Khloe Kardashian: Wedding This Weekend!

Khloe Kardashian: Wedding This Weekend!

Newlywed-to-be Khloe Kardashian and pregnant big sis Kourtney shop at a toy store on Robertson Blvd. on Tuesday (September 22) in Los Angeles.

After dating for just a month, Khloe, 25, will be marrying Lakers player Lamar Odom this weekend. She blogged on her official site, “Hi dolls. I’m thrilled to finally be able to tell you that the news is true… Lamar and I are getting married on Sunday!!! I couldn’t be happier and I’m so excited that I can finally share the news with all of you. Your well wishes have meant the world to me and I am truly so blessed to have such amazing fans, family and friends during this incredible time in my life. I love you all!!! xoxo”

10+ pictures inside of Khloe Kardashian preparing for her weekend wedding…

khloe kardashian wedding sunday 01
khloe kardashian wedding sunday 02
khloe kardashian wedding sunday 03
khloe kardashian wedding sunday 04
khloe kardashian wedding sunday 05
khloe kardashian wedding sunday 06
khloe kardashian wedding sunday 07
khloe kardashian wedding sunday 08
khloe kardashian wedding sunday 09
khloe kardashian wedding sunday 10

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
almostfunny @ 09/22/2009 at 10:29 pm

Yeah, this is a match made in heaven. That man will dump this dope within the year. I think the whole thing is sad. Why in the world are they getting married? These things never end well.

This is so stupid and sad!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/22/2009 at 10:44 pm

ANYONE who actually thinks they’re really getting married is a fcuking idiot. they’re been media “dating” for what.. about 2 weeks now?! hahahahaha.. c’mon, khloe’s pathetic and desperate to get outta kim’s huge shadow (ass), and now the other pregnant sisters (whatsherface) shadow, but she isn’t going to go that far for publicity.

did i just hear bruce jenner **** a shot gun? this really makes no sense to me unless she’s pregnant. then that makes all those girls real nasty. all that unprotected sex going around or oop the condom broke…uh, yeah and i have 6 arms, 2 for each of my kids.

well i expect to see the anulment announcement here first!

im confused! How is she getting married? Didnt they just meet. These girls love media attention so much, ive never seen anything like it.

ONe gets knocked up in order to stay in the spot light, the other gets married, and Kim does what ever she can to stay in the light

How f*cking pathetic. I really didn’t think she could sink any lower than her “I’m a Kardash, we can get anything we want” statement after she stole that vodka from some event Kim was invited to last year. This is so obivous a play for attention, I bet she could not stand all the attention Kourtney was getting because of her pregnancy….which is way too much anyway, like who gives a sh*t that she is having a baby.Women do it every d*mn day. Ugh. Seriously have had enough of this family :(

I don’t get why any of the sisters are famous?
And why is she marrying someone she just met a month ago? I smell divorce!

I totally agree with everyones comments. I can’t believe she actually said ” Thank you to my fans”….I mean come on, what does she have fans for? What is she good at? What is her talent or great accomplishment to fame? The fact that her sister was friends with Paris Hilton (another nobody socialite) and then made a sex tape…or the fact that her last name is kardashian which means she is associated with her lawyer dad who helped set O.J. Simpson free?? Seriously guys….these girls are media whoreeessssss

Pathetic, now kim are gonna be named the new Jennifer aniston,the lonely girl…. that´s ridiculous!
I bet this marriage will last less than a year, i dont wish that, BUT it´s not gonna last…
i feel so sorry for people desperate for attention, and why is shw famous for????
xoxo

My grandmother would clean the house and have the dinner made by the time my grandfather got home from work everyday. Now that she’s 80 and no longer able to do many of those things, he has learnt to cook meals for both of them and do the washing, vacuuming, etc. He even helps her use the bathroom when she needs it. They are a devoted couple. Somehow I don’t see that happening with these two.

It will last a hot minute. She might try to take him to the cleaners.

she is a man and UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Whattagal @ 09/23/2009 at 1:46 am

the Kardashian family is one huge joke. famous for nothing, all of them. including the mom who has no shame.
this wedding is laughable. truly.

stella @ 09/22/2009 at 11:22 pm #111

********Dear, her father was not on the dream team that defended OJ. Bob Kardashian was just in court as a friend, not a counselor.

I would not be surprise if she is preggers….

i predict it will last a month! she only new him for a month! she acts like a teenager! i do not take anything serious from a Kardashian! what loser sisters!

I would not be surprise if Khloe is preggers….

chase milan @ 09/23/2009 at 2:37 am

how many more times will Khloe be arrested for DUI ? she’s a joke !!! now she’s going to be a step mom! wouldn’t leave her with those kids or she will fu*ck them up like her two sisters Kendall & Kylie who play on the stripper poles !!!!!!

SO SAD!!! Can’t you hear the conversation with her fame ***** sister, the pregnant what ever her name is? “You get pregnant, because you can pull off the cute beach ball look better than I can, and I’ll have mommy fix me up with a rich athlete to marry. Now everyone WILL WANT TO WATCH OUR SHOW to see what happens!!” God, these people are pathetic. Have we forgotten we have soldiers, the same age as these two materialistic girls, dying in Afghanistan! COME ON PEOPLE!!

I think we should wish her the best. I am not a big fan of these sisters, but I will congratulate her.

Why is she doing this?! Is she scared once her big sister delivers, marries then moves way……..is she going to feel alone? Hello, Chloe, grow up!!! U don’t have to go and get married to the first guy that shows u some attention. this is too LOL!!

is this being filmed for their “reality show” ? thier mom has really turned into a pimp!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All