Gerard Butler: Reebok Hightops Hottie

Gerard Butler: Reebok Hightops Hottie

Gerard Butler rocks out a pair of Reebok high-tops as he grabs a cup of coffee at a local cafe in West Hollywood on Friday (September 18).

The Ugly Truth bachelor chatted on his phone with an ear piece — looks like he wanted to keep that conversation quite secretive!

Gerry was later seen heading into a photo shoot at Smashbox Studios with costar Jennifer Aniston for their upcoming film The Bounty.

15+ pictures inside of Reebok hightops hottie Gerard Butler

gerard butler rebook hightops 13
gerard butler rebook hightops 14
gerard butler rebook hightops 15

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 712 » Show All
Yeah, Totally!!! @ 09/20/2009 at 9:24 am

I can so totally see Gerry and Jennifer together. They obviously like spending time together and get on. Share a sense of humour. Well, he would call her his ‘BEST BUDDY’ unless it was true. Doesn’t matter what the fans think, it is what Gerry thinks. He likes her. He says he has a lot of respect for her. If he said it, it is good enough for me. Give it a few more weeks, after LAC, and perhaps we will know more.

trying to figure it out @ 09/20/2009 at 11:30 am

#74 – Isn’t she also Green Eyed Girl from GB.Net?

#75 – I’m sure he spends time and gets on well with a lot of people. Best Buddy suggests to me she is only a friend. Didn’t he say in a recent interview something to the effect that if he were dating her, he would say so – that being the case, why hasn’t he? And don’t say it’s because of LAC, that’s a cop out. If he’s dating her and isn’t embarrassed to be seen with her, he should say so. They seem to me to be both riding the PR wave right now. I’ve never been particularly interested in Aniston and don’t buy the scandal sheets, but since the filming of Bounty I’ve suddenly realized she’s all over the bloody place – I’m sick and tired of seeing her. There isn’t a day that goes by without something new being out there. This baby thing is a joke, what’s next? Jen in a wedding dress with the headline – Jen’s planning her wedding or Jen and Gerry getting married? If the press get hold of the wedding photos from Bounty we just may see that.

#61 – Maybe he doesn’t have to worry about producing little ones, maybe he’s been neutered.

Yeah, Totally!!! @ 09/20/2009 at 11:58 am

# 76 Do you really think he might have had the snip? I’ve always thought a man who is nearly 40 and not had any close calls in that department, that is rare. But what do we know, maybe he has. There was talk at one time that Bianca was in the family way in November 2006. Maybe she didn’t want a baby at that time. She was very young. Something we’ll never know.

I heard that as well, about Bianca. He did go out with her for about a year and a half, and mistakes can happen.

Stinkylouise @ 09/20/2009 at 12:15 pm

#77- I’ve suspected the same thing about G. and George Clooney as well.

I assume you are referring to the women only? I agree abortion should never be used as an excuse for birth control. But what if it was Gerry’s condom which split? Yeah, that’s a different story. “Poor Gerry, accidents happen”. Get off your high horse, it takes two to tango. Perhaps there is a case for Gerry to stop dipping his ‘love’ stick everywhere, and especially in someone so young at the time. I believe Bianca was only 21 or 22 at the time, and Gerry was 36 or 37.

Now you people are making up rumors about some poor girl having an abortion? How can people protect themselves from this sort of stuff? Laws about these kinds of posts have got to be changed.

trying to figure it out @ 09/20/2009 at 1:01 pm

#77 – Who knows? It was just a thought, he is almost 40 and humping everything that breathes (from the sound of things), it makes one wonder if he is shooting blank bullets. It’s an effective, worry free birth control method for a man; he doesn’t have to worry about his partner being, or not being, on any form on birth control. If he hasn’t had the “snip” then I wonder if he uses condoms, which would be irresponsible of him if he didn’t. There again, I keep reading about all the STD’s he’s had, so again, one wonders. Unless one has actually slept with him, the question remains unanswered.

I hadn’t heard the story about Bianca. I certainly don’t agree with abortion being a form of birth control, but accidents do sometimes happen and some people do go that route. It’s their own personal choice.

#83 nobody is spreading rumors, everyone knows its speculation. we are actually having a debate about abortions and birth control so don’t get your XXL panties in a wad and start demandingr Orwelian laws because you don’t like the subject matter.

