Tom Cruise & Cameron Diaz: Boston Bunch

Tom Cruise & Cameron Diaz: Boston Bunch

Cameron Diaz runs for her life as co-star Tom Cruise watches from behind the camera on the set of their new movie, Wichita, on Monday morning (September 28) in Boston, Mass.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, the movie centers on “a lonely woman (Diaz) whose seemingly harmless blind date suddenly turns her life upside-down when a superspy (Cruise) takes her on a violent worldwide journey to protect a powerful battery that holds the key to an infinite power source.”

FYI: Cameron is wearing Aldo “Brendal” boots.

20+ pictures inside of Bridgewater bunch Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz

tom cruise cameron diaz bridgewater 20

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Can Tom Cruise do any characger besides a spy? Pretty sad that he has no range of skills……

Cameron must have got triple her usual pay in order to risk losing her career altogether to be in the same movie with Tom “scientology maniac” Cruise.

There aren’t many people who would take the risk she is taking.

people can be so mean tom is a great actor all you haters back off

two overrarted has beens trying hard to get back…..no one gives a damn about theme OVER.

Why doesn’t Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes work in a movie together? LMAO ROFLMAO Can you imagine? It would be the worst selling movie of all time. The crazy cult would go broke buying up tickets.

They could call it “The Bomb”. lmao

Wtf is this old woman wearing??? she looks ridiclous, plus boots in summer?

This man is a genuine person.

TOM CRUISE who? @ 09/28/2009 at 1:36 pm

Talk about cheaters Tom cheated on Nicole with Penelope Cruz..in
Vanilla Sky the other movie he did with Cameron Diaz..Isn’t just great
that it is just the two of them.. he is running ..from who>>at least Ben’s
movie has more than 2 characters and the same with Mark Walberg
who was also filming a movie in Boston..

isn’t this girl married yet?

no kids either?

jeez..may never happen

Justjard-admin @ 09/28/2009 at 2:18 pm

@james:

Tom in Tropic Thunder was really Good.

She doesn’t want children. And she said it

Eww old hag and tiny boy do not match at all, she is almost 40 and always act like a teen.

To "justjard-admin" @ 09/28/2009 at 2:40 pm

First of all, why the hell would you attempt to make people think you’re an admin around here when you are clearly not. I have flagged your post. What you’re doing is wrong. I would think JARED knows how to spell his own name. Lying is disgusting.

Secondly, how would you know who’s posting and whether it’s one person making all the comments? YOU DON’T so stop with the nonsense.

The only reason you would accuse people of that is if you have done it yourself. Anyone who uses the owners name and claims to be an administrator of the blog is a deceitful creep and a total NUT.

CUT IT OUT AND STOP CLAIMING SOMETHING THAT IS NOT TRUE. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. People are entitled to their opinions and to not be attacked by obsessed, crazy, lying, deceitful, crazy fanatics!!

This is a bomb in the making. Cruise is a total has-been at this point and Cameron can’t open a movie to save her life. I guarantee this film never makes it’s money back and becomes another nail in the Cruise career coffin.

Ewwww. Tom Cruise!! I wouldn’t see that freak in a movie if they paid me. he’s a total lunatic.

I used to be a fan, but I haven’t paid to see a Tom Cruise movie since 2005 and never will again. After I heard his attack on women with PPD and his ignorant comments about Psychiatry being a Nazi Science, not to mention his ridiculous attack on Matt Lauer, I realized Tom is a total nut case. His rant was totally uninformed and ignorant, not to mention an insult to every woman who has ever had PPD. He was out of line and ignorant.

I’m not giving Tom Cruise one penny in which to donate to a cult. If he wants to be a member, that’s his right, but I don’t have to contribute to it.

Cristobal @ 09/28/2009 at 2:50 pm

I like Cameron Diaz however I don’t care for Tom Cruise.

he looks better when he was with Penelope… like Brad looks sexier when he was with Jennifer

I don’t care for Tom Cruise.
———————————————

Not many people do these day. I don’t like him either. Cameron is OK but I won’t see this movie because of Tom. I really can’t stand him. He’s an arrogant jerk.

Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Aniston are similar, they are both old, insecure, unstable, they change mans every week, they stick with the same hair style, same kind of movies, they both had nose jobs thought Diaz had more than Aniston.

Tom Cruise is the finest actor of our time. What he does in his personal life is up to him and not our business. When I go to his movies, I know he will be giving 110%. He is a fine actor and loving father. Anything else he does or doesn’t do, who cares? You freaks need to back off. You don’t know the man, I don’t know the man. I do know his professional work is first class.

Another movie I will NOT watch. And those lifts he is wearing must be around 5 inches! Cameron Diaz is a tall gal, there is NO WAY he could tower over her otherwise. He is such a joke

@loyal
You have an opinion about his acting skills. Personally my opinion and those of many others is that he is just an okay actor. He has an extremely limited range. He was good in Risky Business and Top Gun and Jerry McGuire because he played himself. He was awful in Born on the 4th of July and A Few Good Men. He ruined those movies with is third rate acting. If an actor of Matt Damon’s caliber had been in those parts–they would have won the Oscar and all sorts of acting awards.

But you are entitled to your opinon as are we that feel he sucks as a “GREAT” actor. Personally my opinion is that it must have been really hard for him to have been married to Kidman who’s acting skills are way above his. He must have cringed to see her reap in award after award.

But like I said, that is MY opinion. You are welcome to yours although I think you are wrong as do many others on this thread.

Crazy midget @ 09/28/2009 at 3:06 pm

I can’t stand that crazy lunatic cruise!!! Cameron Diaz is okay, but I still wouldnt watch the movie because of him.

Ughh the 2 fugly whores that i dislike the most, putting together , i’ll not watch this sh*t even for free.

Cam Diaz is the most talented and hardest working actress in Hollywood. When Nicole Kidman had to drop The Reader because of her pregnancy Cam Diaz would have been the obvious choise – Kate Winslet has a very nice personality but she basically got her acting skills from Cameron when they were together on The Holiday. To the best of my knowledge, Kate Winslet openly admits that Cam taught her acting !!!

I couldnt have said it better #17.

@Dieter:

In your dreams, pizza face is the most overrarted actress with an extreme limited range , she plays herself in almost all of the crap she does, Kate Winslet got her acting skills from the retarted teenager of Diaz?? are you high?

ania grow up @ 09/28/2009 at 3:33 pm

Brad and Tom weren´t sexier before , they were youngers , that´s different , move on , they sure did.

#22 is just plain NASTY @ 09/28/2009 at 3:45 pm

I swear that Cruise has the nastiest, most obsessed fans on the internet. They think nothing of attacking anyone who has a differing opinion of him than they do. They’re as crazy as Cruise is!!

I find Cruise’s acting to be only fair and I’ve always felt that way. He’s overrated and his heyday has long passed. He has 3 emotions. Smiling like a fool, running and looking constipated when he wants to convey sincerity. Beyond that, he’s a one note actor who gives the same performance film after film. He’s certainly not “great”. LOL!

Cruise fans: Get a grip or a life or something of that nature! If Cruise is as “great” as you claim and others are “freaks”, his box office will prove that on this upcoming film. Lions for Lambs tanked (deservingly so….it was horrible) and Valkyrie did only fair business. Cruise’s days of big box office are gone and I bet this film does poorly. People have had it with him.

Dumb comment Dieter @ 09/28/2009 at 3:50 pm

What #27???? Are you nuts??? Kate learned how to act from Cameron?? You are high. Don’t you remember a tiny little film she made years before The Holiday called TITANIC?????????

Hi,

This scene was not filmed in Bridgewater it was Boston on Purchase street. I was there watching it. I seen them both and that is the scene I was watching. Please update to correct information.

boring pics
they look like the ones of last week
cameron looks so plain in these pics

This is the 4th time he’s played a spy in nearly 30 roles, #1. Hardly an example of a lack of range.

Cruise has plenty of fans in and out of Hollywood, #2. People like him more than you want to admit.

