Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

August Hermann: Mr. Please and Thank-You

August Hermann: Mr. Please and Thank-You

Mariska Hargitay shares some special moments with her son August Hermann, 3, as they prepare to depart for NYC from LAX airport in Los Angeles on Monday (September 21).

“My son made me look really good when two people told me he said ‘Excuse me, would you be so kind…’,” the 45-year-old Law & Order: SVU star has told OK! “She said ‘What have you been teaching him?’ And I went ‘that.’ He’s very polite, and that makes me very proud. He’s Mr. Please and Thank You. That’s important to me.”

So cute!

Mariska was in L.A. for the 2009 Emmy Awards.

august hermann mr please and thank you 01
august hermann mr please and thank you 02
august hermann mr please and thank you 03
august hermann mr please and thank you 04
august hermann mr please and thank you 05
august hermann mr please and thank you 06
august hermann mr please and thank you 07
august hermann mr please and thank you 08

John Parra/Getty

Aww so cute! That’s a good mother and a good son =)

Mariska is so gorgeous. Her son is so cute and he’s defintiely looking more and more like her hubby Peter. I have a HUGE crush on her hubby. He’s so damn good looking. They make such a beautiful pair.

I love Mariska she is so pretty and a great actress and her son is so cute

That is so important to teach kids “Please and Thank You” Good Jobe Mariska

Her son is ADORABLE…I def agree he’s looking more like his dad :)

Awwww…there he is again. I just knew he was a good mannered child. He is so sweet.

We need more parents like Mariska in this world.

Aww August is so cute and adorble, hes going to be one heartbreaker when he gets older.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/22/2009 at 1:51 pm

adorable.

HockeygurL @ 09/22/2009 at 2:11 pm

So adorable

This little guy is going to be a heart breaker! He’s GORGEOUS! He’s got great genes from his grandma and Mom. He’s also being well raised and that says alot about Mom and Dad. GOOD FOR THEM!

Mariska, please make sure August continues with the manners and etiquette. His good looks may corrupt him. I know children like this. They’ve grown up to be punks regardless of the parents’ good intentions.

Saysaysay @ 09/22/2009 at 4:18 pm

Thta child is what you call handsome. You see his jawline,bones,the works. mModel looks.When he becomes a man,very good looking.

I mean this as a compliment. He is a unique child.

Good to see that there are parents like Mariska and Peter. I think the boy, who is truly beautiful is as polite as the mother. Mariska interviews has proved a very humorous but also very polite.

What a cutie!

Omg, I hope he dates Shiloh.

AND LOOK HOW HE’S WALKING ON HIS OWN–AND HE’S 3

but why named him August? :O

He’s always been my favorite celeb baby. And now I learn he’s well-mannered! Yay, perfection!

She is doing a great job because so many kids nowadays have no manners and it is so sad to see. He is a very cute kid.

she looks really nice =]
she looks like a pretty good mom as well, cute pics of him touching her hair =]

He is just so cute

He is just so adorable and I love Mariska. She has always been my favortie actress. They are just too cute together :)

AWWW! August is sooo adorable! Absolutely love Mariska – what a good mother she is!

she shall remain nameless @ 09/22/2009 at 9:53 pm

Her son is so freakin cute!!! And yes, if I had a son who talked so politely at an early age, I’d be over the moon!!!

He is just SO ADORABLE! :)

ugly,

Mariska has explained in a couple of interviews why they named their son August:
1. the name has been a bit of a tradition in his dad’s family
2. August happens to be Mariska & Peter’s favorite month,
3. it’s the month that peter was born
4. it’s also the month of their wedding anniversary
basically all their great traditions and important milestones in their lives occurs in August

I would prefer if August dates Suri, she’s more interesting.

How cute. Such a well-mannered child. Keep it up.

Professional Lady @ 09/23/2009 at 9:22 pm

Mariska you are so beautiful. Us gay women over 40 love you.
Your son is very cute too. Good luck with the new season, you are a true role model people can look up to.

mouth like a sailor @ 09/26/2009 at 12:22 am

now THAT is a gorgeous child.

…………i’m waiting for the crazies to come on here and say something about how ugly that baby is………………..