Chris Brown Debuts New Song -- I Can Transform Ya!

Chris Brown Debuts New Song -- I Can Transform Ya!

Chris Brown has debuted his smooth new song “I Can Transform Ya,” featuring Lil Wayne and produced by Swizz Beatz.

I Can Transform Ya” is the lead single from his upcoming album, Graffiti. It’s also the first official song to be released after his altercation with then-girlfriend Rihanna.

Sample lyrics: “I can transform ya, I can transform ya/ Anything you want, I got it, I can get it for you/ You my baby girl, so you know I get it for you.” And some more: “Shoes, you got it/ Bags, you got it/ Cars, you got it/ Money, you got it/ I can transform ya, anything you want, I can get it for you.”

Listen to “I Can Transform Ya” at MechanicalDummy.com.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Chris Brown’s new song — HOT or NOT?

Posted to: Chris Brown

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
Angela Cullen @ 09/29/2009 at 5:25 pm

like I care!

good luck chris

He can definitely transform ya, after he beats you up!!!

He is abusive. Everything he does sucks now.

like it.

christina @ 09/29/2009 at 5:40 pm

all you haterz need to hop off his nuts because if you did what he did you would want people to forgive you right or wrong ; put yourself in his shoes im tired everyone talking about the same **** over and over like get over it rihanna did i dont see ya punishing rihanna for not being a role model

TEAM CHRIS YOUR PERSONALLY LIFE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR CAREER AND ITS NONE OF MY BUISNESS WHAT YOU DID AND NEITHER IS IT THE BUISNESS OF THESE NEGATIVE PEOPLE OUT HERE . I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU BOO < 3

it is horrible generic crap. I thought Jayz killed autotune

the song is hot. i love it 2 death. its about time we here something difffrent. am gonna buy it on itunes 5 times for my self and my family. haters kick rocks

Is he for real? I am not buying crap from this abuser!

its kinda good its not hes best work but hes tryin so …. i cant wait for his album i bet its goin to be good=]]]

Great song!!.. sounds unique and different
Everyone make sure u buy it and request on the radio
CBREEZY!!!!!!

whether he was abusive or not. you need to listen to the song objectively.. i have and its mediocre at best. sorry but he shouldve came way harder than this …

fanofMILEYCyRUS @ 09/29/2009 at 6:07 pm

HE ABUSE WOMEN HE IS SO GROSS

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/29/2009 at 6:19 pm

jared, i cant believe you even posted this. how can you support this prick?!? that makes you a prick.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/29/2009 at 6:21 pm

oh yea… ladies, he can “transform ya” face to a bloody mess with his fist

meh.
sounds like a soulja boy sound.
…and that’s probably not much of a compliment.

alzykayten @ 09/29/2009 at 6:22 pm

i will forever and always love him.. the autotune hasn’t bought me quite yet. but the longer i listen to it, the faster i realise my heads actually boppin slowly. joke (:

Garbage, just like him.

he is definately a douche what a bad song …its like I was bad but I can give you bags and cars

this song is HOT as hell… I don’t care if no one likes it, all u haters he is back, so step away and let the boy do his thing. It don’t matter what happened, he said sorry, he can’t please everyone, just like if you made a mistake you couldn’t please everyone either. Earth 2 y’all he is human, and we all make mistakes, and I bet if you did what he did you would want someone to forgive you 2. Another thing in the bible it says: “Forgive, and forget” and its like none of you can do that, and another reference in the bible it says: “He who has not sin, shall cast the first stone” And guess what no one could cast a damn thing, so n other words neither can anyone else. Oh just to end this: what if you were n a fight, most of u were, what do u want to bet that you wouldn’t be able to come to your senses to like you realized a few minutes later that you had done some damage? and any of y’all who say that you would notice or stop is a LIAR! like I said lay off cuz nine out of ten all of you have done much worse! LOVE U CHRIS!

HMMM. Don’t really like it. Doesn’t matter who sings it. Should have tried harder since this is sort of a come back for him.

Sorry Christina

Its really not about Rihanna alone. Apparently its OK for a man to ‘transform’ a woman into a beaten pomp. Now the problem is too many people like Kanye West have the balls to rush onstage to confront Taylor Swift but not enough to kick Chris Brown’s ****. He has discredited all around him for their lack of manhood. Remember, these are role models. So barring the law its OK for a man to go upside a disobedient woman’s head to keep her in line without fear he has an ass whipping coming. This song’s title is like a Freudian slip as it shows if given a chance he will transform you just like he did Rihanna.

All of those who have come within a foot of Chris and not have ‘transformed’ him or continue to work with him are punks. But then the pimp is a role model for a lot of you isn’t this true?

The entire forgiveness game is the crap by which oppressors want those who they oppress to forget and forgive. Did the US forgive Crazy Horse and Sitting Bull? Yet the message to the native Americans was to forgive Custer.

This is about all those other anonymous women who on Chris and Rihanna’s example are getting their asses kicked without the hope there’s a celebrity camera which would try to bring justice. Rihanna’s a fraud because she was not doing enough to think about those others who will be victimized and point to Chris and his treatment as justification.

If a man ever ‘transforms you’ before you go to the police just recall what you wrote. Chris Brown has shown the dysfunction of an entire genre in lacking any qualities of manhood other than being misogynist thugs who can be counted on to beat and kill each other, beat the defenseless but be cowards when the time comes to stand up for anything truly important.

he sucks as a person but the song is hot! idk if i would buy it

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All