These two are FAR from has-beens, #4 and #15.

He said he was sorry, #17. Forgive and forget already.

What does an actor’s personal life have to do with anything, #20?

You don’t know these women, #21.

Diaz isn’t much taller than Cruise, #23.

@loyal:

I agree with everything you said about Tom

I LUV You Tom! @ 09/28/2009 at 7:22 pm

And that’s all I wanted to say.

@JS:

You just stole words from my mouth! what the hell is this garbage she’s wearing? it’s ugly, she has no class.

Are these media hos has been gonna send us piece of pictures of the same scene each 2 days?

wait he’s not a spy…just a delusional mental patient (or is he playing one)

Is ONE back again? @ 09/28/2009 at 7:50 pm

He said he was sorry, #17. Forgive and forget already.
———————————–

You can forgive and forget. I’m not. He NEVER said he was sorry for saying that a whole medical science is not valid or that it’s a Nazi Science. He’s a clueless, obnoxious, loud mouth jerk who thinks he knows it all. He called Matt Lauer glib, acted like an idiot spouting incorrect information and in general acted like the arrogant jerk he is. I’m not going to spend my good money paying to see him. He’s a fool and frankly, a crappy actor. His day has come and gone.

Besides, who the hell are YOU to tell people what to think. You’re as arrogant as cruise and you obviously need to get a freakin life. We’re ALL entitled to our opinions and we don’t need YOU telling us what to think just like we don’t need Cruise’s idiotic ranting to tell us Psychiatry is a Nazi Science. Get a grip

Ho hum. Another Tom Cruise movie. Who cares? Not I. Wouldn’t waste my time seeing anything he’s in.

So what if he believes that nonsense about psychiatry, #39? Last time I checked he
had a right to believe anything he felt like believing in no matter how silly it is. Do you boycott things that creationists believe in then? He apologized to those two people. They forgave, you should too.

I’m not telling anyone what to think.

Born on the Fourth of July won Cruise an oscar nomination. A Few Good Men was known for Tom’s incredible acting and range. Some of you people are reaching, but at least use common sense so that you don’t sound completely ignorant, though that’s really hard for most of you.

One is a NUT @ 09/28/2009 at 8:03 pm

Hey One….you’re insane. You are absolutely trying to tell ME what to think. I never said didn’t have the right to believe what he wants, but I also have a right to believe he’s an as*hole for saying what he said. He did not apologize to everyone. He insulted every woman who ever had PPD and he spouted all kinds of ignorant BS. I don’t like him. He’s as arrogant as you.

If a creationist actor got on a major TV show to spout off like a jerk, yea….I wouldn’t watch is movies either.

Tom Cruise is an ignorant idiot and I’m not about to forgive him for anything. Thats the way I feel.

It looks like a great movie!!!

pr person @ 09/28/2009 at 8:38 pm

By the way…. he apologized to Shields for dragging her into his craziness… NOT for what he said….. Don’t forget HE has studied the history of psychiatry (really? I’m thinking a hack sci fi writers ‘history’ doesn’t count. Go to college, earn a degree, then come back and state that you have studied the history of psychiatry). In that ‘crazy’ leaked video… he said “go to guns” in regards to ‘getting rid’ of those that treat mental illness. Isn’t that just a nice guy?! Crazy can believe anything that he wants….be it violence against a profession, believing that he ‘knows’ everything about mental illness, that he has super powers, etc., etc…. But I can believe that he is CRAZY and that I won’t be spending any of my money on any movie that he is in or is a part of.

