Jared Leto: Quween is on the Scene

Jared Leto: Quween is on the Scene

Jared Leto hides behind his Ray-Ban aviator shades while getting protected from prying paparazzi by homeless woman Quween on Wednesday afternoon (September 23) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

In exchange for her services, Jared put a few bucks into Quween‘s disposable cup. God save the Quween!

Remember when American Idol vet Katharine McPhee got her own paparazzi protection from Quween? Hilarious!

P.S. Jared really loves that maroon cardigan of his!

jared leto quween 01
jared leto quween 02
jared leto quween 03
jared leto quween 04
jared leto quween 05

Credit: Zodiac; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Jared Leto, Quween

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Fergie Rocks ! @ 09/25/2009 at 12:50 pm

so, is this guy a rocker?? because when he is with the band, he wears only black colors, but now, she looks very stylish ! He doesn’t have personality at all !

OMG when did he get so thin?
he looks like an drug addict

i wonder how much Queen rakes in per year..I’ve seen her get free high end gear and $20′s so many times…

he’s gorgeous

god bless him <33
i wanna marry him!!

Queenoftrashin @ 09/25/2009 at 1:21 pm

That sweater is becoming as obnoxious as those boots Britney used to wear.

He’s hot, too bad he’s such a douchbag.

tweetkiller666 @ 09/25/2009 at 1:43 pm

@Fergie Rocks !:
If you knew anything about him you’d know why you sound like a douchebag. Jared is a very nice person(yes I’ve met and talked to him and I’m not going by what I’ve seen or read) and I feel sorry for him that he has to be annoyed by paparazzi scum and then the so called “news” is plasered on here so people can critique his every move

jdskjdoisfjiosf @ 09/25/2009 at 1:48 pm

WHY IS HE A DOUCHBAG??? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE REASON??? I REALLY WANNA HEAR IT

stop giving this woman press. it’s degrading. she needs help, not press coverage. she needs to find herself a good shelter that will help her get back on her feet. her life is a joke.

the_boyfriend @ 09/25/2009 at 2:40 pm

I love her on tmz.

He looked so good in some pics here a while back but i remember thinking it looked like he had some work done, like an eye lift or botox?
I dunno.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/25/2009 at 2:56 pm

he’s like 120lbs. lmaoo i could pick him up and toss him.

He is looking hot!

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l: i had the same feeling.Does he start “the comeback of the machinist”?

Iam sick of this Queen woman, Go to Rehab

Queen, bless her heart, seems like a very kind woman, to me. I’ve read countless accounts of her helping celebs out, when the paps were chasing them. Besides, Kat, she helped out Adam Lambert when the paps were running after him up the stairs once, as well.

i know a lot of folks say this woman is this sad, hopeless wreck but come on. it’s LA where she’s not likely to freeze and at least she is doing something to earn what she gets. unlike the folks that just sit there with a sign. I honestly refuse to give those folks anything. I work for a living, so should they. even if it’s pulling cans and bottles out of the trash that is something. I will roll down the window and hand my empty water bottle to the trash diving folks cause at least they are doing something.
And she’s got a better sense of right and wrong than the paps and folks that support them. she gets that being famous doesn’t mean a free pass to be a jerk. so when she sees it she wants to do something about it. and if that means stepping in front of a camera so someone can get in a car and drive off or talking some smack at guys that can’t take a hint that someone doesn’t want to make a comment, what’s the harm. she didn’t hurt anyone.

gawd he’s SO attractive!

velcrodots @ 09/25/2009 at 7:51 pm

I love Quween, saving folks from the possarazzi. She’s better than that weird girl in England who huggs famous people

he’s so good looking i want to slap myself. the worst part is i’m not even kidding. i really do. men like these shouldn’t be so rare. or they shouldn’t exist. it’s not a pleasure to look at – it’s painful. it’s bad for all our pretty but average boyfriends.

He’s deteriorated. He’s so scrawny looking these days. He looked better a few months ago. Also too much botox, Jared.

Oz, how is it too much botox? He doesn’t have any, my mother has used botox and he doesn’t look like he has any of that in that pretty face of his… Why do people instantly asume that when years are being kind to someone it has to do with botox?

Loving the cardi, Jared, keep using it, makes you look so adorable it isn’t even funny xD

Where’s Patrick Bateman when you need him..

she shall remain nameless @ 09/26/2009 at 2:53 am

I’ve never heard of this homeless/bodyguard woman before. But I guess it’s better for her to do something useful instead of just walking around with a shopping cart and begging for money at freeway exits.

jdskjdoisfjiosf @ 09/26/2009 at 9:58 am

@Oz
I think your jealouse of Jared. I mean who wouldn’t be. He has look & talent & what u have- sitting behide the computer & write some lies about others..GET LIFE

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All