John Mayer: 'Who Says' Artwork Revealed

John Mayer: 'Who Says' Artwork Revealed

John Mayer has released the artwork for his new single “Who Says,” off his upcoming fourth studio album, Battle Studies.

The 31-year-old musician took to his Twitter and wrote, “I want so bad to play the single for you but I still have to wait. So here’s the single art in good faith…”

Battle Studies will be released November 17.

Click inside for a larger version of Mayer‘s artwork…

john mayer who says artwork 01

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Has this guy ever had a hit single? All I know about him is that he dates lonely and desoerate actresses and disses them afterwards.
He’s ugly and a douce bag like Kanye West. He’s creepy!

@maniston: How is he a douche? Hes talented. Hit single? Well when untalented girls like Miley and Taylor dominate the charts its hard for talented artists to actually get a break, He doesnt change his music to appeal to the public.

Well, maniston, you clearly should look him up on Google and/or Wikipedia. There’s so much more about John Mayer than gossip. For one thing, he won many Grammys – and no, he didn’t win them ’cause he was dating some ‘lonely actress’.

I really loved this artwork. It’s so simple and yet so beautiful. Can’t wait for the single to come out!

John Mayer is incredibly talented.
I’m looking forward to his new album.

@lame, well said absolutely well said and now Kanye West has help that untalented lil girl Taylor to be come what she is really not or can ever bec ome if it weren’t for what he did to her at the VMA.

The photo is gorgeous and John Mayer is innately talented. Nothing’s forced or contrived. I look forward to the new album. If all you read is gossip rags and the gossip is all that you know of John Mayer than imagine what else you’re missing out in the real world. Expand your horizons.

as big of a dou che as he can be sometimes, you can’t deny the fact that he’s a talented singer and songwriter.

John Mayer is a total douche bag but I can honestly say he writes some of the best songs I have ever heard. I cannot wait for his album to come out.

last laugh @ 09/19/2009 at 12:54 am

John Mayer? Ick Ickk Ickkk ickkkk.

he dates stupid/but popular girls to look cool, how sad.

I bought his album and I thought I wasted my money. He’s a jerk to all the women he dates. They should know better. That photo is so fake, like Mayer is going to live in a place with an old fashioned radiator, like he is broke or something. What a poser.

You can say a lot of things about him, but he’s really talented. When he has short hair, he is kind of hot imo.

Mrs.Beady @ 09/19/2009 at 2:14 am

Gorgeous. John, baby come away from that furnace. I’ll keep you warm. You stroke that guitar and I’ll stroke you ;)

I admire him. A true artist, true song writer, not many like him around anymore. He’s spectacular. And he’s got a wonderful and fun personality.

he’s gorgeous, i love his music, he is very talanted

John Mayer really talented, and I love his music..

anonymous @ 09/19/2009 at 9:48 am

Wait and see……………..him and Taylor Swift. Yeah, he is a friend of Kanye, both d-bags (never knew what it meant till now). All 3 of them were into this. All attention getters.

He reminds me of a girl I once knew in Dallas, she had talent too.

Both Talented @ 09/19/2009 at 10:12 am

Taylor Swift IS talented! I’m not even a country music fan, and I recognize her talent. She can songwrite, she can sing well, and she can play the guitar. Her songs relate to people (albeit teenagers right now, but that’s because she’s a teenager). Plus she is beautiful.

Same for John Mayer. He’s handsome and a talented singer, song writer, and guitar player. Sure he’s weird sometimes, but we all have our quirks. He’s just a little immature and has odd-ball sense of humor….but that doesn’t mean he isn’t talented. He’s extremely talented.

@maniston:
John Mayer is a great and talented artist, people should check his work before saying he’s a douche!
He’s effing more than (one of) the guy who shagged Jennifer Aniston, He was an artist before, during and will stay an artist after this “love story”…

Mrs.Beady @ 09/19/2009 at 1:24 pm

Whether he does the perfect thing all the time or not, he’s writing of his life and his own truth. That is the point. Anyone can be cookie cutter, why would anyone want to be? It’s his humanity and everyone else’s that is interesting. I hope he never sells himself out to the pressure to conform.

Taylor does the same thing. Kudos to them both for being brave enough to tell their stories.

Love Mayer and wished Mayer and Aniston would get back together!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Beady @ 09/19/2009 at 2:25 pm

@Mary: I always thought he lit the light inside of Jen. She never shone so much as when she was with him. If it was mutual, then yes, it would be lovely to see them together again…making each other glow. He seems to have that effect on a lot of people. It will be interesting to see who has that affect on him one day. Maybe it is Jen.

the problem with john and Jen being together as most men have figured out is, she is shallow, don’t wake up next to her in the morning or you will run for your life, all the surgeries,make up etc, what you see is not what you get, she’s dumb. and she’s easy. john is looking for someone with brains and beauty like most real men.

liverwurst @ 09/19/2009 at 9:03 pm

Handsome, sexy, funny, sweet, romantic and very very talented. (and that’s just what they say he’s like in the bedroom) ; ]

@Both Talented: Have you seen her song writing? Average. Have you heard her sing live? Terrible. Have you seen her guitar skill? Below average. She is not talented. Her entire career was built on pity.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All