Jared Leto: Biker Boy

Jared Leto: Biker Boy

Jared Leto opts for pedal power over his usual motorcycle to get around the SoHo neighborhood of New York City on Friday (September 18).

The 37-year-old actor was seen locking up his bike, chaining it to a street sign.

Earlier this week, Jared and a few models were seen eating at the Soho Mexican hotspot Cafe Habana. He was also seen at the G-Star runway fashion show at Hammerstein Ballroom near Herald Square. He sat next to his brother Shannon Leto.

jared leto bike 01
jared leto bike 02
jared leto bike 03
jared leto bike 04
jared leto bike 05

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Omg it’s Jordan Catalano!!!! Dayyyum he still looks hawt.

Does that man age at all? o.0
Jared Leto is looking gorgeous as always.

I love you Jared!

He’s hot!!! Always was, always will be!!!

did he make a pack with the devil, he looks 28 max.

my god
37 year old?

is it just me or does he look like Zac Efrom here?

He looks so YOUNG O_o Not 37 at all. My Gosh, he doesn’t age at all. He’s really handsome.

hey you know the secret to why he looks so young?! he eats healthfully and avoids too much sun exposure! see americans, there is an advantage to NOT tanning all year long and AVOIDING a diet that consists mainly of cheetos and burgers!

@viv:

Yeah and based on this article. He’s hanging around with lots of model meaning he’s getting a lot of sex , lots and lots of it. Our pretty boy should slow down. Good luck Jared

Lol when I first looked at the picture I thought it was Zac

Sorry I have to say it again, but 27! OMG :o

37, oops! lol

He’s very youthful. in maturity and looks.

he is a vegetarian and I think it has a lot to do with how young he looks. eating meat can age you a lot! and he takes great care of himself. he looks like he is 27! take care of yourself and you will prolong your youth longer.

wow, he looks amazing. so hot.

very pretty….looking skinny though! :(

wow he looks GOOD

wooww he looks really good!! he seems to be 10 years younger than he is! and i love how he dresses! perfect men’s outfit

alexpeneva @ 09/20/2009 at 12:39 pm

useless to say againf but anyway… he looks amazing

He is HOT, but 37 and dressing like that he looks like a manboy.

jdskjdoisfjiosf @ 09/20/2009 at 1:27 pm

lol many people, when i showed pic him, they said he’s 22 or 24 ar least ..when i said to them he’s 37, they were all like O_O….it’s funny how some people still can’t believe he’s close to 40….

Jared Leto the real Dorian Gray
I love this healthy man ..no wonder he looks so young

nobodyhere @ 09/20/2009 at 1:57 pm

Yeah, well, but… looking thin ?

baby needs to gain some weight. but he’s still sexy ;-P

seriously, so hot.

Wow, he’s starting to look good again :P

Only fat echelon want him to gain weight because they can’t put the fork down themselves waddle waddle.You would think he would be an influence on them but nope. You can also look good by not eating carbs and living on vegetables. Funny how people complain so much about their weight yet still shovel their faces like a garbage disposal. If you live like that you deserve to be fat. Obesity in America is disgusting. It takes a conscious effort to be healthy and alot of exercise

@izzy:
Yeah I’m a size 6 and I think he looks too thin. And seriously you can still eat healthy and do a lot of exercise and be overweight since with some people it has to do with their genes and not how much they eat. I’m quite thin for my age and height, I never exercise but I have a high metabolism due to my genes, so it goes both ways. You need to re-evaluate your way of thinking before you comment. Also, you’re not exactly helping people by calling them fat and saying “waddle waddle” this actually has the opposite effect of what you’re trying to achieve.

And dude seriously they were only concerned about him since he has a history of losing and gaining weight in a short amout of time, which is NOT healthy. Get a life.

This is one great looking guy.

He looks manorexic, and he needs to dress his age. He’s almost 40 for God’s sake and he’s dressed like a teenager. Not a very manly man either. Yuck.

she shall remain nameless @ 09/20/2009 at 10:07 pm

I love his hair. And yes, I’m speechless and breathless because he looks really good for his age!!! He must tell us what his skin regimen is like. And yes he definitely looks 15 years younger.

He looks really good for 37….

can’t believe he’s older than Christian Bale.

even in American Psycho he seemed a little younger.

Mу mom and I are both vegeterian and yeh,we look young too)))My mom is 39 and she looks like 25(it scares me sometimes)

what he drinks? what he eats?

HOW CAN THAT MAN BE 37?!?!
He never gets old!?!
Can can he still be so hoot?!?
God Jared! You’re making the rest of us look bad!!

Mars girl @ 09/22/2009 at 9:57 am

I am telling you now that Jared really is a vampire! lol

anonymous @ 09/22/2009 at 5:23 pm

Wow he looks SO HOT! He looks like he’s in his 20′s not 37. He could gain some weight though but stills looks sexy. To think that’s the dude who played Jordan Catalano.

Wow…he looks a lot like Zac Efron. He looks amazing!

QueenOfEchelon @ 12/07/2009 at 6:52 pm

Compared to Jared Leto Zac Afron NOTHING :P

he sure loves his bike!!

Cant wait for the Into The Wild Tour. 30 Seconds To Mars are amazing live. Anybody going? US dates are going to be released soon. Just check http://thirtysecondstomars.com for more dates being released. I cant wait.