Aishwarya Rai: Oprah Sit Down!

Aishwarya Rai: Oprah Sit Down!

Bollywood’s most popular couple Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan sat down for their first national interview together on The Oprah Winfrey Show on Monday (September 28)

The couple shared that they share a home with Abhi‘s parents.

“It’s normal,” Ash says. “It’s absolutely natural to us. … I lived with my parents before we got married, so it’s a natural thing.” Abhi says his grandparents also lived with them before they passed away.

Click inside to watch the interview..

Aishwarya Rai – “The Oprah Winfrey Show” #1

Aishwarya Rai – “The Oprah Winfrey Show” #2

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Aishwarya is gorgeous. Lovely couple. =)

love them! thanks for sharing this.

Aishwarya is absolutely beautiful. Truly one of the most stunning women on the planet. And they are both very talented actors and they make a gorgeous couple. Kudos for reporting on this!

They are supposed to be the most beautiful and most popular couple in the world. How nice for them.

Pining for Chris @ 09/29/2009 at 1:59 pm

She is ridiculousy beautiful.
Of all the HW stars hyped up in the media to be the most beautiful…I really have to agree.

flawless man & woman @ 09/29/2009 at 2:00 pm

I just adore this couple, what a beautiful woman and that man is just flawless!

I think Fredia Pinto is more naturally prettier, without needing light eyes to stand out. But anyway..I want to see the interview

She’s stunning, for sure. Beautiful + exotic.

She is so beautiful

So feminine compared to combative agressive American girls. Husband respectful too not like the honk honk I’m out in the car waiting for you guys.

@roo: Could you be anymore ignorant?? They are beautiful. Way to be racist, you pig!

I’ve seen Aishwarya in person and she’s just other worldly… I have no other words to describe how gorgeous she really is.

@roo:

Uhm, they’re hindu

brush yo teefs! @ 09/29/2009 at 2:25 pm

@roo: since when are indians considered pakistanis?

@ roo
sit down

marainsconset @ 09/29/2009 at 2:32 pm

India is such a beautiful country, beautiful people inside and out , and extremely rich in history. Alexander the Great fought his last battle in India where he was fatally wounded and died later under heat & exhaustion. I have several Indian friends and they’re just wonderful, very friendly, and most of all Indian food is spicy delicious!!!!

what is her ethnic mix? she has beautiful blue eyes so I assume she is half European?

I love that dot head. Want one of my own.

Shemp lugosi @ 09/29/2009 at 2:36 pm

When I first saw the headline, I thought Aishwarya was telling Oprah to sit down! Too bad it turned out otherwise, because it’s about time somebody told Oprah to sit down AND to shut up!

Aishwarya is quite beautiful but Abhishek is not my type. #5 roo is just an ignorant racist and people like him are vanishing from the earth, so let’s just ignore the ignorance and eventually the racists will all die out.

am I the only one that think she kind of looks like Nicole Richie?

dollhouse @ 09/29/2009 at 2:52 pm

@fam: No she’s not half european. alot of indians in the north have green/blue/grey eyes. my grandmother had green eyes…my grandfather has grey…it have really light hazel eyes..i guess it just depends where in the north you’re from.

She was so beautiful on the show. She seemed like a fun, nice lady. The part when the polo player flirted with her was very funny.

Beautiful couple, i love the episode, both were down to earth and funny!

@aly:
Haha, agree! the way he turned to her was so priceless! he got shock of his life to see such a beautiful eyes.

That was kind of……………awkward. So………strained. Oprah was trying waaay too hard. I know the big O has set her sights set on conquering India next, seeing that her show is waning in america. But does she really have to suck up that hard? Kinda embarrassing.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All