Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Dita Von Teese Desires Crazy Horse

Dita Von Teese Desires Crazy Horse

Dita Von Teese arrives at the premiere of the show Desires at the Crazy Horse revue on Monday (September 21) in Paris, France.

The 36-year-old burlesque stripping queen hung out with Gentry de Paris at the after-party. Dita later just tweeted, “Clarification… I am not performing at the Crazy Horse Paris, I was just there as a guest!”

Earlier this month, Dita and her boyfriend, French aristocrat Louis-Marie de Castelbajac, were seen arriving at the Kube Hotel for the Gentry de Paris Burlesque Revue Photo Exhibition by Pascale Lourmand also in Paris.

dita von teese desires crazy horse 01
dita von teese desires crazy horse 02
dita von teese desires crazy horse 03
dita von teese desires crazy horse 04
dita von teese desires crazy horse 05
dita von teese desires crazy horse 06
dita von teese desires crazy horse 07

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Dita looks beautiful!

Usually I hate her shoes, but those heels in pic 2 are gorgeous.

She looks really pretty in the first two photos. What is that on her head in the other photos? Mickey Mouse ear?. hehe

She looks gorgeous.
I love glam Dita.

Longer hair suits Dita.

That is one gorgeous hunk of a man. She is so lucky she gets to ***** that!

I like how Dita’s always impeccably turned out.
I’ll give her credit…she’s carved out a performance niche for her self.

Dita looks good in those photos. I’m glad she’s stopped with the clown powder.
She could still go a little more natural though.

Her boyfriend is amazingly beautiful.
Lucky lady!

She is so pretty. Glad she left that freak Manson.

xxmetalxx @ 09/22/2009 at 4:00 am

This ***** has an awesome body.

black cherry @ 09/22/2009 at 4:07 am

I love how she dresses, she reminds me of an old time movie star.
Glamourous and still sensous.

She looks beautiful in the first picture. I just don’t like her makeup, it’s a little too heavy.

Stunning dress! DV looks flawless.

The first dress is lovely; sexy yet demure. Reminds me of something Joan would wear on Mad Men…

…I’m glad to see she’s toning down the makeup too. She doesn’t need to wear so much.

Wow, Dita really hooked with a hottie! Good for her.
She looks very pretty!

she’s extremely pretty but i still don’t get why she’s famous

pisces girl @ 09/22/2009 at 4:35 am

Gorgeous couple.
They will make beautiful babies.

She’s kind of a plain, but when she dresses up for events she looks gorgeous and she does have a good figure.

irish dreams @ 09/22/2009 at 4:45 am

Pretty. She’s looking very Liz Taylor in the pix by herself.

porcelain beauties @ 09/22/2009 at 4:56 am

Correction: Dita is 36 going on 37 (September 28).

porcelain beauties @ 09/22/2009 at 4:56 am

Her skin is beautiful.

Stunning gowns though I’m not sure what she’s wearing on her head in the pics with her bf. I love how she didn’t go overboard when she got implants.
She can wear revealing clothing and look sexy instead of sleazy.
The girl has gorgeous cleavage.

Vintage Love @ 09/22/2009 at 5:05 am

I covet her wardrobe…she has excellent taste. Her closet is probably drool worthy.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All