Reese Witherspoon is Pilates Pretty

Reese Witherspoon is Pilates Pretty

Reese Witherspoon sips on her Starbucks iced coffee as she heads to her car on Friday (September 18) in Brentwood, Calif.

The 33-year-old actress had just taken a pilates class and a brief shoppiing trip.

Inside Reese‘s bag was the “Peace Love Math” water bottle from SIGG, which is made from a single piece of aluminum with an EcoCare BPA-free lining. To minimize unwanted tastes and scents, the inside is lined with a water-based, non-toxic epoxy resin that exceeds FDA leaching requirements. Available at Cafepress.com.

reese witherspoon pilates 00

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She always looks so cute. ^^

Stephanie @ 09/19/2009 at 3:17 am

I have to say I would hate to leave pilates and have people take my picture!

I look crazzzzzy after pilates… she does look great!

she has an ugly shape @ 09/19/2009 at 3:26 am

SHE IS A DOUCEBAGGGGG AND A BEARD FOR JAKEY GAYEY.

spoon fed diva @ 09/19/2009 at 4:00 am

witherhead is a total phuckwad in person – inside knowledge!

where is the gayblade????

How does Reese Witherspoon work out all the time and still have such a medicore body? Her legs are okay, but her arms still don’t look that toned to me. It must be the sugary starbucks drinks she consumes or she must be consuming fatty foods, otherwise I don’t get it.

shoppiing.. two i’s.

ha ha makes me laugh, she has this eco water bottle and then is always being paped drinking drinks from wasteful unbiogradable plastic cups from that eco friendly firm starbucks…give me a break.

pignosed midget pretends she works out, but only wears the outfits.

WOW, that’s a bunch of stupid haters we have here!!
I think Reese is really lovely, and an amazing actress. She made me cry in the wonderful “Walk the Line”, and laugh so hard in the “blond” something film (can’t remember the title).
She is a strong woman, and a wonderful mother form the look of things. I’m glad that she’s found happiness with Jake (good looking guy!). These gay rumors are just because in was amazing in that movie with Heath.

Bernadette @ 09/19/2009 at 6:27 am

Now that she’s back in LA she jumped right on arranging those photo ops. She buys a Eco friendly bottle but runs around in the biggest, gas guzzling SUV and flies around in private planes. Can you say hypocrite? and #10 liz86000 tell your PR bosses at CAA that they are laying it on to thick, the intern on the last paid for post was much better.

@Bernadette: Why is everything PR related to you, do you honestly think Jake and Reese or their PR give a f&ck about a moronic tinhat like you?.

Jared why don’t you make this a registered only site then the same person would not keep posting under different names, you would be surprised how on other sites there is only ever 1 or 2 stupid comments like “Bernadette’s”!.

Bernadette @ 09/19/2009 at 7:42 am

PeePee @#12 – Truth hurts? You must be another paid stooge from CAA. PR and image control is everything to Reese.

@Bernadette: you sound like a crazy cat lady and please dont say reese is paying me 2 you truly r pathetic

@Bernadette: Truth hurts, why on earth would it hurt me, I know what I have seen and it wouldn’t make you very happy, I think the truth hurts for you actually, probably killing you in fact, you admit you post under different names, poor little tinhat has to resort to posting multiple times using different ID’s shouting the same old “PR PR PR.”

Hey jj do you mean pilates fugly! j j you are so enamored by these white woman , j j did you know that there was a poll which stated that white women were less attractive to asian males , they were #1 on the least of the most unattractive to white women, but white males love the asian women and they were #1 on the list for marriage.

I dont get the hype about this lady. When I look at her, I’m just like yeah get me a real star!

Reese stinks @ 09/19/2009 at 10:17 am

rat faced b!tch

starbucks iced coffee is the best!!!!!!

Awesome. Pilates is a pretty fun fitness exercise and I’m glad to see Reese doing it!

when was the last time this ***** had a successful movie? (aside from animated M VS A) Can’t think of one? Neither can I. I’ve TRIED to watch her movies, wanting to give her a chance. I think her acting sucks. I can see why she’s Hollywood’s ‘darling’ but they are more interested in $$$$. She and Jake live in ground zero when it comes to paps. So they can’t complain when pics are taken. But most of the pics taken outside of LA I can say it’s their PR people making sure the paps KNOW where they are. When she was in Philly there were NO pics taken of them by the paps. And in DC they were doing outside shoots so of course it was easier to spot them.

I have no idea if Jake is bi sexual or straight as a stick. I just think this pairing is strange. And in Hollywood you never know if couples will stand the test of time or crumble like a house of cards. Time will tell if we’ll hear wedding bells or headlines talking of a split

She needs a good trainer to pinpoint some hip/thigh work that will help her not look like a pear.

Reese Witherbeard @ 09/19/2009 at 12:22 pm

Can’t stand that overrated phony woman.

I will never look any of her movies the same ever again. She’s such a *****!

she’s cute, but has WEIRD legs

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All