Gerard Butler: Reebok Hightops Hottie

Gerard Butler: Reebok Hightops Hottie

Gerard Butler rocks out a pair of Reebok high-tops as he grabs a cup of coffee at a local cafe in West Hollywood on Friday (September 18).

The Ugly Truth bachelor chatted on his phone with an ear piece — looks like he wanted to keep that conversation quite secretive!

Gerry was later seen heading into a photo shoot at Smashbox Studios with costar Jennifer Aniston for their upcoming film The Bounty.

15+ pictures inside of Reebok hightops hottie Gerard Butler

gerard butler rebook hightops 12
gerard butler rebook hightops 13
gerard butler rebook hightops 14
gerard butler rebook hightops 15

WENN

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 912 » Show All

When is the real release date for Bounty? I saw once on gossip sites it was Christmas, but before that it said 2010? Does anyone really know?

If I see one more of those Bumpit ads here I’m going to have a meltdown. The does they show look like something out of the 1960s. Gaaaaggg.

Is he with JA or not? Let’s have a contest. I’m begining to think maybe there is something going on. What do you think? I just hope he’s happy.

Knowswhatsup @ 09/21/2009 at 2:18 am

@ManLESSton, I likely: hmmmm…Gerry has more than one, er, “brunette” he is spending time with here in LA…

peoplemakethingsup @ 09/21/2009 at 2:30 am

@ManLESSton, I likely:
ManLESSton…why do you know about this supposed brunette but no one else does? Are you just making things up?
The man is probably just spending time ALONE because he never gets to jeez.
I don’t think he is with Maniston either, but I also don’t think he is messing with some “mystery woman” not right now. I wouldnt believe anything unless I saw a picture/photograph. If you have neither or nothing, don’t make up things about the man.

NotGayMaleGBFan @ 09/21/2009 at 2:50 am

@lilac:
I don’t think he is with Jennifer Aniston.
I do, however, think that Jen is very much into him or the idea of being with him.

I don’t think that woman is his type?? Remember Priyanka? Naomi? As a man, I think I share the same attraction as gerry…to a more exotic look/type in a woman.
I have an inkling our Gerry is just doing his job and laughing at everyone. Including the people that chase him.

FattyMcFats @ 09/21/2009 at 2:54 am

Checking the pics out, Yep he gained weight huh??

scary people @ 09/21/2009 at 3:08 am

Had been away only to return to this thread to be astonished at some seriously scary people.

The Jenfans and haters I can cope with, the ‘will he, won’t he’ and ‘is he, isn’t he’ dating posters and those who just come here to talk about movies – fine! Even the truly dilusional ‘K’ and her entirely personal cyberp*rn can be passed by – its a public GOSSIP board, and all are welcome here for that reason, and its a good giggle.

But the only truly scary one is Markasite Madame and her supporter Glenda (#100) who appear to be the self proclaimed moderators of Gerryfandom and political correctness. Normally Madame M can be dismissed as a rather sad self appointed school prefect, slapping down anyone who dares to speculate about her hero. But now, with her little side kick Glenda telling us all that we should trust everything that the Oracle says, as she is always right, that she is supposedly an intellegent PROFESSIONAL woman with kids and a family and, FOLLOWER OF EVERYTHING CONCERNING GB OF OVER EIGHT YEARS! – that actually qualifies her as the most scary and disturbing stalker of the lot.

To think that her self appointed authority to comment, appears to be grown from obsessive cross referencing, meticulous time lines of what was said, noticed, photographed, interviewed and critiqued about GB and each and every person who came into his professional and personal circle over an 8 year period is frankly wierd. It suggests a woman who trawls through every single article, web posting and magazine, fanzine and fansite on a daily and obsessive basis (yuck) and files and files of research (please explain how this is NOT the actions of a stalker). Add the observation that this woman is also in some sort of profession where one might have to assume that she has some level of authority and trust in real life is more scary. Worse still is the consideration that her ‘almost grown family of two or three kids’ have had to live with the ‘elephant in the room’ of her omnipresent stalker obsession with Gerard Butler for almost a decade. She might well be the most disturbed and frightening of all the GB posters.

I don’t care to be lectured by her on her fundamental issues and political correctness to other posters -and most people who come to these sites, don’t lose their judgement when they post – its ABOUT gossip and speculation, not about moderated fandom.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee dear – work out what your family have been doing over the last eight years while you stalked and srutinized every move of GB.

Scary PERSON you mean @ 09/21/2009 at 3:16 am

I’m new but ManLESSton is the only one scaring me…
A married woman with kids speculating for two days about what GB was doing with a cup of coffeee in Los Feliz or whatever she said.

Mmmmhmmm. Like I said.

yeah I am starting to think that he is with Jen too. Hey that would be a ball!!!

Dear Gerry @ 09/21/2009 at 5:33 am

I’ve got two X chromosomes and a snatch and you haven’t fùcking proposed yet. Expect to receive a few turds through your mailbox.

Vengeance will be mine

@trying to figure it out: Gosh the guy has already chewed his way through Beowulf, Dracula and Attila the Hun. Let’s see who’s left for him; Peter the Great maybe, Charlemagne or how about Margaret Thatcher – yeah – that’s the ticket!
But I agree, no more rom/coms, we’re holding out for a period piece now. If that Aniston thing is released soon after Law Abiding Citizen I think it will be bad… DVDville for that one….oh yeahhhh.
I saw Love Happens because I was hoping there would be a hint of a surprise that she could put out something worthy of Gerry, but no such luck, that thing was strictly LIFETIME CHANNEL.

