Zooey Deschanel: Wedding Details!

Zooey Deschanel: Wedding Details!

Zooey Deschanel tied the knot with Ben Gibbard on Saturday (September 19) near Seattle, Wash.

The 29-year-old (500) Days of Summer actress and 33-year-old Death Cab for Cutie frontman (and The Postal Service singer) dated for nearly a year before getting engaged in December 2008, according to Us Weekly.

Death Cab’s newest single, “Meet Me on the Equinox,” will be featured on the soundtrack for The Twilight Saga: New Moon, out Oct. 20.

Congrats to the happy couple!

Photos: Jesse Grant/WireImage
Posted to: Ben Gibbard, Zooey Deschanel

Christopher Polk/Getty

she shall remain nameless @ 09/21/2009 at 3:26 am

I’m so happy for them!!! They’re so cute together and she’s just freakin gorgeous. :)

I….am

Soooo

pissed

wow! surprised. but congrats! zooey is so beautiful.

ck_always @ 09/21/2009 at 4:05 am

At least the baby will have some good genes.

I hope they get divorced soon.

Awww, congrats! I was just wondering when they were actually getting married yesterday!
I wonder if we’ll ever get pics?

cj stjohn @ 09/21/2009 at 5:50 am

Cute couple…Just love her in the movies! Congrats you two…

I love them both!

Thank you very much,I have read it now.
And welcome to my site,

thedeschanelsisters @ 09/21/2009 at 6:22 am

Congratulations Ms. Zooey Deschanel, you are so Fabulous!! Always been a fan of you and your sister Emily’s work. And now you found a good man to share your life with, so great!!! May your individual “Zooey Light” continue to shine brighter than ever! Now it is supported and accented by the beam of Ben’s light along side you.
Cheers Zooey! My Indy film movie queen. LOVED “The Good Life”, a film to inspire everyone on the planet to keep living, even when they truly do not want to. Brilliant.

Cool…didn’t know she was even dating…Congrats to her and Ben.

congrats zooey!!
always had a big crush on u since i saw u in that sjp movie
u were really dark yet really cute =D, that’s how imagine u in real life

paloma1116 @ 09/21/2009 at 6:46 pm

New Moon doesn’t come out till NOVEMBER 20th

yes yes yes!!!!! i loooove these two together!! they are PERFECT. i hope they are very happy together…make it last you two lovebirds!

She is VERY beautiful and he is UGLY

beauty and the beast

My mother thinks your voice is wonderful, AS do I, congrats on everything!

www.4uagora.com @ 06/21/2010 at 9:19 am

welcome!!!!

http://www.4uagora.com @ 06/21/2010 at 9:20 am

everything wish…

http://www.4uagora.com @ 06/21/2010 at 9:21 am

everything wish..

@Jennifer: Haha…..Dude he is so ugly that I think I just threw up in my mouth…Dork Eggo!