Carrie Underwood - 'Cowboy Casanova' Music Video

Carrie Underwood - 'Cowboy Casanova' Music Video

Check our the new music video of “Cowboy Casanova” from country crooner Carrie Underwood.

It’s the first single off her upcoming third album Play On, out November 3.

The 26-year-old American Idol co-wrote this song with Mike Elizondo and Brett James.

Carrie and Brad Paisley will co-host the 2009 CMA Awards to be held on November 11.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Carrie’s new music vid — YAY or NAY?

Carrie Underwood – ‘Cowboy Casanova’ Music Video

ABC

She looks amazing.

she looks amazing as usual! love the song and video!

She’s hot! The video is hot! Her best thus far!

Mrs.Beady @ 09/27/2009 at 8:51 pm

Carrie is so cute.

This is the best video of Carrie’s career and takes her to another level. It is not only a great song but Carrie dances great and looks so sexy! It is an amazing video which should win many awards!

love the song and love her but the vidio is okay… =]

Boring! Would someone give her a new hairstyle. Those bangs drive me nuts.

All her songs sound the same. Not much range.

well i love the song. so be quiet. halle. .

@halle:

You’re nuts. This songs sounds NOTHING like anything she has ever done!

WOW, Carrie Underwood all grown up. Great video, great singing. Way to hit it out of the park again.

@halle:

I smell jealousy! Sorry she is gorgeous and you’re not. The bangs look amazeeeee

OMFG She is so pretty!! I love it! Her best video yet. I cant wait to buy her new album on november 3rd!

AMAZING VIDEO! Thx Jared

Love the song and the video. I think there are some pretty hot parts of that video that get the juices flowing.

Great video. I love Carrie!

CarrieROCKS @ 09/27/2009 at 9:52 pm

Amazing video! Wow! Great song, great video! Carrie has outdone herself on this one!

I love the costumes and atmosphere too! And I love that Carrie dances! woohoo!

To the person who claims Carrie has no range, um, I think you are confusiing her with Taylor Swift. lol Carrie has a HUGE range and can sing anything, any genre, hit every note. She is one of the best vocalists out there…so go bash someone else.

Wow! Love this video. I like like like the new Carrie persona. Carrie dances great, very sexy, intriquing, hot. I love her expressions, her nuances, her confidence, etc. A fun video. love it.

Sounds like “Dark side of the sun” from “Tokio Hotel”!

*THUD*

She is just too gorgeous. Its not fair.

canadian girl @ 09/27/2009 at 10:25 pm

Carrie is like a beauty queen and she doesnt even know it.
Carrie sings amazingly flawless.
Carrie looks so hot any just about anything.
Carrie is very very smart and has business savy.
Carrie has the most romantic and handsome but yet manly man BF.

Can I be her for just one day? Look into Mike’s blue eyes and sing him a song, followed by a sweet kiss… ahhh the life…just one day

love the song, pretty good video. the outfits are really cool and i love era themed videos. i think Carrie could have danced a bit more especially in the beginning and end. the middle was perfect (in the red dress). and they should have shown more of her with that fedora looking hat and the corset looking thing.

Wow– great video! Carrie is smoking hot! love the song too!

WOW Great video. I love this sassy Carrie. She just gets better and better all the time. I don’t know much about the director, but I hope this is just the first of many that she does with Carrie. Great work.

a deninite YAY!!

carrie looks absolutely amazing! i cant believe someone says she has no range ROFL! that girl can belt out lyrics like its nothing!!
I absolutely LOVE this song, go carrie, i looooooooooooove it!!!

it doesn’t sound very country, more like pop.

Boy, what a different kind of video for Carrie. I love it. And she say’s she can’t dance. This is going to be big.

WOW. This is nothing like Carrie has ever done, yet she still manages to keep things classy and country.

It’s BRILLIANT. A definite YAY!!! <3

@julia:
you’re right, it doesn’t sound like anything else she’s done. her older stuff is much better. i don’t care for the song, or the video. and i actually am a fan of her music.

love the song, love her, hate the video.

it doesnt go with the song, all of her outfits were hideous, and that guy was totally lame.

love the song, love her, hate the video.

love the song, love her, hate the video.

aberKitten @ 09/27/2009 at 11:07 pm

I love this song and Carrie looks flawless… I just don’t get the connection between the video treatment and the song! I wish she would have done something a little more edgy, but like I said… I LOVE this song!!!!!!

Carrie_fan @ 09/27/2009 at 11:19 pm

the video is amazing & she looks fantastic in it.

She looks great, romo sucks!

Great song…great video! She looks stunning!!!

its a pretty good song i like it….but the vid kinda reminds me of Shania Twain its got her sorta vibe……and like Carrie is a beautiful girl and sexy…but I think she’s tryin too hard to be sexy in the video which she doesnt need to do….

WOW! Who knew Carrie could be this sizzling? Amazing, love, love it!

