Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman: New 'Steady Rain' Stills!

Daniel Craig &  Hugh Jackman: New 'Steady Rain' Stills!

Check out these new pics of Hollywood hunks Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman in Keith Huff’s Broadway play, Steady Rain (as captured by Broadway.com‘s Joan Marcus) .

A Steady Rain is a two-man play about two Chicago cops whose lifelong friendship is put to the test when they become involved in a domestic dispute in a poor neighborhood. The play opens officially on Tuesday night at NYC’s Schoenfeld Theatre.

FYI: Hugh has been sporting a fake forearm tattoo for his role as Denny in Steady Rain.

hugh jackman daniel craig steady rain stills 01
hugh jackman daniel craig steady rain stills 02
hugh jackman daniel craig steady rain stills 03

ABC

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 810 » Show All

Plus he has never really denied the rumors upfront, always using the wife as a shield.
=======================================================

Makes me wonder about Daniel and his “shield”.

nice features @ 09/28/2009 at 1:47 pm

I think the majority of people who bought tickets for A Steady Rain bought it JUST to see these Hugh Jackman and/or Daniel Craig in person.

Hugh Jackman was 2008′s Sexiest Man Alive and Daniel Craig was 2008′s 2nd Sexiest Man Alive. Not to mention Hugh’s Wolverine and hosted the Oscars this year, and Daniel Craig had a movie nominated for an Oscar this year.

These two could have played two retards dancing around and the show would’ve been a hit.

IMO, A Steady Rain sounds like a boring play. I’m not trying to judge it without seeing it first, but honestly, the play’s about 2 men for an hour and a half.

crazy legs @ 09/28/2009 at 2:31 pm

SNEAK PREVIEW FOR TV COMMERIAL RUN.

HUGH JACKMAN SINGS “MAKIN’ IT” IN 1980′S DRAG. FORMALLY SUNG BY DAVID NAUGHTON!!!! HAHA

LOVE,
DR. PEPPER TWO?? HAHAHAHAHA

I saw it in Chicago two times and was blown away. It’s a seroius, dark and tense play. Not boring at all, very captivating. And I’m going to see it in late October, bought tickets for 3 shows. I’m really curious what Craig and Jackman will bring to the play, Steinmeyer and DeFaria have been great.

love how these comments all veer off the gonk.

lol. you are all so obvious.

Just wanna say @ 09/28/2009 at 3:13 pm

3 halfway decent pages – well done. New record maybe?

Guinness-wth? @ 09/28/2009 at 3:16 pm

what the hell, i don’t blog for 2 days and the thread goes to the “crazies”??/ Good job holdin’ up the fort DtheM!! and DIH, I am so sorry about visiting Dan under a dark cloud….but that first second when the curtain goes up (everything is black) under the lights will be your “angel”…. oooooo, it is difficult not telling you everything!! i can’t wait to go over this with you!!

BTW—Dan’s hand is so sexy just with his fingers up in the air, and his tummy looks tight, and I just love that pose he has going on in that pic!! It will be in my collection!!!

what up with you Mendel? ~g

Guinness-wth? @ 09/28/2009 at 3:37 pm

#106….half way decent pages? which topic were you referring to on the other pages—fat people, ugly women??? Yeah, nice.

OMG OMG OMG I loved the utube clip!! go watch it…..I love that Hugh was pacing behind Dan…. Dan looked scruptious up above like that….damn, i want to go see it again. THANK you for posting that!! For the people!!! And ya know what? that was a really intense part for Hugh—it was an icky part of the J. Dahmer case…..that must have been bad for him to restart…. There was another call that Dan responded to???? All I did was faint!!! wow. they did a greeat recovery after that. ~g you around Mendel????? what show was this–sunday, I missed that. ~

the link is up on a new hugh thread

I have to admit, not one of the best pictures of her. She is more than a little cockeyed in that one.

The Cannes Film Festival “night dress” was not one of her best looks.

Guinness-wth? @ 09/28/2009 at 4:15 pm

He is hot any thing or any hair…..

Mendel, how is this and do you have any other ideas???

Guinness-work night @ 09/28/2009 at 5:36 pm

they are off tonight? mmmm i have some pumpkins for Dan in my garden! and some tomatoes! and sunflowers…and gords, and grapes!! come on up Big Dan!! I love the utube clip!! thank you for sending me to hugh’s thread!

dan's the man @ 09/28/2009 at 5:41 pm

Nice to have you back Guinness. Jesus some of the posters on here are just sooo wierd and very petty.
Btw, I like the caption.
My Bday today – DC – gift wrapped, naked with a bow strategically placed on a certain part of his anatomy would have been nice.
Still, i can but dream. sigh.

HAHAHA I agree with you. Fat women are ugly and anyone who disagrees are fat themselves.
_______________________________________________

i wear a size 0 in most clothes, sometimes a size two depending on the cut. but i do not find fat women ugly. i learned a long time ago not to judge a person on how he/she looks but on how they behave towards other people. obviously, a lesson you have not learned.

Guinness-yeah, I wake up to @ 09/28/2009 at 6:02 pm

Nice Dan’s the Man….that is the point where i usually wake up in a “DAN” dream!! NOT. anyway, if no one made one for you yet,,,, here ya go….

dan's the man @ 09/28/2009 at 6:29 pm

Thanks Guinness! mmmmm that will do me! A piece of craig cake would do just fine.
Would have replied sooner but have just had a terryfying encounter with the biggest effing house spider ever known to man. Even the dog ran for cover.

Guinness-um, interesting @ 09/28/2009 at 6:29 pm

1. why would this be carried into national news?
B. why would they contact A Steady Rain for comment?
3. why would the media be “upset” that Hugh chastized someone for bringing in their phone? Can’t people NOT be found for 90 minutes….we used to live that way BEFORE cell phones…and i still do. I am not that important so that people need to know where I am every second!

dan's the man @ 09/28/2009 at 6:40 pm

There is no excuse for not turning off your cell phone during any performance. I wonder whether sometimes it is done deliberately to evoke a reaction. This is not the 1st time its happened.
Also, who was filming it.
What a coincidence, dont you think.

Guinness-um, interesting @ 09/28/2009 at 6:47 pm

I swear i was going to say that DistheM!! Now, what is Shoenfield going to do about it?? I bet there are people who are “crazies” just like here who would do it for the attention. and why wasn’t the rest of the show on the amatuer video….right where Hugh had to really tell a horrific story?? i agree….sabatauge? (spelling nazi?)

Dan's the Man @ 09/28/2009 at 6:50 pm

The cell phone was rung deliberately.

Guinness-um, interesting @ 09/28/2009 at 6:51 pm

yeah, i was thinking the same thing dstheman!! the ushers were very good at forcefully telling people about their cells…… and boy did they get a rise out of HUGH….and the one I was at, the phone went off in the front rows…the expensive seats…. so, the next time it happens, and it will, they may have to do what i do toward inappropriate behavior–ignore it or escort the bonehead out!!!

sabatauge

=====================================================

Heaven help us. LOL.
Sabotage.

It’s phoentic.

Guinness-uh, oh--viral @ 09/28/2009 at 6:56 pm

phonics? (spelling nazi) wth u talkin’ bout?

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 810 » Show All