Seriously??? @ 09/20/2009 at 1:16 pm

Wow, it seems that all the loons that hate on Aniston are now transfering their hatred of her onto him. I like Jen and I like this guy – he is manly hot not pretty boy hot. Big difference. Get it? Got it? Good!!

# 82 I totally agree about the STD’s, but a man should not take part in any responsibility for birth control….really? So if a women takes the birth control pill with a slight stomach upset (which may or may not effect birth control), but they use a condom, both of which fail. So we should kill the women? It’s not as black and white as that.

Me thinks your birth control issues are more to do with Butler and his choice of girlfriends, together with the thought that this man might have spawned a child. If it’s her responsiblity for conception, then it’s option and right as a women to have an abortion. IF…IF…this is true about Bianca, then it’s her conscious that has to deal with it, and we wouldn’t know under what circumstances that would be.

Like I said before, it takes TWO to tango. Each realising that they have the potential to create a child. That’s the conseqences of sex. He has the choice of not goining there, but I think he has an extremely strong appetite for sex.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 09/20/2009 at 1:25 pm

Speculation is just that….speculation. Poor Bianca. All this crap on this page is just that…CR@P.
As for Gerry being with Nippy, GMAFB! If he is so with her why is he partying with everyone but her? Why did he go to Stick Bug Week without her? Why is club-hopping and picking up girls without her? Why was he not with her on her RC for that stinker Sh!t Happens? Why would that famewh0re Nippy not use him for PR for her stinker by saying stuff in her interviews? Yeah they are together….BULLSH!T!
Gerry has made himself fair game for these posts on this thread. I know next to nothing about Bianca, but stating the stuff above as demi-fact is disgusting. Leave her alone. She is the past and a non-factor in Gerry’s world now. And stating something as volatile as abortion in regards to her is toxic. Let her be.
Three cheers for Gamer. With an opening weekend of $9.1M it is beating the cr@p out of Sh!t Happens at an estimated $8.4M. Looks like Nippy will need to ride on the Great Scot’s box office coattails when The Bounty comes out. Although Gamer qualifies as a bomb, TUT was definitely not ($88.2M ytd). That makes two bombs in a row for Nippy (Management and Sh!t Happens).

It is funny, a lot of people have questioned recently whether or not he has secretly married in the past. And now, in this past year I have noticed in some interviews he’s been asked whether or not he is married. Maybe some should ask him if he has any children, and just not just in relation to marriage.

Lets face it, his co-star in PS I Love Jeffery Dean Morgan didn’t know he was a father until recently, and the kid is about five years old.

as I said, since its the woman who will be carrying the baby and will, in all likelihood, be the sole parent if something does happen because most men are irresponsible deadbeat dads, then its her responsibility to make sure it does not happen by using the pill and diaphragm, coil or preferably a hysterectomy because a b itch who can not effectively manage birth control and can ‘accidentally’ get pregnant in this day and age….when there are so many methods of contraception available, is super dumb and should never be allowed to have children.

at the same time, men with who are found to have stds should be chemically castrated and be flogged in public with giant rubber d-ildos. i am an equal opportunities fascist.

Seriously??? @ 09/20/2009 at 1:43 pm

ManLESSton, I likely

Amazing that here we are on a GB thread and you are still so consumed with your supposed hatred towards JA that you cannot bring yourself to not mention your hatred. Well, I guess your name says it all – you are OBSESSED with her. It’s one thing to mention her a little on his thread because of the speculation of an affair between the two of them. But you have to turn your whole post into your anti-Aniston rant. You start out speaking in the first paragraph about his ex girlfriend but then you quickly turn your post into the Anti-Aniston rant. Do you ever think of anything other than her? Did she steal your boyfriend from you years ago…..haha??

Seriously??? @ 09/20/2009 at 1:48 pm

what? @ 09/20/2009 at 1:37 pm

That is some funny ****!! You must be from dlisted. Love it!

ManLESSton, I likely @ 09/20/2009 at 1:25 pm

*****************************************************
You are spreading the same cra8p about ‘Nippy’ as others are spreading about Gerry. What has she done to you personally?

