Beyonce & Nicole Scherzinger: Grand Prix Pretty

Beyonce & Nicole Scherzinger: Grand Prix Pretty

Beyonce gets a tour of the McLaren Mercedes garage before the Singapore Formula One Grand Prix at the Marina Bay Street Circuit on Saturday (September 26) in Singapore.

The 28-year-old singer was given a tour by British Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton of McLaren Mercedes and his girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls.

Later in the evening, Beyonce performed on the third and final day of the three day F1 Rocks Singapore concert at Fort Canning Park.

10+ pics inside of Grand Prix pretty Beyonce and Nicole Scherzinger

beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 01
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 02
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 03
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 04
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 05
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 06
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 07
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 08
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 09
beyonce nicole scherzinger grand prix 10

Valerie Macon/Getty

love beyonce.
but she needs a new hairstyle.

msblknasty1 @ 09/27/2009 at 5:47 pm

im sorry but bey looks like she stank ,,,, that nappy lacefront is finished …. what is up with her lately like she is giving up in the stylish way…. no wonder jay is up another womans ass look at bey ….yuck … and when is she gonna stop doin the oh oh oh dance give it a rest…. she gonna end up like mashonda no man lolol and whinning on the net about it

Oh. I guess they didn’t break up (Lewis and Nicole).

Oh. I guess they didn’t break up (Lewis and Nicole).

I heard that he dumped her…

i love u bey.

give her a break. thats her performance hair. lol

*** JAMIE *** @ 09/27/2009 at 5:55 pm

love both those girls

cool sunglasses beyonce :)

I love Beyonce’s curly hair. Her motorcycle jacket is really cool. Her legs are like a mile long.

Lewis Hamilton is a cutie.

Beyonce doesn’t need new anything — hairstyle or otherwise. She’s always looking great. I personally think she’s just about the best looking in entertainment today. Multi-talented.

I thought Lewis dumped her.

Beyonce looks smoking hot in that racing outfit. F1 racing is a very cool sport.

Gorgeous soul @ 09/27/2009 at 7:00 pm

Beyoncé looks superhot in this racing outfit. I want this outfit!! :p She’s amazing (very talented at singing, wonderful dancer). She sounds astonishing live. That’s why I love her. She’s a diva for real. Lewis is cute but he and Nicole make such an odd couple….I don’t know why but I find it odd that they are together but I guess it is LOVE that is “odd”. =) I totally agree with #16stephen, F1 racing is indeed a very cool sport!

Gorgeous soul @ 09/27/2009 at 7:02 pm

Btw, is it me or does Beyoncé look huge next to Nicole??!!

i hate her now after what she said about the jaksons !

Both ladies are beautiful!

damn beyonce looks horrible
the hair and the outfit
nicole actually looks decent for once, good job

black beauty @ 09/27/2009 at 7:42 pm

@ #4
you took the words right out my mouth. beyonce looks a hot f*cking mess! the “bad girl” look does not work on her.

Nicole’s boyfriend looks like a young Chris Brown.

Beyonce? Mile long legs???? Ha! This site is so funny sometimes.

runnergirl @ 09/27/2009 at 8:21 pm

Saw Beyonce with her mom, nephew and annoying bodyguard in Beverly Hills and Beyonce was totally nice to all the fans. She is super classy and sweet even though the fans were a bit intrusive. Lewis is very handsome although a bit of a shorty.

Beyonce and Nicole look hot here. I went to see Beyonce in concert this summer with my girlfriend. Beyonce is a tiny woman in person. I think her hourglass figure make people not realize how petite she really is. She’s extremely gorgeous. She gives a great concert.

Beyonce’s race car jacket is very cute with the shorts. I really like the buckle bracelets, too. She looks good.

Cristobal @ 09/27/2009 at 9:31 pm

I agree, I love her, but that hairstyle has to go.

I know Beyonce and Rihanna are musicians, but pardon me when I say thress like sh*t. They are beautiful but they dress like they perform at the circus.

I was reading last week that Nicole dumped Lewis because he wasn’t ready to settle down? Guess not….

beyounce give us a rest, please do you know what it means when people see you to much, brake, take one, most women like can’t do much in bed, just looks.

i loooove beyonce but i never get why she always wears tights or stockings. why is that? does she have scars or something? it makes her look like an old lady. i like women who bear their legs like rihanna. why the stockings? and they are always the wrong tone of stockings. anyone else notice this?

nicole was 29 …two years ago. lewis is a young man who should be dating young girls. nicole is a golddigger

Those are dancer stockings that Beyonce is wearing, so she doesn’t expose anything in her leotard while she’s dancing and moving around. Rihanna has worn the same kind of stockings while performing. Beyonce doesn’t need to take a break unless she wants to. She’s only in the spotlight like any other celeb is when they;’re working. Other than that, Beyonce lives a very low-key life away from it. I really admire what a hardworking young woman she is. She’s on tour now, and this event is part of her tour. I like that she dressed the part since this is for F1 racing. Beyonce looks very cute.

I don’t like them both. Their curves are ugly like them.

but i’ve seen beyonce wear the same stockings with evening gowns when she is not performing. riri ALWAYS bare her luscious legs. i’m just sayin.

Was there for the concert! She’s a high-class performer! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! ***

Work Bey…

She looks really HOTT!!!!

