Fri, 18 September 2009 at 11:50 am
Charlize Theron: Marriage Feels Very One-Sided
- Charlize Theron talks equal rights
- Remembering Mary Travers…
- Selena Gomez takes home an ALMA
- Madonna goes to see A Steady Rain
- Natalie Portman is pretty in pink
- Gwen and Gavin do lunch
- Alessandra Ambrosio is golden and gorgeous
- Miranda Kerr wraps up Fashion Week fun
- Regis and Kelly dodge flying pies
- Jessica Biel is joining the A-Team
- Ivanka Trump and fiancé Jared Kushner will be married Oct. 25 at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, NJ. They’re expecting 500 guests.
- Anna Kournikova didn’t participate in Sunday’s Malibu Triathlon because she’s reportedly two months pregnant with Enrique Iglesias’ baby.
- Roger Federer has been fined $1,500 for using profanity while arguing with a chair umpire during the U.S. Open final. A total of $31,500 is being collected by the tournament for audible obscenity, including $10,500 from Serena Williams.
- Vanessa Williams, Amanda Bynes, Kelly Rutherford, Mena Suvari and Katharine McPhee celebrated the “new Ann” on September 17th at Ann Taylor’s first “See Now, Wear Now” runway show, which debuted the new collection under designer Lisa Axelson.
Just Jared on Facebook