I’d love to see Tony Roma’s reaction when he sees this video ….LOL

1. i love this song and I love it even more because she co-wrote it.
2. she is an amazing singer, and she sings this song wonderfully.
3. given that my favorite carrie video is Jesus Take the Wheel (which is the one which probably had the lowest budget), I am not sure how great I am at rating her videos. But, this would have to be in my top three favorites. Plus, it will have great crossover appeal.
4. She is great.

OMG it is an amazing video. What a hot mama Carrie has become. Smoking!!!!

Love it! I heard this song last week and have been obsessed ever since, and I can’t wait for the album to come out!!!

Kristin’s like the blonde me lol

love love love it! it’s amazing and carrie was great as usual! way to go girl! your rock!

yawn. boring. same old. same old. shania twain did it 10 times better. plus can a female singer make a video without trying to be a vamp? and she can’t dance. she dances like mariah carey. sorry. notice the editing in the video? it’s called editing around her bad dancing. but i wish her the best. i am sure she is nice.

I agree #45. Carrie is trying to copy Shania.

Carrie will always be cute…not sexy. Her cutesy image is already set in stone. It’s a little too late to try and change it now.

And PLEASE get another hair style. Is she trying to imitate Dolly Parton’s hair?

I think this is an obvious attempt to crossover to pop radios. The song sounds more like a country song remixed for pop radio instead of the original country version. I also don’t know what people are talking about when they say Carrie is a great dancer. All she does is stand around and shakes her hips.

I love her music, she does rock. Ya know I gotta say it feels as though the country side is missing…U bet I’ll get the CD too…I am such a Country Music fan totally.

video is good and song is good. I like it.
Carrie has so many different sides. So she tried dancing in this one.
You take baby steps before the big stride. Very good on her part.
And she is gorgeous by the way.

Probably my favorite of her videos yet.

Carrie Underwood is a vocal BEAST! She can stand up against any one out today, Black or White. She is obviously a true talent. If she keeps this up, she’s soon be the Beyonce of country music. Carrie Underwood is serious competition for everyone. This video is spectacular! I will definitely be buying her 3rd album on NOVEMBER 3, 2009!

Miguel: you need a tutorial on true singing. Are you kidding me? I mean if the comparisons are Beyonce and Britney than yeah, ok Carrie wins. But your statement proves how little people know of music these days. Allison Krauss, Jennifer Holliday (original Dreamgirls) – Jennifer Holliday would make Carrie cry cause Jennifer sings so good. Sade. Let’s not even go to the older folks who unfortunately no one buys anymore: Wynonna, Gladys Knight, Barbra Streisand, Dolly Parton, Patti Labelle. Patti Labelle: now that is a vocal beast. That woman would make you weep with her voice. Miguel: seriously. Be for real. Carrie is cool but the best out today? Have you heard of Adam Lambert? He could sing circles around her. Circles! That boy can SING! And he hits notes you did not think existed.

@love derails: Calm down. Nobody said she was better than any of those people you listed. She is just one of the best popular singers around today. Honestly, very few people appreciate the music of the people you listed because they just aren’t popular anymore. It’s sad, but true and I think people need to move on and accept that instead of bringing them up every time someone mentions how good Carrie is.
Adam Lambert is really good, but I don’t care for the way he performs. It’s too theatrical for me. Kind of makes me anxious lol. But I agree that he is amazing. It’s all just a matter of whether he can make himself relevant in the music industry. I think some of the most talented people come from American Idol and it’s a shame that no one takes them seriously. Carrie has done well for herself and that alone makes her special.
I personally love the video. It’s very Britney Spears-esque, which I see as a good thing because I think she has some really great videos. She’s sexy and classy at the same time and it makes for a good video.

^^^ well, i think adam lambert is the best singer since freddy mercury. but whem ppl say carrie is the best blah blah blah then it drives ppl battie. cause she is good but a huge part of it is that she is competing against people that are so bad that she looks like barbra stresisand. cause if we are comparing her to beyonce and britney thean yeah, she is an opera singer! but the reality is, she is not any better than any other really good singer out there. that’s all i am saying. and lambert is awesome, imo.

Carrie is amazing! Love this song and video!!

WTF….adam lambert = freddy mercury????

Are we supposed to take you seriously?

The song is growing on me, but this video is lame (saw it on another site). She sings great, but she can’t dance. And the clothes are some of the ugliest I’ve ever seen.

^^^known fact that adam lambert is as close to freddy mercury as we are going to get. that is why the band queen loves him so much and performed with him. can’t wait for adam’s album.

dorie, nobody is perfect, Carrie is amazing singer, and she is not a bad dancer either. I”m pretty sure you’re not perfect yourself

You all must be watching a totally different video. This looks like a first-timer’s efforts, the dancers and lip-synching are “off,” and Carrie is just stiff throughout. I guess it’s supposed to be a saloon of some kind, but it looks like a bordello. Not a favorite.

love the video. I will surely buy her Album on Novermber 3.

