Jennifer Hudson: Post-Baby Body!

Jennifer Hudson: Post-Baby Body!

Jennifer Hudson shows off her post-baby body as she leaves her hotel in New York City on Thursday (September 17). Baby David Otunga Jr. is 1 month and 1 week old — no pictures have been released just yet.

Tonight is the VH1 Divas event!!! Besides Jennifer, who else is performing? Kelly Clarkson, Adele, Leona Lewis, Jordin Sparks and Miley Cyrus.

Catch the VH1 Divas concert TONIGHT @ 9PM ET/PT on VH1.

jennifer hudson post baby body 01
jennifer hudson post baby body 02
jennifer hudson post baby body 03
jennifer hudson post baby body 04
jennifer hudson post baby body 05

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Jennifer Hudson

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
spring rolls @ 09/17/2009 at 5:52 pm

She sings horrible.
She is fat.
She wears a wig.
She is ugly

She has rolls

Eww she shouldn’t have changed her hairstyle :/

i’m honestly so happy for her.
i could never imagine losing my mom and brother.
it’s great to see her smiling again!

She has one of the best voices today. She looks happy. I want to see pictures of the baby

she’s fat and will always be fat!

Congrats on being a new mom, Jennifer! You look healthy and lovely!

lol wtf man is she handicap or something
geeez hold your damn umbrella you lazy b1tch!

Heidi's used tampon @ 09/17/2009 at 6:09 pm

What a beast!

I don’t understand why she can’t hold her own umbrella, It’s not like she’s holding on to her kid or anything. This is not geared towards her alone, it’s to the entire celebruty. I don’t know why but with celebrities this is one of my major pet peeves.

@Sunshine:
Get your hearing checked.

Awww!! I want to see her baby. I bet he’s so cute! She looks great!

@Gina:

No problem with my hearing. If you don’t have anything nice to say, be nice and say nothing.

There is nothing good to say about her horrid singing. At the Michael Jackson memorial she was terrible. WTF is wrong with her.

Shocking! She managed to not release a picture of her kid to the world’s media…groundbreaking! How did she manage it?!

Seriously though, think I just became a fan of hers simply because she didn’t splash her kid’s pic around the place. Hopefully she won’t be doing it anytime soon either.

@bam!:
She will to the highest bidder. Who are you kidding?

Congrats to the new mom, I love Jennifer Hudson, and dispite what some of you says she has and incredible voice and she looks amazing.

Her singing sucks and she is a big whale.

Now what can do but swim with the sharks.

At least she didn’t adopt a DEFECTIVE baby nobody else wanted.

go away haters @ 09/17/2009 at 7:02 pm

She’s good at singing live, great singer, unlike some others…………..

IT'S TRUE @ 09/17/2009 at 7:07 pm

@go away haters:

She sucks and should have won the booby prize.

nasty chic @ 09/17/2009 at 7:39 pm

NOT a fan..she is way to full of herself and all she is full of is fat

She looks the same as she did beforehand so I don’t see any news here. I am very happy for her and her husband welcoming a new child into the world. Good for them!

Crispytreats @ 09/17/2009 at 8:25 pm

Jennifer Hudson has been in 3 films and she was really good in each one(Dreamgirls,Sex and The City,The Secret Life of Bees).She won an Oscar.She has sang Nat.Athem at Superbowl. Big selling cd’s.Married. Husband is a lawyer. Has a healthy baby now.
We ALL have free choice. God gives some of us big gifts.He gives us of us smaller gifts like maybe some of are the better listener for friends/family. Ihave nogreatgifts,BUT I HAVE FREE CHOICE.
FREE WILL and I ,make good life choices.

Her sister,Julia, brought that tragedy on the mother,brother,and even her own child by getting involved witha thuggish,criminal ! Trash!
JENNIFER would do better in life by leaving her sister be.Visit her at a hotel in Chicago. Send a little monetary gift at b-day,Christmas.
HER SISTER IS PREGNANT TOO!!!!!! I bet AuntJennifer is supporting her sister.No word who the baby’s father is,bet you my paycheck it is some thuggish trash.

IlikeJennifer Hudson,but I bet she will end up broke. Supporting her sister.Dam n all the remember where you came from Black stuff Black Amers.tell other Blacks who succeed up in the world.
Even when it comestofamily,SAVE YOURSELF!!!! WE ALL HAVE FREE CHOICE!!! We all are not Oscar winners ,stuff like Jennifer,but we can live good lives.

Crispytreats @ 09/17/2009 at 8:26 pm

likeJ Hudson.I wish her the best.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All