Trevor Donovan: Shirtless Shopping

Trevor Donovan: Shirtless Shopping

90210 hunk Trevor Donovan shops shirtless at Armani Exchange Sunset Plaza in Los Angeles on Thursday (September 17)

The 30-year-old recently talked about his character Teddy’s dating life. He told TV Guide, “Well, I wouldn’t call him a manwhore per se! (laughs) He’s not a player; he’s not running around lying to these girls and dating a bunch of girls at different times. He’s very honest and straightforward. I think he’s just much more realistic about adult, more mature relationships instead of thinking, “Oh, this is the one and only” like a lot of high school kids do. He does genuinely care about all these women in his life. When he’s dating a girl, he’s upfront with them and lets them know that he’s not Iooking for any sort of relationship. He’s not deceitful in any way.”

trevor donovan shirtless shopping 01
trevor donovan shirtless shopping 02
trevor donovan shirtless shopping 03
trevor donovan shirtless shopping 04
trevor donovan shirtless shopping 05

Photos: Albert Michael/Startraksphoto
Posted to: Shirtless, Trevor Donovan

Christopher Polk/Getty

I’m not sure what I think. I feel like if he opens his mouth I would be completely turned off.

he’s hot, but doesn’t look 30

he’s cute :)

Looks like that sales person is trying a bit TOO hard for her commission!

Oh, and he totally has Gay Face.

OMG. That BODY that SMILE. I’m a guy and I like him. Why cant guys appreciate other guys beauty. I could never say this to my guy friends that this guy looks good and I find him attractive. I would be ostracized.

@kile: aww you made me laugh. But I can see your point, I guess there is a double standard because other women can call other women beautiful, but if a guy calls another one attractive looking then they probably accuse him of being gay.

Does anyone knows which model and brand are those black shoes he’s wearing?

Note to Kile: um, you’re gay bro!! You can appreciate someone else’s good looks but it sounds like you were typing with ONE HAND when you posted – not that there is anything wrong with that. LOL.

He looks too old to be playing a high school character. I was watching 90210 the other night and all I kept thinking was he is too freaking old. Not hot either. No doubt he has an amazing body but not a good face.

He’s too much of a pretty boy to attract real women…or maybe that’s the point He looks completely waxy and it looks like he’s had a nose job…too vain for a guy unless a deviated septum and career is on the line.
He looks like he should be serving drinks in a weho gay bar
The woman;s hands around his ab and clearly movin down the pants rather tasteless,

He looks like he should be serving drinks in a weho gay bar

He looks like he should be serving drinks in a weho gay bar

sorry ror the multple posts

sorry ror the multple posts

sorry ror the multple posts

His body is over compensating for his f’ed up looking face.

he’s looks to old to be on 90210. cant stand him

Realme2008 @ 09/24/2009 at 12:13 am

Hello massive chin lol

@TR:

You made me laugh bro. My mind didn’t reach that far.
p.s, I was actually typing with BOTH hands. But something did get hard.
To Jen thanks for understanding. You get it.

KIle: good to see someone with a sense of humor here!! Thanks for being a good sport. He IS cute tho and I do like boys! LOL. P.S. care to expound??

^LOL AT THIS CONVO

Y’all are out of control

Messed up face? lol Most of the male population wish their face was that messed up. Too old? If i didnt know this guys age i would place him at around 23. Either the teeny boppers are out in droves tonight or jealousy is rearing its ugly head. I want to see what you look like at 30 to the formers.

he really is lean, but escept the colors o hi r hairs and eyes he jsut looks like a 20 yrs boy with no mass..

i think they’re going to make him the gay character on the show. he’s hot

oh god, gaydar go PING

He’s pretty hot but he’s too old to be in 90210! He plays a 16 year old student and does not look like a 16 year old. It’s kinda wierd! I want Ethan back. It was so much better!

Man, that looks good enough to eat!!

British Latin American @ 09/24/2009 at 9:34 am

@asha: Let’s see your face then, you 35-year-old Miley Cyrus.

@TR:

I will just say, we guys are much more sensitive when it comes to showing our feelings LOL

Kile – that’s true but it doesn’t explain the last part of your #20 comment. Do tell!

goturnumber 99 @ 09/24/2009 at 1:25 pm

RE: lol Most of the male population wish their face was that messed up. Too old? If i didnt know this guys age i would place him at around 23. Either the teeny boppers are out in droves tonight or jealousy is rearing its ugly head. I want to see what you look like at 30 to the formers.