Red Hot Couple @ 09/28/2009 at 8:50 pm

Tom and Cam are o SEXT togther! Makes me wonder what’s happening of set. Tom didn’t even hop on his jet to attend Katie’s fashion line opening. Reminds me of him not celebrating Katie’s 30th birthday with her… Clearly, the marraige is over. Wonder if he will marry Cam next

Forgive? His ignorant comments about PPD? About ritalin being bad no matter what? About him knowing more than doctors?
I don’t think so. Tell me why parents and women everywhere should listen to one thing he says? He lacks all credibility.
For a woman who has PPD; his comments were totally off the wall and hurtful. Jumping up and down exericising and taking Xenu herbs doesn’t make it go away.
And like others have pointed out–he did not apologize for his views which is okay, BUT he did not apologize for insulting and hurting women with PPD or who have had PPD and their families nor did he apologize for insulting and hurting parents with children who need Ritalin.
It just goes to show how much crap the wonderful publicist Pat Kingsley had to put up with him before he fired her and hired his looney toon sister. Pat kept him in check and made sure his image was managed right down to the last penny. His sister and the Church of Scientology managed to undo all of her great work within a six weeks or so.
Do you honestly think all of us are gullible enough to think that this hypocritical midget has changed his views? That he no longer is a nut case?
Some of us have an open mind and have viewed the YOuTube videos featuring his crazy a*ss. He hasn’t changed a bit.
And I’m not watching anything with him it nor will I ever purchase anything product like Holmes/Yang clothing, etc. knowing that the Cruises donate millions of dollars to the crazy Xenu church.
If I want to support craziness, I’ll find my own causes.

Sorry, but @ 09/28/2009 at 9:22 pm

this “high fashion” pic looks like kate is going to pick her runny nose. YUCK!

Yup, this was in Boston, not Bridgewater. I was watching from across the street, too. Although it was on Congress St., not Purchase St.

Cant wait for the movie!

Tom can do it all and he deserves an oscar!

omg, IS THIS TRUE??? @ 09/28/2009 at 10:11 pm

Which celebrity mom is a secret smoker? She puffs away in private and then hides the smell by applying lots of Purell and perfume. Plus, she chews gum after lighting up to mask her breath.

Anonymous
September 24th, 2009 at 9:31 pm · Reply
Uh, no. Scientologists actually approve of smoking. Hubbard was a heavy smoker, and he actually said that NOT smoking causes cancer. So the Scis don’t really mind at all if you smoke. She’s doing this in order to not cause a *storm of bad publicity about smoking around Suri.

I miss Tom on the bigscreen. Im happy he’s back because we need quality movies these days.

I dont like Diaz but I love
Cruise…..

Ageless hottie

@ #46
the brick will fall on her one day. he misses all imprtant events too busy with other women or he don’t care.

the twerp is back! @ 09/29/2009 at 12:28 am

the obsessed Tomkat fan commenting under 100 different nicks. #50,51,53 54 55! That one reject which was banned from several other sites, simonetee.
Tom and Katie are laughing stock! Now go hang yourself!

I’m not arrogant nor telling anyone what to think, #43.

He has the right to believe in that silliness. He didn’t have a right to bash those two people and he was rightly burned for it. But he apologized and was forgiven. Let it go and just forgive and forget already.

I know he didn’t apologize for what he said, #45. And that’s okay. That’s his right: to believe in whatever you want to believe. The only bad thing he did was insult those people like that. But he apologized. Let it go.

I don’t see what a person’s beliefs have to do with their performance or movie. Go see what he stars in if you want to because that’s not relevant towards his character.

I don’t recall that gun comment in that video. Link? Transcript?

You’ve been saying that the marriage has been over for how long, #46? They’re not breaking up.

He couldn’t attend because he was busy filming. Simple as that.

Sure, #47? Why not forgive those silly beliefs of his? It’s not directed at anyone and it’s no harm to anyone.

NO ONE should listen to what he says! That’s nuts! He has no credibility! But they are his beliefs and should be tolerated and they have nothing to do with his professional career.

He didn’t insult anyone with those conditions other than Brooke Shields. He shouldn’t have to apologize to the world that he did not even attack in the first place.

Don’t call him a midget. That’s not only offensive to him but also to naturally short people. How is he a hypocrite? He never was a nutcase.

Why do you keep posting this, #52? Obviously the lack of responses proves that no one cares. And why are you so sure that it’s about Holmes and not say a million others?

