Gerard Butler: Pastis Pigging Out

Gerard Butler: Pastis Pigging Out

Wearing a rooster cap, Gerard Butler hops into a cab after lunching at Pastis in the Meatpacking District of New York City on Monday afternoon (September 28).

On Friday, the 39-year-old Scottish actor was seen sitting between two women at the NYC hotspot, Rose Bar. Neither of them was Jennifer Aniston.

Gerry is currently prepping for his big hosting gig on Saturday Night Live on October 17. Musical guest of the night: Shakira.

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler pigging out at Pastis…

gerard butler pastis 01
gerard butler pastis 18
gerard butler pastis 19
gerard butler pastis 20

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All
Mr. Giggles @ 09/28/2009 at 10:14 pm

Is it safe to post here ??????

no crazy posting please

ManLESSton, I likely @ 09/28/2009 at 10:22 pm

Love this guy. When he smiles like above you get to see a glimpse that he is enjoying his day. Good for you Gerry.
I think it is safe to post now. I know the crazy troll has been shut down. At least I hope it is. he he
Again Mr. Giggles, thanks for having a calm plan of action for the posters that wanted to escape that crapfest. You were cool under pressure. Good for you!

twitter..... @ 09/28/2009 at 10:24 pm

the comment by jj about gerry sitting between two women, not ja came from twitter yesterday. it was sent directly to him. twitter is becoming central in celeb gossip.

Uhhhhhhh You get tired about these comments. How many times do they have to say they are just friends, so why wouldn’t he sit with other women. Let it go allready. Ger and Jen are not dating.

What a cutie..Best always
xx

ManLESSton, I likely @ 09/28/2009 at 10:41 pm

Hey posters. If the insane one makes it back and starts posting using your moniker, flag the comments immediately and tell Jared. Let’s not let that happen to another thread of ours.
Again, I am looking forward to LAC. It seems to be the most promising of his three movies opening lately.

Is he wearing the exact same outfit (hat, manpurse, shoes and all) that he had on last Thursday?

ManLESSton, I likely @ 09/28/2009 at 10:52 pm

@outfit: I suspect that the pictures may have been from the same day IMO. Everything is exactly the same including how the manbag is drapped over his shoulder. I believe this is the same when he hopped in a cab to get away from the paps.

The moobies are back.

outfit is different @ 09/28/2009 at 10:59 pm

@ManLESSton, I likely:

The shirts are both grey but have different collars. Different day, same look.

Love this guy. He sure is walking down them streets like everybody else, were people aware of his presence?? lol

Where are the pictures of him “pigging out?”
I expected to see pictures of him eating…he isnt eating.
And it is not uncommon for jerry to wear the same thing another day. lol

get rid of the manpurse. lol how stupid! the two women at rose were friend/manager. hello people wake up – if you saw pics you’d notice they werent exactly into him and he wasnt exactly into them – at least not in that way.
lol u people can be exasperating! the man is single and for right now – that works for him!

ManLESSton, I likely @ 09/28/2009 at 11:02 pm

@outfit is different: D@mn you’re good. I stand corrected. I didn’t notice the collars.

Concerned Reader.... @ 09/28/2009 at 11:03 pm

As long as the two lunatics from that last thread stay far far away we are doing ok :) lol my goodness what was that!!

And one of them had some weird speech impediment or something….like english was her second language? where are these people posting from??

I havent seen a thread implde like that since Skaarsgard! lol

I like Gerry. He has a funny personality in interviews. I like the fun celebs and the ones that aren’t afraid to be outspoken and the ones that do something good with their star power. Gerry is really humble and I read he was really intelligent too. Love his accent!

@WTF???: the two women at rose were friend/manager. hello people wake up – if you saw pics you’d notice they werent exactly into him and he wasnt exactly into them – at least not in that way
=====================================================
if you’ve seen pix of him with these gals plz provide a link so we can all have a looky

WOW HE’S FAT!
Gerard needs a diet!
Dude – you dont want to show up to events looking too far removed from your better days….
Look at Clooney, Clive, Craig, Jackman….they all look great!!!
.KEEP IT TOGETHER Ger, Jeez!!!

cubedweller @ 09/28/2009 at 11:12 pm

He looks great – love the jeans.

I don’t get the “pigging out” part.. he looks fit to me. Rose Bar is great as is Gramercy Hotel. Very exclusive and they keep a gorgeous and stylish crowd.

anon annoy @ 09/28/2009 at 11:16 pm

@moobies: Maybe that’s why he was at Pastis……..he needs them!
(haha pasties)

I think he looks great as well.

In my opinion, he’s better than all those mentioned above. It’s the IT factor.

I’ll have to check out the collar. I could have sworn they were the same pictures!

I’m going to assume he is sporting a messager bag…probably contains a laptop and papers..

More than a handful there, Ger…….

Titties!!!!!!!!!!!!