FlashForward in a Mad World

FlashForward in a Mad World

FlashForward, the new sci-fi drama series on ABC, premieres on Thursday (September 24) at 8pm EST. Joseph Fiennes (Shakespeare in Love), Dominic Monaghan (Lost), John Cho (Harold and Kumar) and Gabrielle Union (Bring It On) co-star on this new show where a mysterious global event causes everyone on the planet to simultaneously experience something for two minutes and seventeen seconds. During this time, each person is able to see his or her life six months into the future. Joseph Fiennes plays a Los Angeles FBI agent who tries to figure out what happened.

Check out the first look below, with American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert‘s version of Mad World!

FlashForward First Look

angel hair @ 09/24/2009 at 1:21 am

This. Is. Dream. Come. True.

Cristobal @ 09/24/2009 at 1:22 am

I kind of want to watch this series.

blah blah blah @ 09/24/2009 at 1:40 am

Joseph and Dom in the same series! Hell to the YES!!!

shenanyginz @ 09/24/2009 at 1:43 am

cant wait for this (even tho i totally forgot)

I so can’t wait!
Joseph is the sexiest thing.

christine @ 09/24/2009 at 7:36 am

LOVE JON CHO!

i love Joseph Fiennes! but…for some reason this idea for a series seems totally uninteresting.

I just might watch for Joseph Fiennes, who is amazinggg

y’all listen to me. joseph fiennes is sooo hott.

Exciting! Can’t wait for this tonight. :D

tv obsessed @ 09/24/2009 at 8:55 pm

The episode was all exposition, but the unraveling of everyone’s flash forward was really engaging. The cinematography was brilliant especially with the first act, and the final scene kept me wanting more. I reviewed the episode on my blog.

For anyone who missed it … it is being rebroadcast Friday nite 8 PM EST.

Amazing cast! Great pilot! I’ll be tuning in next week for sure.

What happened? They didn’t play Adam Lambert’s Mad World on Flash Forward last night!!!

Watch the very ending again…the only “person” moving while everyone else is asleep. Is it Adam Lambert??

Wicked Glitter @ 09/25/2009 at 7:04 pm

The only reason I watched this was because I thought they were going to play Adam Lambert’s ‘ “Mad World”. I was so disappointed when I thought Adam wasn’t included, then towards the end when everyone was unconcious, a very manly figure in a long black coat appeared. He was the only one awake while everyone else was asleep. I think it was the glittery alien from the planet fierce.

@Wicked Glitter:

LOL I thought the same thing!
It does look like Adam.

Wicked Glitter @ 09/28/2009 at 7:03 pm

Steph, I really hope that it was Adam. I mean after all , the only ‘being’ on earth who could put everyone in a coma with their hotness would be Adam Lambert!

In spite of no MAD WORLD I’m hooked … will be watching it every week. Who knows … maybe they’ll surprise us and play it when we least expect it. Maybe we should petition ABC … LOL