Rihanna: Through The Looking Glass

Rihanna: Through The Looking Glass

Rihanna and her BFF Melissa visit the island of Murano in Italy on Sunday (September 27).

Murano lies about a mile north of Venice and is famous for its glass making, particularly lampworking.

Afterwards, the twosome were seen taking a boat ride along the Grand Canal. They were last spotted taking in the sights in Berlin, Germany.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Rihanna’s crazy cut-out boots — HOT or NOT?

rihanna murano italy 01
rihanna murano italy 02
rihanna murano italy 03
rihanna murano italy 04
rihanna murano italy 05

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Never mind the boots — the whole outfit is messed up.

She’s worn those before.

just asking @ 09/29/2009 at 2:14 am

Is that a bra or did she just come from swimming?

barf! barf! Rihanna looks like a man.

Already seen on Lindsay Lohan.

street walker chic.

blackberry @ 09/29/2009 at 2:20 am

What is it? Crack ho of the month contest? Why do these young celebs dressing like ******?

I’m convinced that Rihanna is not a woman. She’s a dude! She looks like a stripper and not a high class one at it. Cheap looking as always.

@blackberry: because if they wore normal clothing they wouldn’t get the same attention. I have nothing else to say, she’s the one who is going to let this over exposure ruin her career..

She has nice skin, pretty eyes but a thick neck.
The short hair doesn’t flatter her as much. A bob would be cute.

The boots are the least of her problems.

What did Rihanna do to her hair? Is that a wig?

GiglioSwan @ 09/29/2009 at 2:51 am

WOAW! Rihanna is in Venice! I live 40km far away from it :) Really nice to see her visiting the city!

It’s like Prince and RuPaul had a baby.

dianad1968 @ 09/29/2009 at 2:55 am

I am not trying to be crass here, but was she this visible before Chris beat her up? Does she think that because she got the public’s sympathy, that means we have to be bombarded by her EVERY SINGLE DAY? She is now another Lindsay Lohan. Congratulatons.

And I hated the song Umbrella. There I said it. LOL

The paps even found her in Venice. Her publicist is earning her paycheck.

Most of her songs sound like Umbrella and this chick swagger jacks everyone’s style. Michael Jackson, Prince, Adam Lambert and now Lindsay Lohan.

not anonymous @ 09/29/2009 at 3:02 am

hi, anybody reading this
pick a number 1-28
and comment me back pls

@dianad1968: No, she was less visible then and she was actually touring and promoting something besides herself. I wonder where all these photos go. I think this is the only blog that covers her so extensively.

Her boots are cute but they don’t go with her outfit.
She looks a mess.

dianad1968 @ 09/29/2009 at 3:10 am

@Dr. Who:

#21,

I think this is a classic case of believing your own press too much. BTW, is she channeling Dionne Warwick?

I used to wank to her poon until I realized she was a guy!

***** IS ONLY HAPPY WHEN SHE’S HALF-NAKED.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All