Beyonce & Nicole Scherzinger: Grand Prix Pretty

Beyonce & Nicole Scherzinger: Grand Prix Pretty

Beyonce gets a tour of the McLaren Mercedes garage before the Singapore Formula One Grand Prix at the Marina Bay Street Circuit on Saturday (September 26) in Singapore.

The 28-year-old singer was given a tour by British Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton of McLaren Mercedes and his girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls.

Later in the evening, Beyonce performed on the third and final day of the three day F1 Rocks Singapore concert at Fort Canning Park.

10+ pics inside of Grand Prix pretty Beyonce and Nicole Scherzinger

beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 01
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 02
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 03
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 04
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 05
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 06
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 07
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 08
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 09
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 10

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

love beyonce.
but she needs a new hairstyle.

msblknasty1 @ 09/27/2009 at 5:47 pm

im sorry but bey looks like she stank ,,,, that nappy lacefront is finished …. what is up with her lately like she is giving up in the stylish way…. no wonder jay is up another womans ass look at bey ….yuck … and when is she gonna stop doin the oh oh oh dance give it a rest…. she gonna end up like mashonda no man lolol and whinning on the net about it

Oh. I guess they didn’t break up (Lewis and Nicole).

Oh. I guess they didn’t break up (Lewis and Nicole).

I heard that he dumped her…

i love u bey.

give her a break. thats her performance hair. lol

*** JAMIE *** @ 09/27/2009 at 5:55 pm

love both those girls

cool sunglasses beyonce :)

I love Beyonce’s curly hair. Her motorcycle jacket is really cool. Her legs are like a mile long.

Lewis Hamilton is a cutie.

Beyonce doesn’t need new anything — hairstyle or otherwise. She’s always looking great. I personally think she’s just about the best looking in entertainment today. Multi-talented.

I thought Lewis dumped her.

Beyonce looks smoking hot in that racing outfit. F1 racing is a very cool sport.

Gorgeous soul @ 09/27/2009 at 7:00 pm

Beyoncé looks superhot in this racing outfit. I want this outfit!! :p She’s amazing (very talented at singing, wonderful dancer). She sounds astonishing live. That’s why I love her. She’s a diva for real. Lewis is cute but he and Nicole make such an odd couple….I don’t know why but I find it odd that they are together but I guess it is LOVE that is “odd”. =) I totally agree with #16stephen, F1 racing is indeed a very cool sport!

Gorgeous soul @ 09/27/2009 at 7:02 pm

Btw, is it me or does Beyoncé look huge next to Nicole??!!

i hate her now after what she said about the jaksons !

Both ladies are beautiful!

damn beyonce looks horrible
the hair and the outfit
nicole actually looks decent for once, good job

black beauty @ 09/27/2009 at 7:42 pm

@ #4
you took the words right out my mouth. beyonce looks a hot f*cking mess! the “bad girl” look does not work on her.

Nicole’s boyfriend looks like a young Chris Brown.

Beyonce? Mile long legs???? Ha! This site is so funny sometimes.

runnergirl @ 09/27/2009 at 8:21 pm

Saw Beyonce with her mom, nephew and annoying bodyguard in Beverly Hills and Beyonce was totally nice to all the fans. She is super classy and sweet even though the fans were a bit intrusive. Lewis is very handsome although a bit of a shorty.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All