Chris Brown Debuts New Song -- I Can Transform Ya!

Chris Brown Debuts New Song -- I Can Transform Ya!

Chris Brown has debuted his smooth new song “I Can Transform Ya,” featuring Lil Wayne and produced by Swizz Beatz.

I Can Transform Ya” is the lead single from his upcoming album, Graffiti. It’s also the first official song to be released after his altercation with then-girlfriend Rihanna.

Sample lyrics: “I can transform ya, I can transform ya/ Anything you want, I got it, I can get it for you/ You my baby girl, so you know I get it for you.” And some more: “Shoes, you got it/ Bags, you got it/ Cars, you got it/ Money, you got it/ I can transform ya, anything you want, I can get it for you.”

Listen to “I Can Transform Ya” at MechanicalDummy.com.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Chris Brown’s new song — HOT or NOT?

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Angela Cullen @ 09/29/2009 at 5:25 pm

like I care!

good luck chris

He can definitely transform ya, after he beats you up!!!

He is abusive. Everything he does sucks now.

like it.

christina @ 09/29/2009 at 5:40 pm

all you haterz need to hop off his nuts because if you did what he did you would want people to forgive you right or wrong ; put yourself in his shoes im tired everyone talking about the same **** over and over like get over it rihanna did i dont see ya punishing rihanna for not being a role model

TEAM CHRIS YOUR PERSONALLY LIFE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR CAREER AND ITS NONE OF MY BUISNESS WHAT YOU DID AND NEITHER IS IT THE BUISNESS OF THESE NEGATIVE PEOPLE OUT HERE . I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU BOO < 3

it is horrible generic crap. I thought Jayz killed autotune

the song is hot. i love it 2 death. its about time we here something difffrent. am gonna buy it on itunes 5 times for my self and my family. haters kick rocks

Is he for real? I am not buying crap from this abuser!

its kinda good its not hes best work but hes tryin so …. i cant wait for his album i bet its goin to be good=]]]

Great song!!.. sounds unique and different
Everyone make sure u buy it and request on the radio
CBREEZY!!!!!!

whether he was abusive or not. you need to listen to the song objectively.. i have and its mediocre at best. sorry but he shouldve came way harder than this …

fanofMILEYCyRUS @ 09/29/2009 at 6:07 pm

HE ABUSE WOMEN HE IS SO GROSS

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/29/2009 at 6:19 pm

jared, i cant believe you even posted this. how can you support this prick?!? that makes you a prick.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/29/2009 at 6:21 pm

oh yea… ladies, he can “transform ya” face to a bloody mess with his fist

meh.
sounds like a soulja boy sound.
…and that’s probably not much of a compliment.

alzykayten @ 09/29/2009 at 6:22 pm

i will forever and always love him.. the autotune hasn’t bought me quite yet. but the longer i listen to it, the faster i realise my heads actually boppin slowly. joke (:

Garbage, just like him.

he is definately a douche what a bad song …its like I was bad but I can give you bags and cars

this song is HOT as hell… I don’t care if no one likes it, all u haters he is back, so step away and let the boy do his thing. It don’t matter what happened, he said sorry, he can’t please everyone, just like if you made a mistake you couldn’t please everyone either. Earth 2 y’all he is human, and we all make mistakes, and I bet if you did what he did you would want someone to forgive you 2. Another thing in the bible it says: “Forgive, and forget” and its like none of you can do that, and another reference in the bible it says: “He who has not sin, shall cast the first stone” And guess what no one could cast a damn thing, so n other words neither can anyone else. Oh just to end this: what if you were n a fight, most of u were, what do u want to bet that you wouldn’t be able to come to your senses to like you realized a few minutes later that you had done some damage? and any of y’all who say that you would notice or stop is a LIAR! like I said lay off cuz nine out of ten all of you have done much worse! LOVE U CHRIS!

HMMM. Don’t really like it. Doesn’t matter who sings it. Should have tried harder since this is sort of a come back for him.

Sorry Christina

Its really not about Rihanna alone. Apparently its OK for a man to ‘transform’ a woman into a beaten pomp. Now the problem is too many people like Kanye West have the balls to rush onstage to confront Taylor Swift but not enough to kick Chris Brown’s ****. He has discredited all around him for their lack of manhood. Remember, these are role models. So barring the law its OK for a man to go upside a disobedient woman’s head to keep her in line without fear he has an ass whipping coming. This song’s title is like a Freudian slip as it shows if given a chance he will transform you just like he did Rihanna.

