Amber Rose: Nike's Bald Beauty

Amber Rose: Nike's Bald Beauty

Amber Rose dresses in head-to-toe Nike after working out at a local gym sans beau Kanye West on Thursday (September 24) in West Hollywood

The 26-year-old model rocks some of fall’s latest fashions in the October 2009 issue of Elle, as styled by Kanye.

As for Amber and Kanye‘s styles, Amber says, “We’re total opposites. He’ll pick out something and I’ll be like, ‘Oh, God, I don’t like that at all.’ And then I’ll pick out something and he’ll be like ‘Babe, just…no.’ I’m more electric pink and bright yellow. And Kanye’s more like nude and bone. Like, bone is his favorite color. I’m like, whose favorite color is bone?”

amber rose nike 01
amber rose nike 02
amber rose nike 03
amber rose nike 04
amber rose nike 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

This is not interesting at all. Worse than Heidi and Spencer.

Why is this transgendered person famous?

SHopaholic22 @ 09/25/2009 at 4:25 pm

bleh …

DID ANYONE SEE THE COMMERCIALS FOR THE CRAZY NEW EPISODE OF TOOL ACADEMY THIS COMING SUNDAY?! AND WHAT’S ALL THIS TALK ABOUT THAT NEW MTV SHOW DISASTER DATE THAT PREMIERS ON MONDAY?! IT SOUNDS AMAZING!

So what ?? @ 09/25/2009 at 4:41 pm

Uhh .. it’s NIKE ?! .. or what ?? ..

yikes
she is famous why?
all fake looks like a trannie
yikes

So Elle actually considers her a true model

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/25/2009 at 5:04 pm

ugly nobody.

i like her glasses a lot. she looks prettier without makeup

She famous cause she dated Kanye and women. Looks innocent but freaky i guess.

The only intriguing thing about her figure is her body (obviously!)

right on! @ 09/25/2009 at 5:45 pm

she has an insane body! pretty girl

This may be a stupid question but is Amber white or black or multiracial or something else?

She looks pretty without makeup!

right on! @ 09/25/2009 at 6:10 pm

@me: she is Italian, American, Irish and Cape Verdean

right on! @ 09/25/2009 at 6:15 pm

and is bisexual… she had a serious long-term relationship with a woman before she was with kanye

Lowest denominator @ 09/25/2009 at 6:29 pm

No problem with her rockin’ the blonde scalp as a hairstyle.
I like her glasses, too.
Together…it looks like a near-sighted pepaw from the neck up.
From the shoulders down…I’m sooooo jealous.

Why she’s famous? Why is she here?
Why are any/all star humpers famous?

Everyone knows who and what ethnicity Amber is, including you. She is biracial, Italian and Cape verdean, that’s where her mother came from, an island off the coast of Africa, but Amber is American and black and white, nothing else.

LIke Kanye said in one of his songs “I’d do anything for a blonde dike”

“and she’ll do anything for the limelight

This is one issue of Elle I definitely won’t be buying.

Too bad Kanye wasn’t around. He could have interrupted her – “Amber I love you and I’mma let you finish, but I wear the best colors of ALL TIME.”

Who said that she was worse that Speidi ? Are you crazy ? Do you have short memory ?? She hasn’t done half of what those two morons did !!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All