Trevor Donovan: Shirtless Shopping

Trevor Donovan: Shirtless Shopping

90210 hunk Trevor Donovan shops shirtless at Armani Exchange Sunset Plaza in Los Angeles on Thursday (September 17)

The 30-year-old recently talked about his character Teddy’s dating life. He told TV Guide, “Well, I wouldn’t call him a manwhore per se! (laughs) He’s not a player; he’s not running around lying to these girls and dating a bunch of girls at different times. He’s very honest and straightforward. I think he’s just much more realistic about adult, more mature relationships instead of thinking, “Oh, this is the one and only” like a lot of high school kids do. He does genuinely care about all these women in his life. When he’s dating a girl, he’s upfront with them and lets them know that he’s not Iooking for any sort of relationship. He’s not deceitful in any way.”

trevor donovan shirtless shopping 01
trevor donovan shirtless shopping 02
trevor donovan shirtless shopping 03
trevor donovan shirtless shopping 04
trevor donovan shirtless shopping 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

oh god, gaydar go PING

He’s pretty hot but he’s too old to be in 90210! He plays a 16 year old student and does not look like a 16 year old. It’s kinda wierd! I want Ethan back. It was so much better!

Man, that looks good enough to eat!!

British Latin American @ 09/24/2009 at 9:34 am

@asha: Let’s see your face then, you 35-year-old Miley Cyrus.

@TR:

I will just say, we guys are much more sensitive when it comes to showing our feelings LOL

Kile – that’s true but it doesn’t explain the last part of your #20 comment. Do tell!

goturnumber 99 @ 09/24/2009 at 1:25 pm

RE: lol Most of the male population wish their face was that messed up. Too old? If i didnt know this guys age i would place him at around 23. Either the teeny boppers are out in droves tonight or jealousy is rearing its ugly head. I want to see what you look like at 30 to the formers.

I couldn’t agree more. Kudos to you. People are so prone to hate and be jealous and they are not embarrassed about it….shocking.

hilleryDback @ 09/24/2009 at 1:30 pm

I want to lick him from head to toe. Yummy. but seriously. now that i’ve recollected myself. I like him, he’s super nice, and modest……and so dam sexy.

@TR:

Do you mean my comment to Jen ? as that is the last part of my comment in #20

Kile – Nope, the comment just BEFORE that one. You left us intrigued. Ok, you left ME intrigued. LOL.

Don’t be coy…

Oh TR,
You are going to get me in trouble for saying this and even pushing me to admit it. But to be honest It was my _____. You can fill in the blank, but you probably know. That’s all I am going to say.

Lplusfpluse @ 09/24/2009 at 3:09 pm

he’s way hot! doesn’t look 30 at all! and who is that behind him? I mean could she BE more excited?!?

He’s tooooo chiseled, and he looks like someone that when he opens his mouth he can barely string a sentence together without help.

@kile:

Knew it. And I like it. I think it’s hot to appreciate sexy people. Now I like you more.

SUPERsize ME @ 09/24/2009 at 3:51 pm

He must have amazing Genes I’m 28 and look 35 :-( but it’s my fault, cuz I love food and i’m lazy.. LOL

@TR:

you guys are having some good times on here =)

@MIKEY:

I’m just trying to bring Kile along. Nothing wrong with a little rub and tug when he sees a pretty boy. He’s just coming out of his shell a bit… let’s see where he goes from here! LOL.

SuperCWwatcher @ 09/24/2009 at 4:29 pm

Uh Wow he’s in pretty good shape and hello 30 is so not old he looks like he’s in early 20′s nice butt

no way! i didn’t know that you could have a body like that!

rocketgirl @ 09/24/2009 at 4:56 pm

Total babe

Ken and Barbie Movie I’d cast him in a second and for Thor as well.

@TR:

Awww. Thanks. I like you too. And Thanks for making me feel normal.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All