All of those who have come within a foot of Chris and not have ‘transformed’ him or continue to work with him are punks. But then the pimp is a role model for a lot of you isn’t this true?

The entire forgiveness game is the crap by which oppressors want those who they oppress to forget and forgive. Did the US forgive Crazy Horse and Sitting Bull? Yet the message to the native Americans was to forgive Custer.

This is about all those other anonymous women who on Chris and Rihanna’s example are getting their asses kicked without the hope there’s a celebrity camera which would try to bring justice. Rihanna’s a fraud because she was not doing enough to think about those others who will be victimized and point to Chris and his treatment as justification.

If a man ever ‘transforms you’ before you go to the police just recall what you wrote. Chris Brown has shown the dysfunction of an entire genre in lacking any qualities of manhood other than being misogynist thugs who can be counted on to beat and kill each other, beat the defenseless but be cowards when the time comes to stand up for anything truly important.

he sucks as a person but the song is hot! idk if i would buy it

@amy:

Amy. Its called ‘Stockholm Syndrome’ Look it up. How pathetic.

The punk is admitting he feels no shame and his apologies are false. The title and lyrics celebrate his treatment of Rihanna and some still don’t get it. But he’s surrounded by punks posing as men even gangstas and pimps so we shouldn’t expect anything ressembling integrity from this crowd. We can expect a punk like Kanye West to get in Taylor Swift’s face. So the beatings will continue. The elderly will continue to be victimized by thugs rocking the beats from these punks. For all you women claiming to love Chris do society a favor and destroy your Voter’s Registration Cards as you are not worthy of the right or the struggle to give women full adult and Constitutional status.

As for u males well its apparent in your ‘boywear’ clothes you are stuck between juvenile and manhood. This only amplifies the punk within you.

Where is Chris Brown’s transformation? Who within striking distance is going to transform him? Shaq? Puffy? Jay-Z? Kanye? Gangstas huh? What about your relatives Rihanna? Where are your cousins?
How come nobody’s beat this punk’s **** yet?

@susanist: what r u even talking about? look he said sorry, so if you did what he did, you wouldn’t say sorry? he said sorry, and is trying to make amends for his wrongs? He said sorry, we all have said sorry for many things we’ve done, but we can never erase what we did… he can’t do that, he can’t erase anything, but he can live another day, and try 2 start over. As for manhood, okay we have men who have done way worse,we can all comment on Kanye for what he did but say he is the **** when he makes music, and forgive him, but when it comes to Chris we can’t even forgive him. most people r hypocrite’s… he said sorry he didn’t beat u did he? and guess what? she still loves him… we may not forgive him but she does.

Booooooooooo!
Won’t be listening to this or supporting anything he does.

I DO hope he gets help, though.

I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

It sounds good to me!

Cristobal @ 09/29/2009 at 7:39 pm

Hypocrites get it together. Yes, Chris was totally out of line for beating Rihanna, I am not saying it is all right at all. However what I don’t understand is why everyone is on his ass when she knew how he was in beginning and still to this days decides to speak/date/see him on her on. When someone is as drunk as he was they do things they will later regret and when you’re pushed to your limits drunken things are bonded to happen. What I sit here and find interesting is that a lot of you are pretending as though you’ve never done anything they have later regretted, no matter how out of control. At the end of the day guilt is guilt on both parts. Back to the subject at hand, I kind of like the song, but the beat is too much for me.

omg! some of you have really bad taste in music. It’s not about who he beat up… it’s about his crappy song. The song sucks hardcore!

the song is just another club banger.. nothing innovative or exciting.. god music sucks so hard these days

EVERYONE SHOULD HATE HIM!! We should all try to get him out of the music industry, to make our best to spread the word that he’s a beater and i hope he doesn’t sell anymore albums, and that no record label hire him never ever again
Let’s make chris brown disappear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh God, I’m reading this comments “he’s abuser” etc.. and what about people who used drugs. if you look in that way we shouldn’t listen their music too. you should care about music and not about someones personal life. I agree, he made a HUGE mistake, and a really hope “transform ya”…

WOW Lil Wayne is on the track. Shocking. What song isnt he on?

