Suri Cruise Wears High Heels!

Suri Cruise Wears High Heels!

Suri Cruise may only be 3 years old but she sure is growing up fast!

The daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes was seen wearing a pair of silver high heels while walking along Newbury Street with mom on Monday (September 21) in Boston, Mass.

Suri also carried around a handbag and a stuffed animal of Queen Celeste (from the Babar the Elephant book and TV series). So cute!

15+ pictures inside of Suri Cruise stepping out in a pair of silver peep-toe d’orsay pumps…

suri cruise high heels 01
suri cruise high heels 14
suri cruise high heels 15
suri cruise high heels 16
suri cruise high heels 17
suri cruise high heels 18

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All

Wow. Three year old in heels but the forty-three year old has on flats. Where are the photos of Suri with all that red lip gloss on, can anybody say Jon Benet.

Let kids be kids. Her day to look like a **** are coming soon enough. Sad. I’m glad I never had any of these little creatures.

where is cousin Bill? @ 09/21/2009 at 6:06 pm

I can’t explain how much I am laughing my **** off right now. ahahaha! So damn hilarious! William Mapother’s mini me is wearing high heels. ahahah!

That is RIDICULOUS, look at this shoe!!!! this child is three years old only.

PLEASE!!!! that is insane!!! BIZARRE! SICK!

Three Words @ 09/21/2009 at 6:08 pm

Child Protective Services

where is cousin Bill? @ 09/21/2009 at 6:08 pm

@Lady: yeah, but that’s at home playing around . I doubt that your friends niece is wearing Grandma’s heels out and about

@ One Word #24 — Oh, so true.

Yes, it is normal for little girls to want to play dress up and wear Mom’s high heels. I teetered around in my Mom’s for a few mins. and that was that. A kid her age is just developing her arch, etc. in her feet. She should not be wearing them for any length of time. Pathetic. Obviously Katie thought it’d bring more attention and that, to her, is worth more than the well being of her kids body parts. She’s even colored this kid’s hair already.

It’s one thing for a child to try mommy’s high heels while playing dress up and totally other to walk around town on high heels. She will turn to Paris Hilton soon. And I agree that this is creepy

you brangelina fans are just jealous that suri is a girly gir who takes care of herself while your precious shiloh’s a big ole tom boy who probably wont wear a dress in her life time. Chastity Bono 2.0 anyone?

Four Words @ 09/21/2009 at 6:15 pm

Suri’s still in diapers!

Suri is a lil Girl…Lil Girls like dresses and heels and purses. My daughter was and is the same way. Only around the house tho, but I get it.
Its cute

God blesses Nahla Aubry, Sunday Rose Urban, Harlow Madden, Honor Warren, Violet Affleck, true children.

God has mercy of this little Paris Hilton.

it's fair game now! @ 09/21/2009 at 6:19 pm

Suri has CANKLES. High heels didn’t hide her mom’s and high heels won’t hide hers.

Get Over it Katie! @ 09/21/2009 at 6:26 pm

You didn’t get nominated for an Emmy. We know! You’re not in. Have a funeral for your career. Move on and leave the kid out of it. Potty train Suri and take her to the doctor for her Jett Travolta hands

Suri- Girly-Girl princess

Shiloh-Tomboy

Violet-The Girl Next Door

Kingston-the rebel rockstar

Matilda ledger-the indie hipster

Krazy Katie! @ 09/21/2009 at 6:31 pm

Can’t blame Tom for this one. He and Nic let Bella be a kid.

Christianne @ 09/21/2009 at 6:32 pm

OH. MY. GOD. I can’t believe Katie let her daughter wear high heels. That’s sick!! I’ve seen kids play dress up with them, but to wear them walking the streets and shopping!?!?!?! She’s a piss poor Mother. Totally incapable!! She shouldn’t be raising a child.

She’s objectifying her child!! Lipstick and high heels at 3!! As someone else said, why not put a push up bra on her!! UNBELIEVABLE!! Reminds me of Jon Benet Ramsey and all those kids wh*red out in beauty pagents at an early age. It’s just sick.

I wish somebody would slap Katie Holmes upside the head and knock some sense into her. She disgusts me and so does her obnoxious husband.

@Susie#1: i’m with your team

hahaha.. so cute!!! love suri~

suri is so cute I love katie holmes hater’s back off

Chil guys, they’re “dress up” shoes a la Cinderella, Belle, Sleeping Beauty! You can get them at a Disney store.

@phil mckrackin: Co-sign you’re entire comment.

lovely girl~~~~~~~~~♥

First it was inappropriate Clothing for NYC cold weather with diapers and still, then BEYONCÉ concert,lipstick and now High Heels

And the Award for Worst mom goes to the miserable and the Epic Fashion failure Katie Holmes.

airheadKatie @ 09/21/2009 at 6:44 pm

Gosh! The brat is only 3 years old. What’s next……push up bra….mascara….etc…..that gives me the creeps. Remember JonBenet?

Now, Katie has bangs in her eyes.

# 21..u don’t get it. It’s one thing to play dress up at HOME…but, to wear high heels (on a 3 year old)… for walking outdoors,etc….is not too smart

to christianne @ 09/21/2009 at 6:46 pm

first of all, if you look carefully they are play shoes. so what if the child chose to wear them on the street. Get a grip. it’s not the end of the world as we know it; although it obviously is for you. secondly how does allowing suri to wear these shoes suddenly progress into putting a push up bra on her? what planet are you living on?? as for you opinion of katie as a mother; well that’s just too bad. suri is not your child; you have no say in how she is raised. deal with it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All