Rachel Bilson: Ferragamo Front Row!

Rachel Bilson: Ferragamo Front Row!

Rachel Bilson and her stylist Nicole Chavez sit front row at the Salvatore Ferragamo show as part of Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010 on Sunday (September 27) in Milan, Italy.

When asked what some of her favorite trends for fall were, the 28-year-old actress told JustJared.com, “I don’t know yet! Something warm. I’m really looking forward to it getting cold again so you can start layering stuff and wearing tights and doing all that cozy cute stuff, ’cause that’s what I like. I like comfort!”

Pictured below: Rachel with James Ferragamo (and his daughter), whose grandfather is designer Salvatore Ferragamo.

rachel bilson ferragamo milan fashion week 01
rachel bilson ferragamo milan fashion week 02
rachel bilson ferragamo milan fashion week 03
rachel bilson ferragamo milan fashion week 04
rachel bilson ferragamo milan fashion week 05

Photos: Venturelli/WireImage
Posted to: Nicole Chavez, Rachel Bilson

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Buy SELENA GOMEZ AND THE SCENE’S album “KISS & TELL” out in stores SEPTEMBER 29th

Carronline @ 09/27/2009 at 11:23 pm

@Jena: great idea!

Robert A. Booey @ 09/27/2009 at 11:26 pm

Well, well well….Wow looking sharp and gorgeous there……..Rachel looks okay too I guess…but damn…..James’ looking hubba hubba.

She looks great! Come back to tv like misha, oops.

Here we go again @ 09/28/2009 at 12:00 am

Jared, WTF has this “nobody” ever done to get so much attention from you? And how can she afford to go to Italy when she doesn’t even work! This fugly midget sure has the life! While most of the world is struggling in a recession, she’s jetting off to Italy with her stylist! I’m so disgusted!

Here we go again @ 09/28/2009 at 12:08 am

BTW, why is this idiot at a fashion show for spring/summer wear if she’s “really looking forward to it getting cold again, so you can start layering stuff and wearing tights and doing all that cozy cute stuff ’cause that’s what I like”. What a moron!

Rachel Bilson @ 09/28/2009 at 12:16 am

Hey everyone! Its Rachel Bilson and I’m unemployed and untalented.
I hope Hayden doesn’t dump me! hehe!

@5/6 maybe because once she leaves Italy she may go to a place that is starting to get cold cough cough-Canada.

Cause she really needs to dress up all stylish on a farm??

Wow, James is HOT!

Rachel looks awesome as always.. she needs to do more tv shows!

@9 nah cause she can dress comfy

Rachel Bilson, as usual, doing something relevant. What a productive member of society.

Remember last year Mischa Barton was spotted attending Milan Fashion Week and all the other fashion weeks instead of trying to improve herself as an actress. Looks like Rachel is following in Mischa’s footsteps.

@joel:

Exactly. Spoiled child she is.

Much better Rachel, huge improvement from that outfit with the big whatchamacallit around your neck

She’s never going to canada. haven’t been there so far,She just went to see if she could get something out are him.She messed up herself up there in fashion week.There is nothing to bring it back.Hyaden always leaving her alone.Maybe he already dump her.Why don’t she they have problems like everyone else.It sure look like they are. With all this traveling she’s doing to these fashion shows,You would think she would be following him around. something is up with that.she can’t back home with nothing again. I guess you what comes next ( break-up) Maybe it will come out later that they they’re over. JJ tells her everything.And it does get cold in california sometimes

I guess it was too good to be true – JJ was on a roll with talented actresses like Kate Winslet & Jennifer Garner – now we’re back to Rachel and Ashlee Simpsom – the bottom of the celebrity barrel.

It doesn’t really get that cold in CA so what the heck is she talking about? Is that what her “stylist” told her to say? If Rachel is such a fashionista why does she need a stylist??

I agree, instead of running around to fashion weeks she needs to be at acting class. Why didn’t she and HC go to the film festival in Canada – you know where the other talented actors were??

Anonymous @ 09/28/2009 at 6:17 am

Her stylist is the spit of a dog I once had! People used to stop me in the street and say ‘Jeez that’s an ugly dog’, truth. Poor Jasper!
@joel: When was RB ever relevant, ever. She has always been a small, shallow, self-obsessed ‘faketress’. It’s not as tho the OC was ever relevant.
@me: You can stop worrying coz statistics show that their showance has no hope of surviving long term, married or not. They are in the worst case scenerio re divorce rates. Cohabiting, come from a broken home, between 25-35 yrs in age, troubled childhoods. This puts them in the highest band for divorce rates.

Someone should have been kind to her and pointed her in the direction of the little girls room. She really looks like she needs to go, badly.

Anonymous @ 09/28/2009 at 6:24 am

@lexy: Could be something to do with the word talented, there. Just guessing…. (odd tho, coz you’d think they’d be plugging NYILY).

this girl knows the meaning of the word “work”? I never see it working, just not doing nothing, is sad.

Anonymous – you may have a point – I forgot – talented and RB aren’t really words that go together. I mean Natalie Portman & Jennifer Connley were there so RB would have been out of her league.

They probably want to actually sell tix to NYILU and using RB to promote it won’t do that. They’ll probably use some of the more known stars of the movie to do that – like Blake Lively, Natalie Portman, Shia LaBeouf or Bradley Cooper – you know household names. They’d probably use HC but since he’s become a package deal with this chick it’s not worth it.

pretty girl. But where is that hotness of man of hers?

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

Rachel again? Why she’s wearing the ring on events now? Oh yeah, I forgot, she not wearing it to gain attention, now she can’t draw more attention with it. Rachel, why do you not forget the underpants? I think you would gain more attention. And Rachel, please, stop wearing ridiculous clothes, just make me laugh.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All