Love the look on Beyonce!!!
Nice legs!

Love the look on Beyonce!!!!

Great look on both ladies.

BUrgermeat @ 09/28/2009 at 10:09 am

What a Stunner…
Beyonce wud u marry me?

Im sure nicole feels insecure with that Woner of a Woman next to her!

wonder of a woman

did my comment post?

I don’t think it is posting!!!

Why Jared Why—– :-)

i love beyonce @ 09/28/2009 at 10:22 am

Beyonce looks like a Biker Chick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Work It Out.

gO gREEN!

bEYONCE #1 cHICKA

@Georgeous Soul
it is just you my love………..
Beyonce does not look big to me~

Bee looks enormous next to Nicole

OMG her weave is atrocious ! All that money she makes (80 mil per stans) and she can’t keep a fresh supply? Her body is banging, but her face is torn up! Talk about aging! Those line marks around her mouth are something a mid 40sih woman would have. She is starting to look like her gremlin mother Tina. She better Botox it up fast!

Where can i get Beyonce’s Outfit?

Is it online?

Where can i find Beyonce’s performance online?

@24
Luce
U sound jealous.Y can’t her legs be a mile long?

@Alex
Wat haristyle wud u suggest?

Im just Curious..That’s all

Sarah i agree with you…
Her legs run for miles!

Nice. She has hips for days…maybe even months.

Yea nice hips too-Total Package!

Traveller @ 09/28/2009 at 1:37 pm

Beyonce can drive my car anyday

Traveller @ 09/28/2009 at 1:38 pm

beyonceonline.com

What a Woman. I wonder if she plans to have any kids.

Hottest Chick in the Game.
Race Car Babe.

That hamilton guy is kinda cute, wonder if he really likes Nicole’s fake hair :P

or beyonce.net

@ #4

Are u insecure and ugly that u want to transfer it to others with ur hateful comments?
Get a Life

holidayInn @ 09/28/2009 at 1:54 pm

@ Lakers fan in boston
Y bother to insult beyonce?
Are u better looking?

holidayInn @ 09/28/2009 at 1:54 pm

get a face lift and a life.
Silly Rabbit.

holidayInn @ 09/28/2009 at 1:55 pm

Don’t hate, Appreciate;

Trend Setter
Why do u people come on here and hate when u don’t look any better?
Just by past the post, keep the negativity to urself!

holidayInn @ 09/28/2009 at 2:04 pm

I think Beyonce and Lewis wud make Adorable babies.
Just a thought, leave jay-z for some hussy.
Get a Cute guy Bey

Beyonce the Beautiful

Wonder what songs she performed. Sweet Dreams?

exercise mat @ 09/28/2009 at 2:09 pm

Priceless Body & Voice

exercise mat @ 09/28/2009 at 2:12 pm

Single Ladies Video of the Year

Urgh, too bad I’m not in Singapore. Out of the country for holiday… Missed my Bee… So sad. Yes, people, Beyonce looked huge compared to Nicole but she’s still stunningly beautiful! A girl needs more than just BONES to survive, duhhh…

msblknasty1 @ 09/28/2009 at 2:32 pm

# 72 wats hatefull about my comment she is nappy headed …so stfu,,,,, 80 mil and she looks like she stank …. so sit your fat musty ass down ….. i love me…lol…..

^^^ i’ll take nappy headed any day in exchange for jetting off on my private yacht in south of france, buying unlimited clothes, going around the world, eating what i want, personal trailer, houses on almost every continent, good healthcare, millions that will secure generations in my family, and a huge fan base ANY day. shoot. bring it on. where do i sign up. cause it sure beats being #83 on a celeb blog and wondering where next month’s rent is coming from. just sayin’…all the straight hair in the world can’t get you that charmed life. what is straight hair worth when u gotta work the double shift to make ends meet? hello!?

I agree why call Beyonce Nappy headed?
Jealousy is a sick sick disease!

Haters go away!

I think both chicks are hott..

Well maybe not both, i think i will choose,,,

I choose BEyonce as the hotter of the 2 then…
She has the whole package and more!

Nice Look on Bey
Its like she can do any look!

Smooches…

Of course Beyonce is the hottest person in this pic.
the guy is cute too.

@ #2

Why so jealous?

@83
It is painfully OBVIOUS that you are jealous.

@#83
Ur nick is stupid too.

Hating Bey doesn’t make her less beautiful or Talented ok!

It’s the Beauty that has u so sick with Jealousy isn’t it?

Peaceable @ 09/29/2009 at 6:58 am

Magnet i wouldn’t waste my breath on that Fool.

Beyonce is the Business!

I want her outfit jared, where can i get it?

oj bije sa e ke sumcen mij nru
do thapesh naj nrope me xhej zin jay z sucks

When we talk about the boots,What think of is UGG boots at first.Uggs boots on sale ,EMU boots,Bearpaw Boots,and Minnetonka Boots also have many fans in the world,but we know that ugg boots have very good public praise worldwide, like deeply by the people.The wool fleece lining molds to your feet and is designed to be worn without socks, keeping your feet at an ideal temperature whether it’s hot or cold outside. Cute, cozy, and irresistibly hip UGG boots are a must have for this season.According to the fashion experts, UGG Boots will be one of the most popular boots again this year, blending stylish simplicity with luxurious comfort.