@Julia….Are u boycotting Sean Penn out of the movie industry because he hit Madonna “with a bat”? Musicians who choose to dabble in drugs..and they know it’s wrong and not role model behavior…should they be pushed out the music industry because they did something wrong too?

Celebrities are regular people who in spite of money and fame can still make bad decisions. I believe everybody is capable of redemption..and if I do anything that would be usually out of my character..I would hope people would forgive me too as long as I repent and get the necessary help. Chris Brown seems to be doing that…

like it,i will not hate chris again,,rihanna is not sayin anything,it been 7months, she have heal long time,,she only trevels around the world,,actions speaks louder then words.both are abusers,
i use to say he abuse a woman,but why is the woman not talking.
not a fan of both.

i still love your music and dance Chris… You arent near as bad as that Roman P, who sodomized a 13 year old and skipped thr Country And never went to jail since 1977.. what a damn abuse of the Justice System! That right there is a damn shame.. stop making a differnce in races and id rather be around a person who slapped a broad then to ever be in the same room with a 13 year old child molestor!!

now Chris Brown if you had of made her stay in a tent for 18 years and raped her and had kids by her after kidnapping her, and even after going to jail for the rape of another woman, THEN i would call you an abuser,, Dont worry Chris you still got the main ones who will always support you. hell half of hollweird is supporting this rapist of a 13 year old .. Roman P, who ran out of the Country for 30 years. What i mis-use of Justice and what a abuser!! Plus he got her drunk and high off drugs before he sodomized a 13 year old.. talk about sick and an abuser .. theres one for you.. leave CB alone , if Rhi aint complaining. you need to get on somewhere!!

@julia,really,i’m not a fan,but one thing i know is he have strong supporters,chris stans huh ,his record label won’t drop him,cuz if they wanted to they could have done that in february.

anyway good luck to makein chris disappear ,which i doubt cuz i know his stans will beat you to it. GOOD LUCK.

i luv it!!da beat is fiyah.

Chris is back hatazzzzzz..Transform ya is the shittt,definately a Chris Breezy’s joint, they are already playing it on the radio, along with Esta Deans’ drop it low and Stronger with Mary J. He’s headlining a concert and his video coming out soon, he participated in the Labron James celebrity basketball game **** Kick rocks hatazzz…..You can’t stop nothing! Do your thang Chris….Whit3 people chill…

lol at the cover art having the same blue bow tie
as for the song, it actually grows on you after a few listens.

I would say something bad about Chris but i’m scared he might read it and come to my house and transform me…transform me into a bloody pulp

he suck @ 09/29/2009 at 5:33 pm

He is abusive. Everything he does sucks now.

Abusers do not change. Just like pedophiles & murderers.

You people need to wake up!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Brown is a LOSER & his music always sucked.

he beat up a man not a women @ 09/30/2009 at 12:14 am

rihanna isnt a women shes a man soo chris looks more like a women than rihanna.

IT’S HOTT. I’m soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo over Rihanna/Chris incident like 2 years ago. It’s quite annoying to be honest, it’s been 8 months. Rihanna got over y’all retarded asses need to too.

Its too soon. Its going to bomb!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it! Love the different direction hi smusic is taking. Thanks for posting, Jared. definitely can’t wait until Chris’ full album drops.

saw him trying to clean sh!t up on youtube.he is so arrogant.he knew he was being filmed and was acting like a idiot in reject camp.funny thing is he then tried to be sexy with his head sticking through the bars.you can see he still cant grasp the meaning of reform.hell always be the same jerk he was before the mask fell of his face.

He totally plagarized the last part of that song from Destinys childs Survivor…

“….The shoes on my feet, I bought it, The clothes Im wearin, I bought it, the car im drivin, I bought it, The house I live in, I bought it…cause I depend on me..”

H.O.T !!! i loved it !!!
and wow u guys still didnt move on and grow up ! i feel sorry 4 u !

TEAM CHRIS BROWN !

i will bu his album

AMAZING !! LOVE T !! BUY BUY BUY

CHRIS <3

Anonymous @ 09/30/2009 at 6:34 am

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D

@amy: GOOD ON YOU!

