Rihanna Grabs Justin Timberlake for Next Album

Rihanna Grabs Justin Timberlake for Next Album

Rihanna is out and about New York City in thigh-high leather boots on Tuesday (September 22).

The 21-year-old Bajan beauty has just picked up Justin Timberlake as producer for her new album. The U.K. dance duo, Chase & Status will also be producing on her next album as well.

JT talked about the project and told Access Hollywood, “In my opinion, she’s got the world in the palm of her hand right now, based on her success with her last record. The stuff we’ve come up with in the studio, it’s the next step for her. It’s a little more grown up. It’s got some edge to it!”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of JT working with Rihanna – YAY or NAY?

10+ pictures inside of Rihanna grabbing Justin Timberlake for her next album…

rihanna justin timberlake new album 01
rihanna justin timberlake new album 10

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

omg she look like she’s in her 50!!

LeviKlein @ 09/22/2009 at 7:36 pm

Please. This hair needs.to.stop!
And I wish JT would just shut his mouth and sing. Love his music, hate the attitude. These two are so cocky, they would make a perfect fit.

Are you Still looking for your special one? Want to find a good looking and quality soulmate but not sure if they are true and serious? Well, join
___*_w w w -black white loving- c O m ***^
to find more than 1200,000 quality verified members and have fun! Totally free go join, why not try now?

What happened to her face? She looks like a clown did her makeup.

Purple rain, purple rain…lol

OMG what happened to her hair. that’s a disaster.

$&&%$$%$&$·"·$· @ 09/22/2009 at 7:43 pm

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK OF HER !!!!!! SHE NEEDS TO DISAPPEAR !!!!! …. AND HER HAIR SUCKS !!!!!

horrible glass! horrible haircut! horrible clothes! even her face is strange here

HATERS HAVE LOW SELF-esteem @ 09/22/2009 at 7:46 pm

Rihanna looks so nice she has such beautiful skin. No imperfections. I wish if she would show her eyes more she has such beautiful eyes. Love her style. I cannot wait for her upcoming album. Love you Rihanna you hot mama.

She looks smug.

Why does she dress like that?
She looks like she spray painted on her makeup.

Stuff that. I want Justin to make his own new record. It’s been three years! I’m over the collaborations lol.

@HATERS HAVE LOW SELF-esteem: In your e-pinion, she looks good. Great…but others have a different opinion and it’s premature to say they hate her when you don’t know these people.

I think she looks really strange in those photos. Everything is sloppy and overdone. Maybe she’s sick. Not sure. And for the record, I don’t hate her.

$&&%$$%$&$·"·$· @ 09/22/2009 at 7:51 pm

… HATERS HAVE COMMON SENSE !!!….WHICH IS DIFFERENT THAN LOW SELF ESTEEM !!!!!!!…..

Tits out? Check!
Nips on show? Check!
Freshy fuglicious wig on? Check!
Face made up like a street walker? Check!
RiRi’s on the prowl!

jesus freaking christ! can this no talent, ten fingered forehead person just disappear already?!?! dear lord! i am sick of her! she’s EVERYWHERE. idgi, she can’t sing, she dresses like a circus freak. UGH

and justin, stfu and make a new cd already. it’s been three years, enough with this producing nonsense! get yourself back in the recording studio and get to writing, if that girl friend of yours doesn’t inspire you, then maybe it’s time to let her go. seriously, it’s time.

lmaoo…yea ur right…her make up DOES look like it was done by a clown…:D…

HATERS HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM @ 09/22/2009 at 8:04 pm

Let me reiterate haters have low self-esteem. I think she looks nice some of the people finding fault I am quite sure are overweight, ugly, have cellulite, stretch marks, fornicating, drug abusers, thieves, liars, gluttonous etc. yet you come on blogs to find fault of celebrities in order for you to feel better about your miserable life. I will say that you are entitled to your opion as much as I am entitled to mine. I have so much respect for her because in spite of the overwhelming hate she receives she continues to live her life and for that I admire her a lot. She is the epitome of strength. Love you Rihanna.

She’s looking like Eartha Kitt in her later years. And the Flock of Seagulls hairdo attempt is just disturbing. I find it amazing that somebody with such a pathetically thin voice could be so famous.

Right Back At Ya @ 09/22/2009 at 8:11 pm

@HATERS HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM: You’re projecting. You’re the ugly, overweight, cellulite, stretch marks, fornicating drug abuser, liar, thief, etc….That’s why you worship an untalented tranny tarted up to look like a hooker on her 65th birthday.
Yeah, she’s shown a lot of strength by trying to get the protective order lifted. Nice try.

black beauty @ 09/22/2009 at 8:13 pm

f*ck the haters they mean nothing! im buying her album!

SHE'S GROSS @ 09/22/2009 at 8:15 pm

EWWWW…SO ***** GROSS!

she’s beautiful

HATERS HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM @ 09/22/2009 at 8:18 pm

I am a size 6 or 8 and hot so therefore I don’t have to hate on anyone like some of you ugly fat people. You can respond but I wont be reading it. Bye you FAT PIGS.

SHE'S GROSS @ 09/22/2009 at 8:19 pm

SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE RAN A COMB OF VOMIT THROUGH HER HAIR.