I couldn’t agree more. Kudos to you. People are so prone to hate and be jealous and they are not embarrassed about it….shocking.

hilleryDback @ 09/24/2009 at 1:30 pm

I want to lick him from head to toe. Yummy. but seriously. now that i’ve recollected myself. I like him, he’s super nice, and modest……and so dam sexy.

@TR:

Do you mean my comment to Jen ? as that is the last part of my comment in #20

Kile – Nope, the comment just BEFORE that one. You left us intrigued. Ok, you left ME intrigued. LOL.

Don’t be coy…

Oh TR,
You are going to get me in trouble for saying this and even pushing me to admit it. But to be honest It was my _____. You can fill in the blank, but you probably know. That’s all I am going to say.

Lplusfpluse @ 09/24/2009 at 3:09 pm

he’s way hot! doesn’t look 30 at all! and who is that behind him? I mean could she BE more excited?!?

He’s tooooo chiseled, and he looks like someone that when he opens his mouth he can barely string a sentence together without help.

@kile:

Knew it. And I like it. I think it’s hot to appreciate sexy people. Now I like you more.

SUPERsize ME @ 09/24/2009 at 3:51 pm

He must have amazing Genes I’m 28 and look 35 :-( but it’s my fault, cuz I love food and i’m lazy.. LOL

@TR:

you guys are having some good times on here =)

@MIKEY:

I’m just trying to bring Kile along. Nothing wrong with a little rub and tug when he sees a pretty boy. He’s just coming out of his shell a bit… let’s see where he goes from here! LOL.

SuperCWwatcher @ 09/24/2009 at 4:29 pm

Uh Wow he’s in pretty good shape and hello 30 is so not old he looks like he’s in early 20′s nice butt

no way! i didn’t know that you could have a body like that!

rocketgirl @ 09/24/2009 at 4:56 pm

Total babe

Ken and Barbie Movie I’d cast him in a second and for Thor as well.

@TR:

Awww. Thanks. I like you too. And Thanks for making me feel normal.

@kile:

Hey, it’s the 21st Century – you are allowed to feel however you want and to like whoever you want. Doesn’t make you gay, doesn’t make you straight. Just makes you INTERESTING and there’s no harm there bud! Keep checking out all the hotties!

He is beautiful and smart — much better than this twats posting here will ever have.

The internet makes me laugh.
Yes dears we know it is your opinion and you are welcome to
share it…. I am welcome to laugh at you.

That’s what I’m talking about. Thanks Jared, you just made an otherwise sh-tty day on my end pleasant for a few minutes. That body is looking quite nice.

Rattlesnake @ 09/25/2009 at 1:32 am

he def not straight no way !

i don’t watch 90210. but this guy is soooo steammy hotttttt!!!!

I love his character and the actor is very hot.

@kile:

Ok, I just got home from Bardot, a hot club in Hollywood and guess who was there?? That’s right: Trevor! Dude is HOT AS HELL in person people! Kile was right on to get a boner over this dude. No kidding, he was there just hanging out. Great smile and a SICK body.

satisfyme @ 09/28/2009 at 4:10 am

I’ll suffer through 90210 to see that piece of ass once a week.

When we talk about the boots,What think of is UGG boots at first.Uggs boots on sale ,EMU boots,Bearpaw Boots,and Minnetonka Boots also have many fans in the world,but we know that ugg boots have very good public praise worldwide, like deeply by the people.The wool fleece lining molds to your feet and is designed to be worn without socks, keeping your feet at an ideal temperature whether it’s hot or cold outside. Cute, cozy, and irresistibly hip UGG boots are a must have for this season.According to the fashion experts, UGG Boots will be one of the most popular boots again this year, blending stylish simplicity with luxurious comfort.

He’s too old, but the actress who played Andrea on the original bh90210 was old too.

I’d rather Kellan Lutz in that role, why the 90210′s producers let him go? He’s so much hotter than “Teddy”

Tommyboy99 @ 03/25/2010 at 8:45 pm

He’s bloody gorgeous! I’m on the next flight from the UK to Cali – I want to meet him

He is hot hot hot! I don’t normally like blonde men but there is something about him, he has that Brad Pitt thing going on, awesome jawline and bone structure and of course the abs. Very nice undeed! May have to start watching 90210 :)

@TR: damn you boys are turning me on!!