Amazing!! This is the best song she’s ever recorded. I can’t wait for the CD. She’s so beautiful and talented!!

I love this song, and the video was pretty good too…I think she should’ve done a bit more dancing but it was still amazing and yes she’s gorgeous!! I think this song is about Tony Romo haha did anyone else think that?

Carrie is a brilliant musician. I have been teaching voice for over 40 yrs. and yes, she DOES HAVE a fantastic range. I loved the song and video. Really shows how much talent she really has since she has had to sing a lot of different genres of music when on American Idol. It always tells the story of what someone doesn’t know when they make those comments. Obviously, not a real musician. What always amazes me is how her vocal chords are so mature. They actually take until you are around 30 before they are fully matured. She is obviously an exception. Just a comment, but comparing her to Taylor is like comparing apples and oranges. Just different is all.

wow now that is a good video!!! kudos Carrie!!!

Oh my god, this is Carrie’s best song ever!!! I can’t wait for the new cd to come out. She is amazing!!! Love you Carrie!!!

Ok its alright– but what is up with everyone saying carrie has great dance moves? She barely moves! Everyone else is dancing– she does like a shoulder roll and maybe a small swivel. Great for her for trying something new but she looks like a Britney Spears wannabe. She needs to get her own style and voice. She is very talented but she doesn’t “own” her videos yet and she needs to work on her dynamics. She’s a one– maybe two volume voice. Normal and really loud.

I think this song is about the best she has done! It is so catchy. Can’t wait till the album is released on November 3rd. The video is really super too.

I wasn’t a country music fan until Carrie came along. Her best video to date!

That was terrible. I like the song but the video is aweful. Her early videos were much better.

i like the song, the music video is kinda seductive though i think, Carrie has an amazing voice. i think the song has a good message about being careful about who you date or hang out with. Carrie , you are amazing. this is not one of my favorite music videos though

Ok so everyone who said anything bad about carrie underwood or her video….something is wrong with you. She has an amazing voice and she can actually sing unlike many other artists. She is also the most beautiful person in the world. I love this video, the song and ofcourse CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!!!!!!

carrie is on the top of her game dude this is my favorite song in the world i love you carrie call me!

carrie your awsome lady your my life time woman im not a guy plz call me your the greatest i love the song keep it up your biggest fan /friend mr.fluffy pants cant say my namemy parents call me plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

Is it just me or does this video not fit the song? It should have been a brothel in the West, late 1800′s. That would have been perfect!

jefficaroline @ 11/17/2009 at 9:06 pm

i love carrie underwood, loved all her outfit changes. loved her weight loss. she really looks fine.

kara lou gunter @ 11/19/2009 at 9:07 pm

wow!!!! its good ……….. michael jackson is better but he is like soooooo sooooooo sexy!!1 and you are sooooo pretty!!! i guess?? lol im 11 yrs old kara

elizabeth @ 11/28/2009 at 4:31 pm

cowboy casanova is by far the best videothat carrie has made. Her new song is great i hope she writes more songs like this one. She makes the best songs country music has ever seen.

elizabeth c @ 11/28/2009 at 4:38 pm

i love carrie’s new song and video, alot of people say the song and the video do not go together, well they are crazy

elizabeth c @ 11/28/2009 at 4:38 pm

Pokemaniac @ 12/09/2009 at 2:05 pm

I absolutely LOVE this song (and the music video, too)! <3 It’s definately one of my top three favorite new songs (along with “Hurry Home” by Jason Michael Carrol, and Toby Keith’s “American Ride”).
I was just wondering if anyone knows who the guy is that plays the role of the cowboy casanova in the music video… It’s hard to tell because he is mostly in the shadows for pretty much the whole thing, but when I manage to catch a brief glimpse of some of his face, all I can think is that he looks vaguely familiar; perhaps another country musician?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Carrie is such an awsome singer!!!!!!!!!!!! She is my insperation, my role-model!!!!She is soooooooooooooooo pretty!!!! and, by the way, Halle, you NEED TO SHUT-UP about carrie, she is the best singer out there!!!!!!!!!!!!! your probably no better than my cat!!!!!!! HA! SO SUCK ON THAT!!!!!!!!!!! ML. (MAJOR LOSER) BYE, GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

CARRIE DOESN’T SUCK, HALLE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone know where to get or who makes the stunning black purple and white crystal necklace she is wearing???

Brett James is a good friend of mine. He used to live in Brentwood, TN in a pretty white house… where I now live. :) good job Brett!

SHE’S SEXY MAN! WOOT!

I’ve really discovered out a great deal reading this page. Clearly extremely great product here. Content material comparable to this assist make this weblog site value coming back to for even far more details

i love your design, is it yours or where did you find it? thanks in advance

I like this info. I search it from google. Can I copy to my facebok? . Regards