Jake Gyllenhaal & Constantine Maroulis Shake It Off

Jake Gyllenhaal & Constantine Maroulis Shake It Off

Jake Gyllenhaal greets former American Idol contesttant Constantine Maroulis at the Men’s Final match during the 2009 U.S. Open at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on Monday (September 14) in Flushing, Queens, New York City.

The pair, along with Jake’s brother-in-law Peter Sarsgaard, watched Argentina’s Juan Martin Del Potro beat out Switzerland’s Roger Federer in five sets, 3-6, 7-6 (5), 4-6, 7-6 (4), 6-2. Sitting behind them was Bruce Willis.

After the match, Federer said, “I’m not too disappointed. I thought I played another wonderful tournament. Had chances to win but couldn’t take it. It was unfortunate. The year has been amazing already . . . got married, had kids (twin daughters). Don’t know how much more I want.”

jake gyllenhaal constantine maroulis us open 01
jake gyllenhaal constantine maroulis us open 02
jake gyllenhaal constantine maroulis us open 03
jake gyllenhaal constantine maroulis us open 04

Photos: Clive Brunskill/Getty
Posted to: Bruce Willis, Constantine Maroulis, Jake Gyllenhaal, Peter Sarsgaard

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

It’s very interesting to see that after a billion staged photo ops with his beard, Jake still can’t manage to look relaxed and smile so sincerely likes he does when he’s out without the beard around. Reese let him off the leash for the day. When will he wise up and end the showmance?

Thanks Del Poltro!

Bye, Arrogant Man!!

Jake,
dump the beard !

The man talking to Jake in the second picture is actor, Ebon Moss-Bachrach. He is friends with Peter Sarsgaard and worked with him and Jake’s sister Maggie on the movie High Falls.

not_a_strawman @ 09/15/2009 at 11:25 am

Seeing is believing.. Jake is definitely not straight!

Constantine Maroulis and Jake Toothy Gyllenhaal ???

Jared i wanted to tell you that the man that is in black in one of those photos that old man is the other latin american (an argentinian too) that won the Us Open…. just for the record.

Is Constantine gay too?

innerbeyonce @ 09/15/2009 at 11:50 am

That is not Peter Sarsgaard it’s Ebon Moss-Bachrach.

It is Peter. He’s sitting on the other side of Ebon.

@Jen: couldn’t agree more, GO DELPO!

Jake was there with two other guys and this guy with long hair came over and said hello. Lots of famous people were sitting there.

@ANON: Check out the smile,
Jake was very happy to see him!

Tennis balls and men in shorts oh my.

Jakey never smiles like that for the beard.

leslieitis @ 09/15/2009 at 1:55 pm

Nice to see Jake looking happy for a change. Haven’t seen that for quite some time.

leslieitis @ 09/15/2009 at 2:16 pm

Have to add what I said on previous post: compared to Jake ten years ago, the charm has all drained out of him. He was a happy kid, sweet and innocent, when he started out, but being in the movies has hardened him up. I suspect what happens to almost all movie stars is that they use up their natural store of feelings in acting, and finally nothing much is left. That’s why so many turn to drink and drugs for their feelings, to make up for what acting has drained out of them.

OMG! That Greek guy is one ugly dirty looking man. Jake looks great. For all of you who are calling him ‘gay’, where’s your proof? You got pictures? Don’t call people names when you’ve got no proof. What a bunch of a**wipes you are.

@Dee dee:

And you know this because you like watching women in short skirts and tits flying all over the place? Maybe YOUR a closet gay gal.

Jake looks gorgeous! I love seeing him smile!!

Jake is gay @ 09/15/2009 at 3:06 pm

@ROCKY: Yes, we got pictures.

Tiana

Would love to see your proof that this man is gay. Don’t insult my intelligence by saying some gossip columnist said so – or my friend saw something. Where is your iron clad proof? If you don’t have any, quit your libelous comments. You sound like a jealous hag.

gay is ok @ 09/15/2009 at 4:19 pm

@Les: Libelous comments ?!?
You sound like a stupid homophobe.

whortenia @ 09/15/2009 at 5:05 pm

@Les: Jake has to be gay or else when I think of what he does to Reesy in bed I get sickywicky and vomitty and my head begins to spin and I have to lie down and then up it comes….up up up…oh it’s so awfullywaffley when it does and then…here it comes…oh oh oh… aaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhaaaa. oh I feel so baddy waddy I just have to go lie down and take something and maybe I can make those terrible images go away…..this is why he’s got to be gay and in a fomance……

Aguante Del Potro Carajo!

Y jake hermoso como siempre =)

Para cualquier argentino que quiera hablar:
msn: fab399@gmail.com