@susanist: ITS ABOUT THE MUSIC NOT ABOUT THE PERSON!

You shouldn’t even be posting about this abusive loser. He is such a douche!

Yeah I agree he sucks as a personThis song lyric is a bit like the song that goes “You can do whatever you like… something something”. The lyric SUCKS. Which girl would fall for words coming out of HIS mouth, so yuck.

And FYI for the ones who support this douche bag, people have REASONS for hating him and not buying his record. Saying sorry isn’t enough. Once you’re an abuser, you’ll forever be an abuser, sooner or later… JUST SAYING!

Hes gonna need all the help he can get. I hear the reason Rihanna hasnt said anything is because shes putting it all in her music for her next album.

I absolutely love it!

i canĀ“t support a womanbeater!

ya shes putting it on her music coz she thinks that they want 2 know what happend so they have 2 buy her album so she can get the money ! realy losers its about the song and his album ( love it btw and buying it ) no about him beating her ! stick 2 the album and song ok !

when usaid u cant sepport him….but come on u gotta admit that this is a hot song and u liked it >.<

I really doubt Rihanna is going to go hard on Chris B. because if she really hated him…why was she still seeing him up until the stay away order was put in place by the judge?…plus she did not want the stay away order to include they must keep a distance from each other anyway.

I’m sure there will be songs about relationships gone wrong (like she has on her other albums) but she may be just as angry at the Paparazzi or other critics of hers too for violating her privacy.

I CAN Transform Ya, its HOTTTTTT! LOve the song,

blog buzz dosent mean anything. hes gonna flop. he does not appeal to the masses any more. sorry but its true

He can transform ya, n2 a punching bag!!!

I LOVE IT THE SONG IS HOT , MY BOY IS BACKKK I LOVE YOU CHRIS EFF THE HATERS!!!!!

someone IN-form him please @ 09/30/2009 at 2:55 pm

transform ya face!!

someone IN-form him please @ 09/30/2009 at 2:56 pm

yeah….. transform ya face!!

“altercation?” really?? How about “his first release after he BEAT THE CRAP out of rhianna” This guy is a loser.

You are not perfect @ 09/30/2009 at 4:59 pm

wow, it is really crazy that people are criticizing him for trying to move on. What is he supposed to do, just stay in the past. When you make a mistake, do you just dwell on the past or do you try to move forward with your life. He has apolgized many times, admitted his guilt, doing his labor, getting counseling, and it is still not enough. Yet, hollywood is embracing Roman P. who raped a 13 year girl and been a fugitive for years. Come on, get real. He is 20. He deserves a 2nd chance.

@mb:

haha true

hop of my husband **** i mean lets get real to all thesse people who waste time posting this (waste of my time as well) chris really dos NOT GIVE A PHUNK so sit down

NO xoxo
NO lol
i serious lone him alone
you haters are wost then the ones on tmz and people r over the top rude
Dina P
p.s. any who reply and don’t agree then kiss my ass cause i’m not replying to u
BYE
hi haters u see me hi haters hi hatres u see me hi haters
thats is the song chris sing to u wait a min u hatres sing o **** did it see that coming
LOL

What’s the point of trying to make people feel bad about listening to his music if we like it? Stopping us from listening to it isn’t really doing anything to stop abuse from happening. Get your asses out and be active about it b/c it’s not stopping **** from happening.

I dont care what anyone says, This beat is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! They play it in the morning on the radio as Im getting ready for work…And the Intro is BANANNAS! When they play this track in the club, everyone is gonna be out of their seats on on the floor!!!

Really this goes out to all the haterz hes only human cuz if he weren’t famous n he was jus some guy datin rihanna would it b as bad ye it would buh ppl wouldn’t keep bringin it up w.e it happend so long ago clearly rihanna has moved on n forgot about it if you don’t like him then stop commenting on every little thing he does cuz music is his career n thts wuh hes gonna keep doing

I am so over y’all tearing him apart, I mean really why make HIM the example altime beater with all these older grown men IN the industry who have beaten women, he is a young boy and really I just hope that he learns from this and gets the help not to ever do this again. I am not ready to put him down yet, I believe that they had a volitile relationship where they feed of each other and it wasn’t right! I am all for Chris being given a chance to redeem himself however.. I don’t think this song was it..