Rihanna would look so much better if she would just put some makeup on.

@18
Fornicating? You say that like it’s a bad thing.

@HATERS HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM: Show us your pic then if you’re so beautiful, FAT PIG! lol

popcrunch @ 09/22/2009 at 8:22 pm

Girl looks hideous. Who is doing her makeup?
Christina Aguilera? Lady Gaga?

The only edge music producers and singers know how to give is more raunchier sex filled lyrics and nasty ass so-called dancing (that is nothing more than simulated sex acts in drag).

There is no such thing as real talent and real music anymore that played out in the early 90′s and music has gone down hill from there.

I’m like everyone else we need a Rihanna break too much of her doing nothing Jared.

why the heck is she having justin timberlake produce her album? justin sucks at producing, ive heard his work and it sucksssssss.
rihanna, stick with the professional producers…and justin stick to entertaining.

making music is a gift only some are blessed with, like timberland etc

now that i think about it, her and jt would make a hot ass couple

Shes young, shes expressing herself. Who says she has to conform to what other people deem as acceptable. I see nothing offensive. She likes playing with different looks, I do the it as well, same ole, same ole is BORING. Just because your uncomfortable with it, some people love variety, I do agree it is the spice of life and I apply it in many OTHER aspects of my life as well..hehe…:)

omfg!!! she looks hideous, way to make yourself ugly, stupid girl is actually very pretty naturally, why does she do this to herself?

Yay for Rihanna and Justin

The constant trashy dressing is boring. She looks disgusting like she layered herself with pancake makeup.
What style was she going for here?
Leather Face?
Can’t believe this is a 21 year old woman. She looks like a grandma.

SHE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Does this ***** do anything other than roaming the streets of NYC?

Really, stay inside and read or something. Ho.

wtf is she wearing

I do not like her hair or her makeup or clothes, this time I think I chose poorly.

I love her style

I love her music

And i love her look

She is awesome, will definitely be buying the album

she looks like she slowly trying to go blonde.

she looks like she slowly trying to go blonde.

She’s look always stunning lol. RiRi, love so much <3

What the ***** is she wearing? It’s a mismatch that doesn’t work and her face looks like a mask. Poor girl. Has to be a cry for help.

She is just perfect! Love her style and uniqueness. Those pants and boots are HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Do you RiRi!

SHE’S GOT YOUNG TITTIES AND AN OLD LADY FACE.

No more free cosmetics?
Now she’s using grape jelly for lipstick?

che zesht !

I love Rihanna, looking forward to some new stuff from her after way too many singles off GGGB, but seriously that hair is TRAGIC!!!

Normally I think Rihanna looks great, but I hate that blond hair color on her and the lipstick looks awful! Also did she put on some weight? She’s looking kinda chunky in these pics.

I think Justin producing her album is a good idea though. I hope he wont be the only producer on it, but he has some talent and did a good job on “Rehab” so I’m sure whatever he does with her will be good. I love all of Rihanna’s music , so i’m sure whatever she comes out with will be good! CANT WAIT!

Girl needs to just STOP with the hair dyes and weird hair cuts. Is she trying to make herself look ugly?

I love Justin but he needs to stop let people use him! He’s got a great career and doesn’t need to be lending a hand to others to help take away their scandal or help their lack luster career!

enoughalready @ 09/23/2009 at 8:22 am

Now that Amber Rose is taking over she will do just about anything to be seen. The outfit looks uncomfortable, the boots are not working for her. Her time is running out and well deserved, did anybody see the Affion spoof video of her and Chris in which is spoofed her more because of the girl sining better than her.. Rihanna honey go learn how to sing, do something productive with your life instead of walking around looking like you are trying to take up a new profession…

It seems like she only goes home to put another free outfit, change her makeup and get a new hairdo..so she can pose for the razzies..

Please somebody send this waste of time chick away

Maybe to OZ

It should be a good production, but seriously the collabos are getting old. He just needs to release a new album.

Can´t beleive Justin would trade beautiful Jessica for this maid!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO, please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she’s gross, wash that nasty hair eww

She loves to get beatin up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is just a maid in nice clothes!!!!!!!!!
Whatch out Justin…..

msblknasty1 @ 09/23/2009 at 11:12 am

love her…. jay keeps her lookn good ….. now if only he help that raggedy weafve wife of his …lolo

more edge from Rihanna, how surprising JT lol.

seriously though that hair and makeup make her look so old. She just tries to hard and has horrendous style. She’s a pretty girl but she cant dress for sh!t.

Honestly JT doesn’t make good music. And Rihanna, she’s horrible!

I hope they start dating. They would make a hot couple. I think they’ll make great music together, in & out of the studio.

finaldecision @ 09/23/2009 at 5:36 pm

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo at number 15 oh my god…… i love rihanna but she has got to do something about that outfit , make up and hair not a good look

idk……..i really like rihanna’s albums now………she needs to make another one like her last one in order to stay on top. Don’t let JT get u complacent Ri Ri. Otherwise, i can’t wait for this album to drop!!!

purple…seriously…………

she looks like a scary old lady..she used to be so pretty before umbrella, what a pity!

Rihanna looks great, you go girl!