Mindy Kaling - Emmy Awards 2009

Mindy Kaling - Emmy Awards 2009

Mindy Kaling cuts an elegant figure at the 2009 Primetime Emmy Awards held at the Nokia Theatre on Sunday (September 20) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old actress wore a flowy Alice Temperley dress and a Jimmy Choo clutch. She accessorized with Martin Katz jewels — a pair of black diamond drop earrings, pair of diamond line bracelets and a pair of diamond bangle bracelets.

Mindy is currently developing a new comedy for NBC (she’ll also star in it while continuing to do The Office).

You can follow Mindy on Twitter @mindykaling and Just Jared @JaredEng and JustJared.com @JustJared.

mindy kaling emmy awards 2009 01
mindy kaling emmy awards 2009 02
mindy kaling emmy awards 2009 03
mindy kaling emmy awards 2009 04
mindy kaling emmy awards 2009 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All
Mrs.Beady @ 09/21/2009 at 1:34 pm

I love the color of her dress. Jewel tones are awesome. Much more interesting than the same ol same ol you always see. Mindy looks beautiful here, and wasn’t afraid to be different.

Fairytale @ 09/21/2009 at 1:42 pm

Cutiepie, you’re an idiot.

blah blah blah @ 09/21/2009 at 2:40 pm

@cutiepie32:

You have a very ugly soul.

Mindy is workin it! She may not be your cup of tea, but she’s probably brighter and funnier than the lot of you.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/21/2009 at 3:26 pm

she’s actually one of the uglyiest women on tv. she could be in the top 5 of fug tv hoess.

blah blah blah @ 09/21/2009 at 3:47 pm

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l:

If anyone is ugly, it’s you.

damn, she’s only 30….
i thought she was mid-later 30s by now
fugly dress and she looks really bad
she looks much younger and cuter on the show

blah blah blah @ 09/21/2009 at 5:22 pm

She does not, she’s gorgeous.

I love Mindy…she’s talented and hilarious! I think she looks great. The hair could’ve been a little more event appropriate though!

well she looks at she is from southern India where there is a race called Tamil, they are darker than the northern ones which are mixture of arabs and iranians etc…

Elvie and others on this board who talk about Indians as if they are different races – you are wrong. Indians whether dark or light-skinned are all the same people. I’m Indian so I find these ideas weird.

That is a misconception. In the US you have black, white and now hispanics. Dominicans or other Hispanics that have black AFrican mix with the European or Native American, may have darker skin or kinky hair.

However different colored Indians are not a mix of different populations. In South Asia color doesn’t equal a different race as what often happens in India.

I can see how Indians can look like many “races” – whether black, white or hispanic…to others. To me Mindy looks like an Indian (and I love her, she’s so funny), Aishwarya Rai looks like an Indian, and Padma Lakshmi looks like an Indian. Of course Aish and Lakshmi are like the Charlize Therons of Indians and Mindy, lovely as she is, is more Kathy Griffin – b/c she is cute and not particularly known for her beauty.

There is no such things as some Tamil race. Padma Lakshmi is TAmil and Aish is from the deep South in India. They could all be sisters.

I just love Mindy!

She looks great

@anon:

I’m Indian and I wouldn’t see Mindy as looking like any black person I know. I can always tell a black person by their hair, no matter, if it was a weave and processed – Vanessa Williams obviously has a different type of hair than any Indian’s or other Asians I’ve seen.

cutiepie32 @ 09/21/2009 at 11:43 pm

@Fairytale: You’re a fuking idiot.

cutiepie32 @ 09/21/2009 at 11:46 pm

@blah blah blah: Shut up blah blah, You dont even know me. You dont know what my soul looks likes. Loser. I bet you’re as fugly as this chick is. HAHAHAHAHHA

blah blah blah @ 09/22/2009 at 12:54 am

@cutiepie32:

Nope, you are to say such things about a person. At least Minda is gorgeous and successful! Which is probably far better than what you are.

@Bander:

India is a COUNTRY. Sri Lanka is ANOTHER country. Your post doesn’t make sense.

bengali ppl usually are brown or dark brown or light brown. most bangladeshis don’t look like mindy kaling, only very few do. south indians are darker and many look like mindy. it has to do with the altitude i guess but the only difference between a south indian or a punjabi is skin color.

blah blah blah @ 08/01/2010 at 2:38 pm

she really is ugly though. just appeared as Amy on 40 Year Old Virgin and I almost threw up. I thought someone attractive would’ve been cast for the role, but maybe that’s just me.

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All