He went to Stick Bug Week with Fry Guy. Do we assume he’s gay? No
Has anyone said they have actually seen him pick up and slept with any women at these clubs since he’s known JA? No.
Do you think GB would put the success of LAC at risk, knowing is his best asset is his fans? No.
Do we know one way of another that he wasn’t at the private afterparty at her house, AFTER the premiere? No.
If they have started a relationship, like you and I, you could be unsure, therefore maybe not wanting to make it known.
His ‘friend’ called Gossip.com to make a denial about the relationship saying they not dating ‘NOW’…but who knows about the future’. Which every fan believed about the ‘not dating now’ part, but keenly forgot about the ‘who knows about the future’.

If he wants to be with her, and he’s happy, let him. It’s none of our business.

I’m beginning to think the fans never want him to have a steady relationship or be happy, no matter who that person may be.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 09/20/2009 at 2:04 pm

@Seriously???: Are you as retarded as you sound? The speculation over the last two pages were that Gerry is secretly seeing Nippy. Don’t you read?
As for my obsession, that is the Great Scot.
My disgust for Nippy is something I have never hidden and will not. Because I like Gerry I CHOSE to believe he is not stupid enough to waste time on such a joke of a human being as Nippy.
I didn’t start the topic of Nippy and I will not back down from it.
BTW, why aren’t you posting under your own name? A little scared?

nobodyhere @ 09/20/2009 at 2:06 pm

Well, yeah, but… looking really fat!

ManLESSton, I likely @ 09/20/2009 at 2:15 pm

@WTF: Are you being a little naive or what? Don’t you see what is coming? Nippy’s movie just bombed like a nuclear holocaust. How do you think that famewh0re is going to get PR to save face?
Enter a sacrificial lamb. I wonder who will that be?
Gerry’s career could be at great peril. Why? LAC could be the make-or-break moment of his career in HW. His future project arsenal is bleak. There is a lot riding on LAC. Do you think for a moment that being turned into a tabloid cartoon figure will help his acting career? GMAFB!
My concern for Gerry is that Nippy is toxic in the business. After losing close to $30M on the production and marketing for Sh!t Happens and thats not counting the money lost on that loser Management, she is not marketable to carry a film on her own. Having Gerry associated with that is dangerous.
Okay, enough of my rant. Gerry’s career matters to be me. I enjoy him. Thus, I am perceiving Nippy as a threat to that success.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ @ 09/20/2009 at 2:21 pm

@ManLESSton, I likely: Me thinks you are retarded, my friend…and probably obese.

My deepest condolences.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 09/20/2009 at 2:36 pm

Good try but wrong. Size two. 33. Married and a nurse.
Save condolences for your sorry a$$. I could care less what you think.

Jennifer Aniston. Yeah, right, toxic. Really? Highest paid and richest actress in HW. Yep…nobody is going to see her movies. She is obviously doing something very wrong. And the studio’s, the idiots, are willing to invest in her. Damn public, don’t they know they shouldn’t be going out to see her movies. Hell she is REALLY toxic.

P.S. . Love to have her money and success, as would Gerry I suspect, along with major studio interest.

glenda the good witch @ 09/20/2009 at 2:38 pm

Just a bit of advice to everyone. There is a poster that comes here called markasite madame. This person has followed and studied Gerry Butler for probably 8 or more years now, and she is very knowlegable of him, and is rarely, if ever wrong about anything she says about him. I’m not sure if she has any direct contacts into his world, I don’t think she does. But she does know the facts about Gerry and I wouldn’t challenge her on anything she says about him. I would not call her a rabid fangurl or even an obsessed one. From what I know of her, she’s a professional woman, who is married and has two or three almost grown children. She’s not a “whacko” or a “nut job” in any shape, form or fashion. But she has followed Gerry/s life, both professionally and personally, very closely, and if anyone has the correct information on him, it;s her. So don’t discount anything she says, because what she says is bankable and can generally be trusted to be correct. Just so you all know.

@ManLESSton, I likely: If there’s a god that Bounty thing goes straight to DVD and GB dodges a bullet. I suspect she’s now toxic and he’s flirting with it. I do hope LAC will help Gerry and if it does the last thing he needs is an Aniston time bomb lurking in his near future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 712 » Show All