Nicole Richie: Selena Gomez & The Scene Concert!

Nicole Richie: Selena Gomez & The Scene Concert!

Nicole Richie and longtime love Joel Madden take Nic‘s little sister Sofia to watch Selena Gomez & her band The Scene perform a concert at The Roxy on Saturday (September 26) in Los Angeles.

After the show, Nicole tweeted, “Took my little sister to see @selenagomez 1st show; or she took me…”

Check out video of Selena performing at JustJaredJr.com!

Less than a month ago, Nicole gave birth to son named Sparrow Madden. Nic is wearing the 18K Yellow Gold and Diamond Letter Necklace by Jennifer Meyer Jewelery. She is wearing the letters S and H for her daughters Sparrow and Harlow.

10+ pictures Nicole Richie and the Selena Gomez & The Scene concert…

nicole richie selena gomez concert 01
nicole richie selena gomez concert 02
nicole richie selena gomez concert 03
nicole richie selena gomez concert 04
nicole richie selena gomez concert 05
nicole richie selena gomez concert 06
nicole richie selena gomez concert 07
nicole richie selena gomez concert 08
nicole richie selena gomez concert 09
nicole richie selena gomez concert 10

Pascal Le Segretain/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Sophia is so cute! what happen to her leg? she looks sporty, maybe she injured it @ a game! Shiloh Pitt going to be a sporty girl too!

Women who don’t lose weight after they have children are nothing but fat, lazy slobs who deserve to be cheated on by their husbands. Nicole had a baby two weeks ago and already looks 100% fabulous. There is no excuse for gaining a hundred pounds and keeping it on after child birth.

damn dude, has it even been 2 weeks???!!
she looks amazing, altho she didnt gain that much weight in the 1st place compared 2 alot of women, but u gotta love the girls who can lose the baby weight fast =D
looking good, nicole! =]
i swear if i didnt no her, i would never have believed it if some1 told me she had a baby 2-3 weeks ago

Nicole looks wonderful but what is she wearing? It looks like adult diapers.

@Kitty:

Are you kidding kitty? You can not be honestly saying that anyone DESERVES to be cheated on. Women who don’t lose the weight two weeks after giving birth are nothing but fat, lazy slobs? Alrighty then- how many kids have you had? I can not even believe anyone would write something like that. WOW.

Why don’t these two love each other enuf to get married? Enuf of these illegitiment b**tard babies.
About losng the baby weight right away – who cares? She starved her baby while she was pregnant & that’s why she didnt have much to lose.

Seriously Kitty, how many kids have you birthed? Your attitude is why spouses cheat or friends turn away. What a nasty human being.

woow they are perfect:)

commonsense @ 09/27/2009 at 8:43 pm

@Kitty: Spoken like a dirty ***** who is sleeping with a married man whose wife just had his baby!

When my daughter was a newborn, I was actually at home taking care of her. Amazing how these celebs. have an army of nannies to take care of their children. Their children wind up like accessories, instead of family members, which is very sad.

Darkest locks @ 09/27/2009 at 9:55 pm

@Kitty: WOW! That’s the meanest comment I have ever seen. Do you even have kids??!!!!! First, who are you to judge? Second, who cares about losing weight? Three, a husband/boyfriend who really loves his lady won’t cheat on her and you talking like that shows that you would sleep with a man whose partner just gave birth to his baby, and that is the most DISGUSTING thing ever. You’re a disgrace to humanity, really. It’s either that or you’re the most immature dumbest poor ignorant 10 yr old lonely bullied kid on Earth. Get a life dude!

Anyway, Nicole looks great. I guess she didn’t have much to lose. I have friends who are very thin like her and when girls like that have babies, it’s normal that they still have a bangin’ body afterwards. I like her outfit and shoes. I’d like to see pics of Sparrow.

HotMen say Kitty is 100% right @ 09/27/2009 at 10:41 pm

@Kitty #2
What you said is true. I have noticed it myself. Pregnant woman are fat a & ugly slobs.
When my wife got pregnant i left her for a younger and slimmer girl. And my new girlfriend is a model.
When this girl gets pregnant i am gonna leave her for another younger girl.

@HotMen say Kitty is 100% right:
I am a lesbian woman and i feel the same way. Pregnant women are fat ugly slobs. Me and my partner decided to start a family. I never want to get pregnant but my partner tricked a guy into impregnating her. Now he pays child support, don’t worry he is a rich guy. But 5 months of her pregnancy is all i could stand.
I cheated on her and then i told her that i was leaving and moved to a different country. She cried ad asked me not to leave her and do this wrong to the child but i did not care cause i was not in love with her. The girl i fell in love with turned into a cow. I am much more happier with a younger, slimmer and a more beautiful girl.

@Jennifer: And I bet you are a fat dykeee?

Jordan- What are the name of those shoes Nicole is wearing? They are FABULOUS! Thanks.

She lost the baby weight!

I wish my sister would take my to a Selena Gomez concert. ):

HotMen say Kitty is 100% right @ 09/28/2009 at 12:14 am

@UHHH #14
Jealous much Miss Piggy.

Kitty
HotMen say Kitty is 100% right
Jennifer—-You 3 need to STFU, you are DISGUSTING, POOR Excuses for HUMAN BEINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrisler 1 @ 09/28/2009 at 1:19 am

#2 Kitty
#12 HotMen say Kitty is 100% right
# 13 Jennifer

This is the same poster who is using three names and guises. Probably someone who is trying to convince herself that it is ok to sleep with a married man whose wife just had a baby.

Jennifer, Hotman and Kitty are all the same person.

*** JAMIE *** @ 09/28/2009 at 3:06 am

i think she looks great

i hope i don’t gain too much weight when i get pregnant

Has Sparrow flown the coup already?

Can someone please remind me what this woman is famous for??

Having babies???
Drunk Driving???
Being unattractive??
Being adopted???

None of these things are special or worthy of any attention.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All