Dita Von Teese Strips for amfAR

Dita Von Teese Strips for amfAR

Dita Von Teese hits the red carpet at amfAR Milano 2009 during the Inaugural Milan Fashion Week event at La Permanente on Monday (September 28) in Milan, Italy.

The 36-year-old burlesque stripping queen wore a hot pink satin, rouched long sleeve cocktail dress with black grosgrain waist belt by Dolce&Gabbana.

Dita wrote on her Twitter, “Thank you everyone for the kind birthday wishes! Performing at AMFAR tonight, happy to be dancing, happy to be working for the cause!”

Also spotted at the event: Roberta Armani (designer Giorgio Armani‘s niece, who handles VIPs for the family business) with Vittorio Brumotti (daredevil biker).

Dita turns 37 today. Happy birthday, Dita!!!

dita von teese amfar 01
dita von teese amfar 02
dita von teese amfar 03
dita von teese amfar 04
dita von teese amfar 05
dita von teese amfar 06
dita von teese amfar 07
dita von teese amfar 08

Photos: Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty
Posted to: Dita Von Teese

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Not sure I like the dress but it’s different.

The color is great, the design not so much.
Happy bday, Dita!

It’s too crinkly for my taste but she looks beautiful in the fifth photo.

Ugly ass dress.

horrible make up

I love hot pink but I think the design is strange. Only Dita could pull this off, I guess, but barely so. I wish her a great birthday!

I think her makeup is ok. She’s very pretty. The dress is just too much. I don’t know why a designer would wrinkle it all up like that. It looks like something that a Project Runway drop-out would make.

try again @ 09/28/2009 at 5:05 pm

Beautiful lady but that gown is fugly.

birthday girl @ 09/28/2009 at 5:10 pm

Happy Birthday Ms. Von Teese!

that’s one hairy man

I think the colour would be fine if she just picked a better dress.

She’s cute. Not really hairy imho but she does have dark hair. I imagine that requires a lot of grooming.

A rare miss for Dita. The dress is overpowering. I appreciate that she took a fashion risk though.

I love Dita, but this is not one of my favorite outfits on her.

just sayin' @ 09/28/2009 at 5:35 pm

Well, at least she’s stripping, so she’ll take ugly thing thing off..lol
But seriously, she usually dresses like a million bucks so I’ll give her a pass. Plus, it’s her birthday!

Wow, can honestly say this is the first dress I have seen her in that does not suit her at all. What happened???

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/28/2009 at 6:00 pm

this site is jacked up.

@bella: She probably wore it as a favor to a designer friend.

Adorable. :-) She reminds me of Betty Boop and Little Bo Peep in pic # 5.

This is something you’d expect Rihanna or Katie Holmes to wear. Poor Dita. She should look nothing less than gorgeous on her birthday.

Cousin It! @ 09/28/2009 at 6:16 pm

Morticia Von Teese!

She looks like a birthday present.
How do I unwrap her? :-P

~ Happy Birthday, Dita! ~

greenleaf @ 09/28/2009 at 6:35 pm

Pretty. Where’s the handsome Count?

Her hair looks great. Her makeup and dress clash but she still looks pretty good. Who designed the dress?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All