Rihanna: Spotted Pig Pretty

Rihanna: Spotted Pig Pretty

Rihanna shows off the new highlights in her hair after dining at the Spotted Pig in the West Village neighborhood of New York City on Friday (September 18).

Earlier this week, the 21-year-old Bajan babe did a photo shoot with Glamour Magazine. You can check out a pic of Rihanna and Kerin Rose here. Kerin is the genius behind Rihanna‘s latest and greatest eyewear. Remember the lace overlay and the spiky sunglasses?

10+ pictures inside of Spotted Pig pretty Rihanna

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

The hair really ages her.

She is fast becoming a clone of Posh. Forever out & doing nothing.

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

I wanna come so deep in the meaty ass of hers !!!

Sorry. Those highlights are ugly.

Why does she dress so tacky?
That furry thing looks awful.

She’s the new Paris Hilton with slightly more musical talent.

Her transformation into Dionne Warwick is almost complete.

Rihanna looks really skinny there but not pretty. She’s lost too much weight in her face.

@Dieter: Really? Ewwww…..she looks like a man, but I guess if you’re gay it’s understandable.

She reminds me of Whitney Houston in those photos — same age and all.

celeb spotter @ 09/19/2009 at 3:06 pm

Rihanna is looking to be seen. Spotted Pig is another pap hot spot and hangout for the stars. She seems to hit these places up every night.

The only hot thing here are the legging =) I hate her hair. Why did she cut so much of it?! It looks awful, even with highlights. But I give her props for not putting on extensions and actually trying to pull off the short cut. Halle Berry pulls it off a lot more though :p Anyway, I think she’s a talentless b!tch. Did you hear her live? HORRIBLE. Beyoncé live, amazing. Rihanna?Blah.

blackberry @ 09/19/2009 at 3:10 pm

cute but..no class at all, poor girl

She cannot sing but she used to be pretty. Now, not so much.

RiRi looks tired. Maybe she should stay home once in a while.

I don’t like the colour. The whole style makes her look like she’s in her 40′s instead of 20′s. Too old.

Rihanna is worse than Katie Holmes with the daily pap strolls. Holmes was at least working and not constantly shopping and clubbing.

She’s a cute girl. I think she should grow her hair out and choose a more flattering color.

***** never learns.
this time she’s swagger jacking Mary Blige.

i like it! it’s kinda chic. she’s 21 years old and been working non-stop for the past few years, she deserves to relax, indulge and enjoy her success.

It looks pretty bad. The overall way she dresses is too old for a 21 year old and the new color makes her look like a 35 year old houswife.

:) she looks so cool,and hair.. love it

She look amazing ..

If Rihanna reallywanted to relax, you wouldn’t see her out for nightly photo-ops. That’s probably why she looks so tired. The constant going out has to be exhausting.

SHE LOOKS LIKE A DUDE IN A BAD WIG.

wendyokoopa @ 09/19/2009 at 3:26 pm

Out of curiousity who let out this ugly skunk? What That’s Rihanna Whoops my bad. Too bad she looks like no talent stinky trash

these highlights are ok, but i loved her hair in May or so. when the highlights were white and hair wasnt shaved, loved it! but still love her style. GO RiRi!

D*mn it…you know what….she needs a new look!

too trashy… horrible hair

These comments makes me understand how young celebrities get so depressed that they turn to drugs and other self destructive ways to dull their pain, when they read such trash talk about themselves at a time when they haven’t yet learned the tools that would allow these words to slide off their backs. To them, I say first try to meditate and become good at letting things go.

black beauty @ 09/19/2009 at 4:38 pm

how come the haters on here say the same sh*t about rihanna everytime? why u wasting ur time talking about her if u dont like her?

Really Rihanna? You get punched in the face and feel that pain, but you wear an animal who got killed for that horrid piece of so called fashion?

@NYA: Gossip blogs are the least of Rihanna’s worries. If she is depressed over a stranger’s opinion of her on the Internet, she has it pretty good. There’s ton of fan blogs about her so I doubt she cares much about the blogs.

I think if she’s depressed over anything it’s probably the loss of her bf/partner. She needs to get into counseling instead of self-medicating with the constant “Look at Me” paparazzi strolls. The out all the time thing is just bad copping by someone who’s clearly not getting the help they need.

Outfit only @ 09/19/2009 at 5:39 pm

Looks better with the vest on .. it’s the optical trick with the stripes !! ..
She looks a lil unproportional in that shirt without the vest .. a no go .. girl !! ..

And .. I think we’ll see her fully blonde next weeks ?? .. Who knows !! .. I don’t like it that much .. anyway !! ..

LeviKlein @ 09/19/2009 at 5:54 pm

Please Jared. You call that “hair”?

i don’t like you rianna

*** JAMIE *** @ 09/19/2009 at 7:01 pm

I LOVE HER

Always wearing unique outfits

she isnt afraid to experiment with her hair, make-up and style.

she is the bomb, i would date her with her fine self, my guy friends are hot for her too.

Whoever is styling her most not be a true fan. They don’t seem to know what to do with her hair and clothes, unless she’s doing that all by herself? Those highlights look silly and make her look much older than twenty one.

This color and style doesn’t suit her very well. I guess she letting her age be known.

Stay Positive
shekeyultd.com

where did ri ri got that black furry roadkill from? someone call the PETA and fashion police please

Alright… I’ll type it, since millions of u r thinking it… Spotted Pig? Her face…. ummm… well!

Celebwatcher @ 09/20/2009 at 8:29 am

I like the hairstyle it’s cute! I think that might be my next summer’s hairstyle!!!! hmmmm

—-
http://www.celebpsychic.com is the place for the latest celebrity psychic predictions!!!

ewwwwww what did she do, going to the pig dosen’t mean you have to look like one

Thank you for your help!