Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman: New 'Steady Rain' Stills!

Daniel Craig &  Hugh Jackman: New 'Steady Rain' Stills!

Check out these new pics of Hollywood hunks Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman in Keith Huff’s Broadway play, Steady Rain (as captured by Broadway.com‘s Joan Marcus) .

A Steady Rain is a two-man play about two Chicago cops whose lifelong friendship is put to the test when they become involved in a domestic dispute in a poor neighborhood. The play opens officially on Tuesday night at NYC’s Schoenfeld Theatre.

FYI: Hugh has been sporting a fake forearm tattoo for his role as Denny in Steady Rain.

hugh jackman daniel craig steady rain stills 01
hugh jackman daniel craig steady rain stills 02
hugh jackman daniel craig steady rain stills 03

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 910 » Show All

phonics? (spelling nazi) wth u talkin’ bout?
=====================================================

As you are a teacher, you should know better and know the difference.

;)

Guinness-see, I told you @ 09/28/2009 at 7:01 pm

yes, someone got the entire scene exactly on video….umm who was the guy that got the vid—he should be looked into as an accomplice (ooo,eat that spelling doe-doe)

dan's the man @ 09/28/2009 at 7:06 pm

To the other Dan the Man – pls change your name!
There isn’t roomfor 2 of us on here.
Opening night tomorrow – Should be interesting to see if it happens again and how they will deal with it. I would have thought that there will be quite a few famous faces as well as ctitics in the audience,
maybe security will be tighter and any inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
(i’m beginning to sound like one of my old teachers)

Guinness-ooo a fan? @ 09/28/2009 at 7:08 pm

#126 yes, but i am excited and can’t remember, but thanks for reading!! another article, with the opinionated words thrown in that can throw an article off balance….. “blasted” the audience member….”ranted”…..

media slight of hand used to write a certain way….someone needs to get the vid taker and see how he KNEW when to record…..?? oh well. I didn’t say what i taught either.. hey, I did that a long time ago…who are you masked blogger??? you are too nice for the spelling nazi!!!

Mendel–where for art thou? sleeping one off or getting a pumpkin???

======================================================\

Aaah, you can bait me but I won’t switch. ;)

What I can’t understand is how many times you you have to actually mention the cell phone scene?

Interesting and possibly set up as it was, it is now a past point surely?

Daniel is hot @ 09/28/2009 at 7:10 pm

That was a great birthday card for Dan the Man, Guinness. I will remind you of my birthday next June for one too. I am getting excited and will do the final packing tonight. Leaving for NYC tomorrow morning and will see Daniel on stage on Oct. 1. Can’t wait, especially after seeing all those great pictures. Will tell you all how it goes when I get back Sat. Will see if any cel phones ring during the show.

Dan's the Man @ 09/28/2009 at 7:10 pm

Make me.

Free board.

Free choice.

dan's the man @ 09/28/2009 at 7:15 pm

Good luck DiH. Hope you really enjoy the play and NYC.
Looking forward to hearing all about it,

i can just see it. @ 09/28/2009 at 7:20 pm

I can just see these two by the end of December, totally ragged on stage and Daniel getting up and slapping the face off someone like he slapped that guy off his motorbike in QoS.

I hope I’m at that show!

new pictures @ 09/28/2009 at 7:21 pm

still no new pictures! when are we going to see new pictures of daniel and satsuki? they can’t keep her hidden away for ever; at some point she has got to show up. but what i want to know is are they married or not? and if they are married why doesn’t daniel just come out and say so. i don’t know about the girl friend but i know i would be really hurt if the man i married wouldn’t admit as much to the world.

Guinness-It is confusing @ 09/28/2009 at 7:27 pm

I made friends with one Dan’s the Man and that is why “we” ask you…so I know who I am talking to….you can come up with something just as clever! Want some ideas?? and “make me” sounds as if you need to be on a different thread with the vampire kids?

Ok, I will be baited…just this once… I am posting them because each article has its own nuance…. I want to know opinions… especially how the media skews or views it!! and if i make a spelling misstake it is usually because of a missed finger, not a misspelling! yikes!

Dan is hot!! DAMN, this is exciting for you!! good luck. and yes, do you think you have a chance of standing in line for a peek at the man? Any bribes for your hubby? If you just act confused coming out of the theater, do you think you could get “caught” in a crowd waiting for him to come out the door???? I wish I can go again. I will definitely make a b-day-dan for you!! (I remember they like to do that at the other place…do they know when your b-day is?? I will do it for you…no problem!!)

still no new pictures
======================================================

I’m sure there will be from tomorrow’s official opening plus haven’t you made the same post on the other threads?