JenIsFugly @ 09/21/2009 at 11:13 am

He wouldnt be caught dead being her man. Its a joke.
He is not my cup of tea but I doubt Jen is his style except to use her for what its worth.

Jen is a pathetic waste of a woman with no class. And she is fuggin ugly.

Get a life Jen. You had the hottest man on the planet at your beck and call. He left you bc you are a boring piece of trash.

NOMORRREEE @ 09/21/2009 at 11:34 am

Please end the rom-coms!!!!! Katie Heigl has ZERO sex appeal!!
Jen – even LESS!

wake up already @ 09/21/2009 at 11:35 am

He’s gay.

trying to figure it out @ 09/21/2009 at 11:46 am

@ amen
Margaret Thatcher – YES!! It will be his Tootsie role. How about Mountbatten? Although I think he has been potrayed before by someone.

his assistant @ 09/21/2009 at 12:16 pm

This woman must be his assistant….no?

Rachel Green again... @ 09/21/2009 at 12:27 pm

The man is probably just spending time ALONE because he never gets to jeez.
================
Info on the mystery brunette came posters in Los Feliz on Perez Hilton’s site. So it take for whatever you want. I personally don’t believe it…
The dude isn’t messing with just one chick. I DO believe he gets around but is very discreet or as discreet as Twitter allows him to be…
I don’t think he is just sitting home reading a book waiting for your call.

@trying to figure it out: Masterpiece Theatre did a Mountbatten back in 80ies…it was a Scot too, the great Nicol Williamson. Now I love GB but I wouldn’t put him up against Nicol. GB did 2 Masterpiece projects: The Jury & Mrs. Brown. But I’m a huge fan of Peter the Great. He was a hulking, boorish, genius of a man and he kicked a*s on his whole society and dragged them into modernity with the force of his personality. Sorry for the rant – but GB could play that role – he could nail it. Where are screenplays like that?
Yep, he could do Thatcher too – look at his boobs! LOL I’m sure there are some killer screenplays for the life of The Iron Lady ;-)

GB's talent @ 09/21/2009 at 1:23 pm

With the right script GB could do well with all kinds of genres.

Opinions about his acting talent vary, but IMO he has the rare ability to transform himself into the characters with his whole heart and soul. He is able to put his stamp on the characters with his own interpretations. He can truly call the characters he played his own creations. Very few actors have that innate talent. GB is not merely “playing” a role; he internalizes the role and the final product has his name written all over it. Every role he played he can proudly call his baby.

Just an opinion.

I’d rather see JA with Gerry than John Mayer, that’s for sure. At least he has a real sense of humor and could help JA lighten up some. And if you don’t look perfect at 40, who cares? He’s still sexy and cuddly.

shattered @ 09/21/2009 at 5:01 pm

Just watched “Shattered” I got from Netflix. Gerard was soooo gorgeous when the movie was made. A lot has changed since 2006 as far as his face and body shape are concerned. Well we all getting a little older and even movie stars cannot escape it unless one really stays on top of maintenance like Aniston. It takes hard work to look youthful.

Shattered is really not a bad movie, a little contrived I have to say. It should have been given a chance to be shown at the theaters when it was released. I think TV stations like Lifetime and Oxygen should pick it up and show it and I am surprised they haven’t done that.

@
shattered
@ shattered. It was on a cable channel about 2 years ago. I think it was TNT, if I remember correctly.

Gerryin06 @ 09/21/2009 at 5:50 pm

I met him in 06 and you are so right. He was spectacularly handsome.
I liked the movie and thought it was way under released. It would do well on TV – it’s so much better than the latest JA fluff. I think GB @40 is still a babe…but he should be doing different roles now. Great roles for strong guys in their 40ies – should be anyway.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 09/21/2009 at 7:33 pm

#144 amen @ 09/21/2009 at 12:31 pm
====================
ITAWY amen. He has a way of taking those kind of roles and making them his. Attila was a surprise and he was great as the Phantom. I too hope that The Bounty is delayed into 2010. Having another release that soon and for a mediocre movie could take some steam away from LAC. The reviews online that I have seen for LAC are positive.
Another concern is the Nippy can’t open a movie on her own as proven by this weekend’s box office. So a lot of the hype will be the pairing of Gerry and Nippy on screen for TB. Problem is, if the movie doesn’t do well guess who will take the blame? Not Nippy. Her PR is already trying to spin that Sh!t Happens failing at the box office has nothing to do with her. So again, my concern for Gerry’s box office impact is well founded unless his PR can be as aggressive as Nippy’s.
Larel, I don’t for a second think that Gerry is interested in Nippy. She is too high-maintenance and why should he settle. She has money and that’s about it. She is a high school graduate and he has a graduate degree. He is philosophical and she is self-indulgent. I can’t imagine what a conversation between the two would be like.
As for the little Jenhen trying to discredit me…whatever. Again regular posters see you for what you are.
#134 welcome newby if you truly are… And don’t worry about my kids because I don’t have any. And as for being on two days, if you look at my posts I have been on sporadically and only post when I have the time. Unlike some people, I do have a life…

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 912 » Show All