameless @ 09/13/2009 at 5:29 pm

He may be old, but damn he’s freakin hot!!!

Austin Rokker @ 09/13/2009 at 6:21 pm

♥Jared looks adorable & so naturally sexy! 37 is NOT old, people, I went to see Mick Jagger & the Rolling Stones in concert in 2006 when Mick was 62 and he seriously ROCKED! For over 2 hours he sang, he danced & he ran up & down this huge stage they built in the middle of Austin’s biggest park! Jared will be like that because he takes such good care of himself & eats rights & exercises every day. We love you, Jared, and 30STM!!! ♥

he’s 37??? are u kidding me? he’s a hottie!!

it amazes me how he’s only 37, he looks like he’s in his 20s
a lot of ppl his age have started getting gray hairs

lmao @ JJ in pic 1, he looks like he wants a piece =-p

can’t get over how friggin’ young he looks! are you sure he’s 37? more like 27! we should double check his birth certificate, seriously!

Go on Jared, show them how people should look when they are 37!

oh my got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really love you jared!!! i love the new song that you’ve written (kings and queens) when are you going to come to argentina!?? i hope to see yo soon here!
XOXO
natt

o my goooooooooooooooooood he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

o my gooooooooooood he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

o my goood he is SOOOOOO HOT