Gerard Butler: Reebok Hightops Hottie

Gerard Butler: Reebok Hightops Hottie

Gerard Butler rocks out a pair of Reebok high-tops as he grabs a cup of coffee at a local cafe in West Hollywood on Friday (September 18).

The Ugly Truth bachelor chatted on his phone with an ear piece — looks like he wanted to keep that conversation quite secretive!

Gerry was later seen heading into a photo shoot at Smashbox Studios with costar Jennifer Aniston for their upcoming film The Bounty.

15+ pictures inside of Reebok hightops hottie Gerard Butler

gerard butler rebook hightops 15

• Elisabetta Canalis talks about her ex-boyfriend George Clooney- US Weekly
  • Wiz Khalifa's upcoming concert has been cancelled after deadly shooting- TMZ
  • Watch a new trailer for The Brittany Murphy Story- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Janel Parrish do the Ice Bucket Challenge- Just Jared Jr
  • Sleepy Hollow will be streamed on Hulu Plus- Entertainment Weekly
  • Watch some of the craziest Emmy acceptance speeches of all time- Huffington Post
  • Who is Jamie Blackley?- Lainey Gossip
  • Bates Motel star Freddie Highmore sold a comedy to NBC- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Ola Jordan knows how to show off her assets- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All

Haha those high tops look kind of funny on him but he’s still hot!

Photoshoot with JA for Bounty, well here comes more rumours if they end up dining together again afterwards. lol

I love him, but this is all sorts of wrong. Bad shirt. Horrible jeans. And there are no words for the shoes.

Shemp lugosi @ 09/19/2009 at 4:12 pm

This dude is fat and ugly, can’t see why you’d give him one minute of your time.

It’s not the jeans themselves, it’s that particular cut of jean ON HIM. Those jeans, as well as the shirt, strike me as for a more slender man.

He seems to be chunking up a bit…Could do w/a bit less body fat, IMO.

Double chin and fat. How could anyone find him hot?

trying to figure it out @ 09/19/2009 at 4:22 pm

She looks like an old hag. And what has she done with her hair? It looks very dark.

That’s not Aniston LMAO. And uh Gerry those jeans are too tight dude.

ahem* size up your jean next time dude!

Looks like he’s gained some weight again.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 09/19/2009 at 4:43 pm

Poor Gerry having to spend more time with Nippy. I hope he isn’t bored silly…..this is how to get hair extensions….this is how to have a current bomb at the box office….this is how to tan the cleavage in your @ss in Mexico….this is how to not be taken seriously as an actress ever….this is how to make your chin look smaller….this is how to be a joke in HW….here let me sing for you as I did on Ellen….why are you cringing?….I sing like I gargle with Drano….
Like I said…poor Gerry having to listen to that ho…even it is for an hour.
BTW I wonder how long he had to wait for her to get her makeup and hair….5 hours?

Jared, i always love your play-on-words cute titles. XD

a 40 yr old in hightops? @ 09/19/2009 at 4:46 pm

are you kidding me?

thats the saddest thing I’ve ever seen.

Mwhahahaha!!!! Gerry looks ridiculous! Those jeans and those shoes, LOL!
I look at this pic and I can’t stop laughing: http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2227612/gerard-butler-rebook-hightops-13/fullsize/

Stinkylouise @ 09/19/2009 at 4:52 pm

It doesn’t like Aniston is taking her latest film flop very well. She looks worse than usual.

summertime @ 09/19/2009 at 4:52 pm

Like someone else here said, that is NOT Jennifer Aniston is those photos. It’s some other ugly ******.

IT IS NOT ANISTON IN THE PHOTO

If you know and love Gerry, as I do, then you know that once he stops filming, he wants to just relax and eat. He’s a sensual man..and that probably includes eating….And those high-tops? Leave the guy alone!!!! When you’re comfortableenough not to care what people think..wear what you like. I think of my older sister who chose to wear leggings to elementary school in the dead of winter. (Do any of you know what leggings are?) I thought they looked dumb, so I would take mine off outside and walk to school freezing to death. She didn’t care what people thought..she’s still that way and a great person. Gerry ‘s clothes are not what I first look at: eyes. physique, face…I think he’s so handsome…

he’s soooooo hot and sexy! i really like him!

jupiterian @ 09/19/2009 at 5:07 pm

He’s not that old but he’s looking rather used up.

He just got the leading role in the new movie: “Gerry, the Fat-Man.”

Mr. Giggles @ 09/19/2009 at 5:33 pm

The only thing that could make him look worse………..wearing one of his horrible hats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even when he’s not looking her personal best, he’s better than all the rest!

What a dork! He looks ridiculous! Not a single bit hot and looks like he smells.

Oh no! He’s gotten fat. He was so hot in 300. Too bad. Maybe he can loose the weight and dye the grey beard.

Gerry needs to fire his stylist pronto!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All