Matt Damon Is The Informant

Matt Damon Is The Informant

Matt Damon and his wife Luciana Damon arrive at the Ziegfeld Theater for the New York Premiere of The Informant on Tuesday (September 15).

The 38-year-old actor had to put on a few extra pounds and grow out a mustache for his role in the movie. “My wife liked it,” he told Access Hollywood of the mustache. “You know, I liked parading around the house with my belly hanging out. I would do like kind of the sexy walk, but I clearly shouldn’t have been doing that type of thing. We had fun with it. We laughed a lot.”

“I found that actually the first 30 pounds were fun and then I just kind of left it there,” Matt said of the weight he put on. “I wouldn’t do more than 30 though – that would start to hurt.”

10+ pictures inside of Matt Damon as The Informant

matt damon the informant 01
matt damon the informant 02
matt damon the informant 03
matt damon the informant 04
matt damon the informant 05
matt damon the informant 06
matt damon the informant 07
matt damon the informant 08
matt damon the informant 09
matt damon the informant 10

Michael Buckner/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I love matt damon he is a great actor

Matt Damon is so AWESOME!! I can’t wait to see the Informant!

viva la vida @ 09/16/2009 at 1:14 pm

Matt and Luciana look gorgeous!! No fuss, simply elegant. Can’t wait to see the movie.

I thought he look fat in that movie

lisa harris @ 09/16/2009 at 1:40 pm

LOVED the skit as usual with Jimmy Kimmel show last night…where
he looked all buffed up and than proceeded to ‘HOLLYWOOD FIGHT’
GIARMO THE PARKING GUY… AND NOW THE PREMIERE ..IS IT
TRUE THAT HE IS GOING TO PLAY Liberace’s love interest in a new
movie with Michael Douglas as Liberace.. Or was that payback for
George went through in Vienna Film festival ..Matt always looks
great and now that he is up against several movies this weekend..

He was suppose gain 30 pounds for the role..

Love Matt @ 09/16/2009 at 1:55 pm

LOL I would’ve loved to see that sexy walk! :D He’s a funny guy. I’m sure his wife loves and appreciates him, he’s a keeper. I’m looking forward to the movie!

I am glad that gay Matt brings his brown pretend beard wife everywhere to make it seem like a legit marriage. If she’s gonna be a beard, she might as well get to see some cool stuff and not just sit home and check to see if her weekly direct deposit is on time. He is a convincing actor.

Momo, that is ridiculous. Of all the closeted people in Hollywood, it’s obvious Matt isn’t one of them. He’s a great actor, and it seems a great person as well. Kudos to him for going after love, instead of the fake Hollywood date-a-star situation most of them fall for.

please Mat Damon is GAY, this is one ‘ rumour’ that’s very true.

just sayin @ 09/16/2009 at 3:17 pm

He’s her gravy train, she’s his baby machine lol.

Booo! can’t stand his fake smile , his wetback wife and his three little brown beaners

what a gorgeous couple, some people love to spread gossip, Matt is not gay and his wife is beautiful as well as his family, Matt is a great, funny person and a great actor, can’t wait for the movie. he is a nice guy.caring guy, his wife is so lucky.

Jason Fartland @ 09/16/2009 at 4:08 pm

Is Matt Demon’s wife Mexican or Guatemalan? cuz she looks soooo aboriginal…their kids too, specially the ******* kid his bar fly wife had before he knock her up

Peach color t esticules @ 09/16/2009 at 4:13 pm

Matt Demon is bu tt f uc k ugly the older he gets, the uglier he gets. His latino wife is uglier than him, he should have married a white goddess like Jeniffer Garner.

Matt’s wife is from Argentina. He is a great actor and seems like a great guy as well. I love all the jealous posts. They crack me up.

Matt is mucho gayo @ 09/16/2009 at 5:19 pm

@Morgan: @jenny: @H.: Hi Matt. Wow you have been busy today making so many posts to deny that you are gayer than a rainbow unicorn. Hey, next time you post don’t make it so obvious by going on and on about what a great guy and actor you are etc. – do not overdo it – too obvious it’s you. I hope you have the courage to come out someday. Anyways, have fun having sex with your boyfriend and don’t be ashamed that you are gay or bi – that’s life.

Does his wife know he is gay?

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! this guy is with one of michael’s girl she was more than a maid at crobar…Listen everybody this guy has to be gay.she is a bad girl the reason he is with her is because she has babies with everyman she sleeps with. my friend Roman and her had four abortions he was with her for sex not to have kids. does this guy even know her from before. holy **** the world is very small..her name is luciana Bozan from Argentina she dosen.t even have a green card(well maybe now she does) incredible what life does. she had STD. matt isin for something bad at the end..

Argentina girls are Putas!( wores) this guy is a F… looser.he has to be gay .

I don’t know if argentina girls are whores but I dated a girl from uruguay once,,,it’s like a country next to argentina……she was smoking hot but no ***** at all,,,,she was like a saint with all principles and stuff….like a grown up jonas brother but girl version…

although different countries different traditions so argentina girls can still be whores !!!!

either way latina girls are my weakness….ah

Pete have you ever been to Miami? those Cuban girls are everything a man needs they are beautifullllllllllllllll oh and girls from Honduras are so beautiful. wow!!!!!!i mean wow. my friens rob has a girlfriend from Honduras just beautifull. stay away from South America girls they are whores looking for guys like matt to give them babies and to take away everything they have wait and see. i travel to South America all the time job related .hope ends soon for my sake. good luck pete.

Argentinan, uruguay, guatemalan, Mexican,
Spaniard, Salvatoran, etc, they are all the same brown putas to me.

All latinas have native blood ugh!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All