Leighton Meester: First Single with Robin Thicke!

Leighton Meester: First Single with Robin Thicke!

Leighton Meester sparkles in Gucci at HBO’s post Emmy Awards reception held at the Pacific Design Center on Sunday (September 20) in West Hollywood.

On the red carpet at the Emmys, the 23-year-old Gossip Girl actress spilled that the first single from her much-anticipated album will be a collaboration with R&B crooner Robin Thicke. The song’s title has not yet been released but it sounds like it’s going to be groovy song. Excited???

Bigger post-Emmys party pics inside…

leighton meester robin thicke 01
leighton meester robin thicke 02

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Wow. She actually looks clean.

beautiful, i need more pics!!!! hahahaha

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/21/2009 at 3:17 pm

damn she’s sad. she cant drop a single by herself?!? how many songs will be features? hahahaha

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/21/2009 at 3:17 pm

No. I love Robin Thicke, he is so soulful but a duet with Leighton? she sounds like any disney star to me.

yeah yeah Iam really excited .. go leighton <3

i think he WROTE the single

I think we should wait and see before we judge !!!!!! I really like leighton feature cobrastarship and I think she will be fine with her single songs … gotta believe in her..

yaaay she’s very talented and beautiful :)

Oh great. Yet another sucky song. Why can’t she just stick to acting?

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROBIN IS SO TALENTED AND SHE CANT SING

u haters need to get out … if you don’t like her singing that is fine u don’t have to listen to her music !! as simple as this !!!!

Beautiful. Where are the rest of the photos?

go leighton!!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/21/2009 at 4:23 pm

robun thicke did write it. he’s taken a step backwards in his career by working with someone like her.

That’s different! I’m kinda excited for it.

parisgirl @ 09/21/2009 at 4:49 pm

I like Robin Thicke so I’m curious.

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l: why he is taking step back !! I think leighton is famous enough from gossip girl and she is a main cast from the show .. so Robin ( actually this is the first time I have heard of him ) should be fine working with leighton .. !!! and leighotn did a great job with Cobra .. so what is wrong with that !!! if you don’t like her so please don’t post in her page .. actually I have seen a lot of you posts and all they were agains leighton !!!! so it is obvious you don’t like her so why bothring yourself to read her news !!!!!!!!!!!!

@Lil: Idk about the person youre replying to but i like her. she just cant sing. robin is immensly talented

@zee: but for me.. I see her she can sing !! so it is just a matter of time .. we gotta wait and see .. you can’t just judge … she succedd with cobra and she can do it with her singles …

are they really making themselves feel good by the emmys?……how many of you get a award for anything you do at work???

I agree that she sounds like the disney folks…it’s not bad or anything, but she’s certainly no Alicia Keys.

Leighton is truly amazing!! Who is the hottie she is with in this pic?? That is not Robin and he is hootttt! Who is the guy between Leighton and Malin?

@Corbin: Uh a little better then CLEAN. Like Flawless…fool.

i think her singing isnt that bad, actually somewhat decent
i think robin thicke is a good person if ur gonna do a single with
leighton looks nice

@Lil: @Lil: Very weak argument against the “haters”; try harder. Try listening to a pop station that you like, only to hear the singers you dislike playing 3-4 times in an hour. It’s not always that easy to avoid hearing one’s music over and over again, esp. in the pop category.

Also, she used way too much Auto-Tune and whatever other special effects to make her sounds decent, kind of like Photoshop for her voice. So in my opinion, she sounds pretty fake and made up.

Lil is right on!!! ALL of you are HATERS…most of which are female, who can not take the fact that she is not only more beautiful and talented then all of you..but also more cool and down to earth. Her music is taking off for a REASON. SHE IS GOOD,. She not TRYING to be Alica Keys..She is singing good fun dance music. Look at Taylor M. Where is her chart topper. Gossip girl alone is not creating her following. She has been on the top pop chart for 10 weeks. and EVERY singer uses auto tune CHOLE! Like EVERY model is photo shopped.Plain and Simple..HATERS can’t deal with the complete package she is.

anonymous @ 09/22/2009 at 2:16 pm

wow! robin thicke?
the song has to be hot if he is on it

she shall remain nameless @ 09/22/2009 at 9:59 pm

Yeah she should debut a single on her own without having to be attached to another singer/band. But I’m excited to hear it!