Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Carrie Underwood - 'Cowboy Casanova' Music Video

Carrie Underwood - 'Cowboy Casanova' Music Video

Check our the new music video of “Cowboy Casanova” from country crooner Carrie Underwood.

It’s the first single off her upcoming third album Play On, out November 3.

The 26-year-old American Idol co-wrote this song with Mike Elizondo and Brett James.

Carrie and Brad Paisley will co-host the 2009 CMA Awards to be held on November 11.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Carrie’s new music vid — YAY or NAY?

Carrie Underwood – ‘Cowboy Casanova’ Music Video

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All

carrie is on the top of her game dude this is my favorite song in the world i love you carrie call me!

carrie your awsome lady your my life time woman im not a guy plz call me your the greatest i love the song keep it up your biggest fan /friend mr.fluffy pants cant say my namemy parents call me plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

Is it just me or does this video not fit the song? It should have been a brothel in the West, late 1800′s. That would have been perfect!

jefficaroline @ 11/17/2009 at 9:06 pm

i love carrie underwood, loved all her outfit changes. loved her weight loss. she really looks fine.

kara lou gunter @ 11/19/2009 at 9:07 pm

wow!!!! its good ……….. michael jackson is better but he is like soooooo sooooooo sexy!!1 and you are sooooo pretty!!! i guess?? lol im 11 yrs old kara

elizabeth @ 11/28/2009 at 4:31 pm

cowboy casanova is by far the best videothat carrie has made. Her new song is great i hope she writes more songs like this one. She makes the best songs country music has ever seen.

elizabeth c @ 11/28/2009 at 4:38 pm

i love carrie’s new song and video, alot of people say the song and the video do not go together, well they are crazy

elizabeth c @ 11/28/2009 at 4:38 pm

Pokemaniac @ 12/09/2009 at 2:05 pm

I absolutely LOVE this song (and the music video, too)! <3 It’s definately one of my top three favorite new songs (along with “Hurry Home” by Jason Michael Carrol, and Toby Keith’s “American Ride”).
I was just wondering if anyone knows who the guy is that plays the role of the cowboy casanova in the music video… It’s hard to tell because he is mostly in the shadows for pretty much the whole thing, but when I manage to catch a brief glimpse of some of his face, all I can think is that he looks vaguely familiar; perhaps another country musician?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Carrie is such an awsome singer!!!!!!!!!!!! She is my insperation, my role-model!!!!She is soooooooooooooooo pretty!!!! and, by the way, Halle, you NEED TO SHUT-UP about carrie, she is the best singer out there!!!!!!!!!!!!! your probably no better than my cat!!!!!!! HA! SO SUCK ON THAT!!!!!!!!!!! ML. (MAJOR LOSER) BYE, GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

CARRIE DOESN’T SUCK, HALLE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone know where to get or who makes the stunning black purple and white crystal necklace she is wearing???

Brett James is a good friend of mine. He used to live in Brentwood, TN in a pretty white house… where I now live. :) good job Brett!

SHE’S SEXY MAN! WOOT!

I’ve really discovered out a great deal reading this page. Clearly extremely great product here. Content material comparable to this assist make this weblog site value coming back to for even far more details

i love your design, is it yours or where did you find it? thanks in advance

I like this info. I search it from google. Can I copy to my facebok? . Regards