Bringing up the same old junk.

The answer: If they are married, we don’t know why and if Satsuki is hurt then that’s her own problem for staying then isn’t it?

Dan's the Man @ 09/28/2009 at 7:30 pm

Know a place where I can get cheap tickets? Know of a good travel agency?

Is Mexico nice at this time of year I wonder?

the day i feel sorry for the gonk is the day i pee liquid gold and sh*t gild ingots

to Guinness,

not quite sleeping one off yet, but soon…

I love your captions of the pics – especially the first one.

And yes, I also think that the video of Dan and Hugh was a set up. Both actors had reacted to ringing mobiles before, so whoever did this knew rightly that they would get a reaction. But both actors handeled it with a good sense of humour.

And I’m not complaining about the video, because it allowed me to get a glimpse of the play!

(But I do like the idea of that Russian theatre…)

tim craig on twitter @ 09/28/2009 at 7:36 pm

Marriage may be compared to a cage, the birds without try desperately to get in, and those within try desperately to get out.
Montaigneabout 6 hours ago from web

(speaking about his son ya think?)

taser time! @ 09/28/2009 at 7:51 pm

Hugh Jackmeoff and Daniel Craig were doing serious acting stuff in their Broadway play A Steady Rain the other night when they were interrupted by someone’s annoying ass cell phone. The cell phone kept buzzing away which caused Hugh’s succulent ass lips to get twisted. Hugh kept in character as he told the evil doer to shut their cell phone’s mouth up. When the cell phone refused to shut up, James Bond finally spoke up, “Can you get that, whoever that is? Can you get it? We can wait, just get the phone.”

This is why theater ushers should carry tasers. When a cell phone rings, taser the *****, drag them out of the theater and go on with the show! Although, I am guilty of forgetting to turn my ringer off during a show (blame the good ****). The best/worst part of the story is that my ring at the time was Khia’s “My Neck, My Back.” Even in the dark, I could see a dozen shank eyes being thrown my way. It kind of gave me the tingles.

on d-listed @ 09/28/2009 at 7:54 pm

Guinness-official opening @ 09/28/2009 at 8:01 pm

DisH you will be missing the pics while you are away?? Who cares, you will be there, dah me! and what else are you doing in NYC? The 9-11 site is crap. You have to pay to go into a museum—which I was mad about for those who can’t afford that…but there is a bronze sculpture I got a pic of (didnt load it on the bucket yet)…and the “hole” is barricaded behind big billboards of something. so the bronze sculpture is acting as a place to mourn and remember…it would be worth it.. i change my mind. and the enormous gaping hole 8 years still there…. moving.

are you going out to eat?

Dan's the Man @ 09/28/2009 at 8:05 pm

Yes hopefully it will be Daniel I’ll be eating.

Guinness-TASER! Yes! @ 09/28/2009 at 8:12 pm

then the sabotuers will be deterred!! woah! And i can see some of the ushers enjoying the tasering WAY too much!!! they are brutal. NYC ushers. you wait, d is hot, you will see what i mean…!!
I was thinking that you finally got to see the play, yes, Mendel. that is pretty cool. Interesting angle in the balcony seats. awesome to see him again…it brings on my “afterglow”. the Russian theater….hhhhm. I post and sometimes i read quicker…to what are you referring to here? i am glad you enjoy the posts!! if you have any ideas–let me know…not too creative here.

Surry, as the spelling nazi pointed out, I am slow tonight… I realized what you meant with the Russian theater now Mendel. The theater is really quite quaint and inviting and small, but a big resonating atmosphere. DIH…. is that you, cuz she isn’t that quick to post and to post naughty things so quickly. dork if it isn’t the real DIH.

TASER the ass cell phones!! Taser the ass Cell phones!! taser the ass cell phones!!! loved that article!! excellent. good luck gentlemen for tomorrow night. go for it you bad-ass ushers!!!

Guinness-Mendel @ 09/28/2009 at 8:32 pm

reading my mind again, are you? hhmmm, opera fan are you? This would be quite fantastical, yes. Geek live fan I am now!!! Have fun!!!

Anyone think that this was a set up to make Hugh look really cool?
After all, Daniel has been getting the better reviews and the press because of the mustache..

I wouldn’t put it past his camp (pardon the pun) to do this to get him back “on top”.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 910 » Show All