You’re so ignorant, #56.

anonymous @ 09/29/2009 at 2:09 am

The best family and only family I respect in Hollywood. Thanks Jared.

wtg Tommy and congrats to Katie on Holmes and Yang. I cannot wait to see her movie opposite Guy Pearce and looks like Katie might do another romantic comedy called The Romantics not Sex and the City.
She and Tom are so blessed with the kids esp Suri.

@james:
did you see all his movies? He had other non-spy roles as well … do research before speaking it out loud …

@cruise:
i agreed!!! I don’t understand why TC is getting so much hate, for being a scientologist? or … do those scientologists hurt other ppl, not that i heard of or know of, anyway, we should be allowed to believe whatever we want as long as it’s not really directly hurting ppl? And i think he’s a good actor, so what if he jumped on sofa, i really don’t see what’s the big deal is … lol…
i am sure there are more insane ppl out there…who are doing worser things than jumping on sofa, and if he’s gay, so what? If he chose to hide it so what=`? Not really our beeswax, it’s his life … katie is old enough to lead her own life, i really doubt someone can brainwashed another person … well, there are cases out there but i really don’t see that, ppl should really just leave TC and family alone. Haters back off!

how do you ppl knows who is really Tom Cruise, if you listened and read those rags magz and judged him for that, you ppl are the losers who have no life but believed in gossips magz.
If you do not know someone personally, please do not judge by covers.

@007:

you get OLD one day as well … live life you will know! LOL

@JS:
it’s for a movie, get off it!

I’m just glad they’re done with that scene; they were about 15 steps from the front door of my job all day yesterday, annoying the crap out of the everyday people who were trying to get through the sea of annoying-ass “nothing better to do” fans.

men with taller women is not unusual….it’s not the height, not the age, not the physical – BUT THE CHEMISTRY!!! watz the point being with someone who is tall, dark & handsome BUT boring as hell or dumb as a bell or dang nasty or beat the crap outta you or with stale breath!!! love TC 4-eva!

Xenu is my homeboy @ 09/29/2009 at 9:54 am

Battery? Infinite Power Source?

Xenu Xenu Xenu Xenu

Tom’s a scientology cult *******

Dumb comment @ 09/29/2009 at 11:11 am

#62……Is that your IQ?

To RedHot Couple

You’ve got to be kidding me?! this 2 old hags? are you talking about Tiny Xenu and Granny Pizza Face YIKEES

What’s The Romantics about, #60? Is there a link to an article?

Right, #61 and #63.

Simy Alanes @ 09/29/2009 at 4:18 pm

Geez….this ONE person is a total loser! LMAO. Who responds to every post on a board and doesnt get it when others explain their opinions to him or her?

Face it douche bag – Cruise is a jerk and so are you.

tom has man boobs.

Tiny midget gay finally finds a job. Go to hell Scientology freak

Cruise’s nose is getting bigger and bigger. He can compete with his ex-wife over the title of Botox Queen.

i will never watch a movie with him, he is just a lunatic.. thank god nicole kidman left him he is a piece of crap without her, what kind of ******* would leave nicole kidman for penelope cruz?

HUrray, Tom will be doing a lot of running and grinning in this movie.

What’s wrong with Penelope Cruz, #76?

Excited for this…I miss my Tommy

Tom
is so
hot

Cruise looks hotter and healthier than most young actors in the biz.

she’s awful and ugly
how old are she to wear this kind of dress?
she really need to grow up and beware like a real woman
cruise/diaz awful couple don’t match at all

The way Cameron is running….Crazy must of started talking Scientology to her. Run Cameron RUN!

Ha-ha #77, so true. But don’t forget laughing like a monkey on steriods. Laughing like a circus ape, grinning like a fool and running. My, he is so talented.

Ridiclous @ 09/30/2009 at 9:04 am

The Jocker- face clown aka Diaz is just ridiclous , what a stupid dumb story, a battery? dumb movie made for limited dumb attention hoes, not suprising.. im soo not gonna waste my money for these ugly overrated hoes.

g’wan be a fun movie, g’wan be terrific !

I like Your Website theme and would like to know where to download it.Thank.