Halle Berry: Burgers, Not Baby Bump!

Halle Berry: Burgers, Not Baby Bump!

Halle Berry put the kibosh on those pesky pregnancy rumors on Thursday night (September 17) on The Jay Leno Show.

Wearing a Grai mini dress and over-the-knee boots, the 42-year-old actress was complimented by Leno on her trim figure.

Halle responded, “Thank you for that Jay because that must mean all these pregnancy rumors can be put to bed. I was getting a complex. I was like, I have to stop with the burgers or something.”

Model Gabriel Aubry and Halle already have an 18-month old daughter, Nahla Ariela Aubry.

Halle Berry: Burgers, Not Baby Bump!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

such a beautiful woman!!!

I need to pass this test @ 09/18/2009 at 11:19 am

Too bad she did not say,,they would like to have another child.

Halle really should.

That Nahla is cute.

WICKED WENCH @ 09/18/2009 at 11:22 am

Her hair looks so much better short. Yes, she is an incredibly beautiful woman – I am jealous!

She looked HOT! She’s definitely not pregnant unless she’s hiding it really well. I wonder if Halle has any new movies coming out?

yuk looks like a tranny and the dresss or whatever she has on so belongs to the circus..
what age does she think she is??? always trying to show boobs and now she trying to show her ugly knickers on TV..
yep once a slag always a slag..
Jay Leno takes the piss out of her always..and she is a sure bait DUMBASS TRAMP

20-something @ 09/18/2009 at 11:33 am

Not bad for 43 not bad at all.

well aren’t we smoking

There is no doubt her body is in great shape for her age but her outfit is not age appropriate. She looks like she robbed a hooker.

She looks and acts like a HO

What hell is she wearing? Still trying to hang on to her youth apparently, it looks awful and tacky! What is her problem?

I saw the show yesterday and she looks like she was trying too hard. I mean, thigh high boots??? It didn’t look good.

So much for those rumors!!

I LOVE THIS WOMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

I hate her (just kidding)…I love her hair and if I could wear mine like that I would

Realme2008 @ 09/18/2009 at 3:10 pm

“Halle is very short and petite like me and when I over indulge just a little bit it goes directly to my stomach and hips.”
Halle is 5’5″ or 5’6″. That’s not short and petite. She’s above average height for a female, which is 5’4″. Petite is 5’3″ and under.

#5,11, I AGREE WITH YOU, SHE IS OUT, PLEASE, I DON’T CARE IF SHE CAME OUT NAKED, SHE CAN’T ACT, NEVER NEVER NEVER HAD ONE MOVIE WORTH SEEING, I WISH I COULD GET MYMONEY BACK FOR CATWOMEN, OLD ****, SLEPT HER WAY AROUND HOLLYWOOD, YES SHE DOE TRY TO HARD, YOU CAN SEE THROUGH HER LIES, OLD EGGS NEED HELP, J IS A DUCH BAG, AND STOP MAKING A BIG DEAL OVER A TRAMP, HAVE SOMEONE ON YOUR DAM SHOW THAT HAS TALENT, LIKE MO NIQUE, WHO IS TALENTED AND IS SEXY. PLEASE SHE IS PLAYED OUT. OLD BIT….

O YES ONE LAST THING, WHAT KIND OF PERSON GO OUT TO LOOK FOR A SPERM DONOR, JUST FOR LOOKS, SHE IS NUT, AND SICK, ALL SHE IS ABOUT IS LOOKS, AND EMPTY SHELL, MOST BLACK PEOPLE CAN SEE THOUGH HER, THAT DUMB SPEECH, FACELESS, NAMELESS, SHE FORGOT WHORELESS, THE REAL BLACK ACTORS OF HOLLYWOOD, KNOWES WHAT SHE REALLY IS. STOP SHOWING YOUR OLD DRYED UP ASS. I AM GLAD SHE HAS A DAUGHER, BECAUSE MOST REAL MEN CAN SEE THROUGH AN TRAMP.

Jean is a ho @ 09/18/2009 at 8:04 pm

@JEAN: @JEAN: @JEAN:
Jean is a ho! Biggest ho on the site. Stop being a prostitute, Jean!

Ewww so trashy! what was she thinking, well she always act trash, thank god Jamie Fox wasn’t around this time….

she looked beautiful as usual………

steve-o @ 09/18/2009 at 12:46 pm:
She looks and acts like a HO
———–
ROFL!!!!!!!

Wow she is really good! Let the rumors fly, carry your purses right in front of your stomach, draw more attention to that area, generate publicity leading up to a show appearance, come out looking like that, get more publicity, and joke about eating too many burgers. lol…all I can say is wow she’s good! Really good! After all, she is an actress.

She looks great though! The clothes are not that flattering for her figure but she looks really good at 43. I am not mad at you!!! Go head girl!

By the way….that explains the colon cleansing…you can drop weight in a heartbeat if you need to look very thin for television and I doubt burgers have anything to do with it. lol

Halle…beautiful as always.

@Jean is a ho: LISTEN, DON’T GET UPSET, SHE MAKES HERSELF LOOK BAD, AND SHE CAN NOT NEVER EVER ACT. WE KNOW SHE SLEPT FOR THAT GOLDEN MAN, IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT, JUST LOOK IN THE MIRROW AND YOU WILL SEE A OLD BROKE DOWN HO. HALLE IS SEE THROUGH, SHE NEEDS TO LISTEN TO MARY MARY KNEW SONG, CALL IT’S THE GOD IN ME,

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All