Chris your song is hot!! Hater will hate cause thats their nature!! Snakes will crawl and bite cause thats what they do!! Let by gone be by gone, let this young man move on with his life. America is cursed with so much anger and hate, we need to rise above all this mess, nobody is perfect!! Only God can judge this man! Hating fools!! Keep up the good work bro, they only gonna turn around and start loving you again, thats why you a star and they are not!!! lol

All I have to say is Chris Brown is sexy and that song makes him even hotter! Yuryur

I completely agree with @Christina why can’t you haters just back off? I mean, yeah chris made a mistake, but others and mostly rihanna have forgiven and forgotten, and plus on the bright side chris is trying to get his career back on top, and it’s working for him. because this song is amazing, so unique. and with more support, maybe it could become better knowing that he is getting his fans back again. because that’s what he needs right now, is support. and from me and other true fans, he will always be getting that :) so just please, cut him some slack and give him a chance, please?

team chris, FOREVER.
i love you cmb. xxxxx

CHRIS MADE A MISTAkE get oer it move on he is a amazig person that made a very bad decison other ceebritys did alot worse this is way blown out of paportion n y cuz hes CHRIS BROWN i dnt thnk he should b punnished by people thats supposed to b his fans im his fan n i will always b no matta wat dey say hataz stp tryin cuz he always gne b da best

stp bein a hater n try 2 ruin otha people lif e dnt b mad u aint doin nuttin 4 urself he tryn 2 make it beta u jus a negativ ass person rihanna knew how he was n da beggining he done this before y didnt she jus leave it wasnt gonna get better jus worse mayb if she was such a gud gurlfriend lik she says she wud get him help

i am totally loving this song. Great comeback Chris. and people stop hating take your negativity somewhere else because i am pretty sure some of you’ll did even worse or the same just his looks bad because he is in the public eye but who are you to judge. He did what he did paid his dues to society. Rihanna forgave him and you’ll carrying feeling because he disappointed but he is the same tallented artist you once loved. so why punish great music and amazing talent because of one mistake the person did. you have made mistakes in life you wanted others to forgive you for. Guess what you still gave him the time of the day because you listen to the song and left a comment and u may even buy the album just to past judgement. just cant please you people.

that song is totally great and he looks so hot, I LOVE YOU CHRIS(L)
you are the best, and fans will always support you, remember that!!

and people, remember than when we make mistakes(that is SUPER NORMAL) we need support so don’t judge chris, support him:)

GET OVER IT @ 11/07/2009 at 9:06 am

Isn’t strange that just as Chris is releasing his single Rihanna gives a 20/20 interview. Rihanna wants us to do exactly what is going on here diss Chris and not buy his new music. If you got beat by your man would Rihanna care. That was their personal ****.

I am not gonna let Rihanna’s personal squabble with her ex-boyfriend prevent me from enjoying good music. It is in the past. Furthermore, the boy is no psychopath to just up and beat on her for no reason. I think at some point we need to hear Chris side of the story. I am not saying he was right to do that but I just feel it is so pathetic when women want to brand him for a person that dont even know if you exist.

TEAM CHRIS. GO CHRIS GO. LOVE TRANSFORM YOU!!!!

CRYSTALMACK @ 11/13/2009 at 10:43 am

I LOVE IT. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES AND I KNOW YOU SHE HIT YOU BUT NOBODY IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THAT.

i love this song……i still got love for u chris…..keep your head…

yo chris we are imperfect humans we do mistakes

I love it! I will definitely support this album!

afanforever @ 12/21/2009 at 4:21 pm

i still love your music and you! dont let everyone get you down with all the negative comments. you did wrong, but everyone makes mistakes and everyone has consequences.

afanforever @ 12/21/2009 at 4:28 pm

its funny how people are so wrapped up in someone else’s life. Chris did wrong, but now he’s paying for it. GET OVER IT. Rihanna is strong, and her career is better then ever. If Rihanna can forgive & forget him, how come know one else can ? I will admit i was suprised to hear about what he did, and then to see Rihanna’s face. And im not trying to make up excuses for that behavior But he’s only human, and everyone makes mistakes. Chris, i love your music, and i’ll always be a fan.