Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman: A Steady Rain Premiere

Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman: A Steady Rain Premiere

Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman attend a press conference for the Broadway premiere of A Steady Rain at The Harvard Club on Tuesday (September 29) in New York City.

A Steady Rain is a new play that tells the story of two Chicago cops who are lifelong friends and whose differing accounts of a few harrowing days change their lives forever. The play runs for 1 hour and 30 minutes, with no intermission. Click here for information about getting tickets.

FYI: Hugh wore a charcoal grey 3-piece custom-made Ferragamo suit. Daniel is wearing Burberry.

30+ pictures inside of Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman on opening night of A Steady Rain

daniel craig hugh jackman steady rain premiere 01
daniel craig hugh jackman steady rain premiere 33

Photos: Jemal Countess/Getty, Joseph Marzullo/L.Gallo/WENN
Posted to: Daniel Craig, Deborra Lee Furness, Hugh Jackman, Satsuki Mitchell

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 728 » Show All
re: 70 and 75 @ 10/01/2009 at 12:15 am

So, essentially you’re saying he made his wife sign a confidentiality contract?

======================================================

A: No evidence they are married.
=====================================================

#73 – No thank you. I’d like to defend Satsuki since she isn’t here to defend herself. Daniel Criag would most likely dislike you all if he heard what you were saying against the woman who most obviously the love of his life

=========================================================

A: You need to really stop being so naive as to think that Daniel gives a rat’s ass what people think. If you were famous and read these threads and be furious, i would tell you what i would tell Daniel: ignore us then. You have the choice to not come on here and we have Freedom of Speech.
Evidently by his contradictory actions and allowing his “wife’ to “tease” the fans, that should show you what type of a man he is.
What is really ironic, is that you are on a board that is supposedly “negative” so why not take the high road and leave instead of preaching and flaming the fire?

You sound very much like past people we have had problems with and mention the same stuff as they.
So maybe unlike other posters, I will not fall for your stirring.
Maybe D2D is more your place?

ill tell you what daniel would say,
‘ grow the hell up and stop wasting your time defending me as i could not care less what anyone thinks about my private life, right or wrong”. he would also say “f*ck off” at the same time to you and for you to worry about your damn life.

#76 and #77 – As if I don’t have the right to freedom of speech? Just you perhaps? I think perhaps the celebrities have increased security because the likes of you. Lovely language LOL. You seem like a lovely person. Frustrated much?

Oh, and I won’t be joining any Daniel Craig chat groups. I had a fun evening with this here. Unlike you, forum regular no doubt, spewing fun and love on threads galore, I have things to do. My boyfriend is on business abroad and I decided to kill an evening on Just Jared for some light hearted fun. I’m going to go sing songs and pet puppies and maybe even run through a few fields of flowers now.

Good luck with hating Satsuki – you in particular LOL. I know that in your dreams you really, really, really (emphasis on OH MY GOD I WANT IT BAD) want him to dump her so you and he can live together happily ever after. May all your dreams and fantasies come true.

Oh, and you may want to put a lid on that road rage. You never know when you’re going to flip your car and end up in a ditch.

@Mary:

I don’t think anyone really gets it. She wouldn’t be there if he didn’t want her there. It’s simple.

kayne west @ 10/01/2009 at 2:25 am

I KNEW IT! AS SOON AS JJ PUT NEW PICS OF SATSUKI AND DANIEL THE SATS HATERS WOULD COME OUT WITH THEIR COMMENTS! I KNOW SOME PEOPLE GET ALL DEFENSIVE……..BUT I SAY BRING IT ON……..IT JUST ADDS TO THE HUMOUR…….makes interesting reading if you know what I mean how desperate some people really get………..keep the comments coming I say……..

Craig’s date is superplain. BLECK

and so are you…

She is happy and smiling in these photos and so is Daniel. They look happy to me.

I don’t like satsukis dress, asian style or what.?.. we are in ny society and sats make up looks not very professional next to deborrah-very pale and her hair looks cheap straightened like i’m doing it with my “smoothing iron”, deborrah and hugh don’t need to act they fit each other very well, dan and sats are not looking like a normal couple dan looks stressed as always,
sats looks pissed because she knows she is a nobody between this famous people who made something of their lives what is sats doing? everybody wants to have their own business in live but she is making nothing?!

Agree with leo, the ugly gf looks pissed off all the time because she knows she is only known for f**king DC and nothing more. She has been the “gf” for years now and Daniel has not acknowledged anything else. The gf is surrounded by people who have progressed in their personal and professional lives and she has not. The gonk will always be known as a Hollywood hanger-on and nothing more.
BTW, I also think she looks uncomfortable because Daniel and her are not the center of attention-Hugh is much more the known and loved star.

Guinness-eye windows @ 10/01/2009 at 9:14 am

to the soul. Seriously, his eyes are flaming here. To get lost in them… I can dream, can’t I? (are all the “crazies” gone? where are my peeps?)

dan's the man @ 10/01/2009 at 9:23 am

Great captions! He has the most gorgeous eyes. Another vid to chk out on youtube – jusy type in opening night for a steady rain – its the one uploaded by corellianjedi2.
Actually if you type in a steady rain – all sorts of interesting little snippets pop up.

dan's the man @ 10/01/2009 at 9:53 am

@Guinness-aaawwww!:
There’s another on called – opening night of a steady rain with daniel craig and hugh jackman . Its very good. Uploaded by the same person.

Guinness-i lov dis @ 10/01/2009 at 10:04 am

he’s got soul
he’s got class
he’s got style
loook at dat @ss!

dan's the man @ 10/01/2009 at 10:14 am

@Guinness-i lov dis:
He has the best ass! lol.
Have you found the opening night vid yet? You will really like it. Dan is signing – looking relaxed and enjoying himself. Hugh is his usual charming self.

Guinness-thx DTM!! @ 10/01/2009 at 10:20 am

“um, what SUV is Guinness in? OH, not this one….Hugh? You’re over here!!”

And the grey-haired hottie (he looks different here.) Ohhh man! DIH, you are missing lots. but you are there!! and Mennnnndaauuull? you are busy, no? did you get through all the posts yet? you were up late last night!!!! you dawg you!!

dan's the man @ 10/01/2009 at 10:28 am

@Guinness-thx DTM!!:
Glad you found it. Did you hear one of the crowd telling him that she wanted to go home with him. He seems to be getting more relaxed and enjoying being in the spotlight more as time goes on.

Well said.

I think the glow we saw from the NY Defiance premiere has faded into a “crap, we got married and we are regretting it now” half baked forced smiles.
Daniel looks unhappy in his aura.
She is only known for sleeping with him and her career has fizzled.
I’m sure that is causing problems and she is jealous of his success and pissed off she put her own on hold and maybe the subject of children has become an issue.
Heike is expecting again, Fiona had another baby.
Maybe Daniel doesn’t want kids right now and she does.
Their interaction together is really strained.
Yes they smiled once in awhile but Satsuki’s face tells a story all the time of the state of their relationship.
Daniel’s face is indicative of what his soul is at the moment and it doesn’t seem to be in a a very peaceful place.

Am I the only one to think it is weird that Hugh’s wife’s hand is on Satsuki’s waist, not her husband’s?

I think the whole lot of them are weird.
Weird dynamics, weird facial expressions, the list goes on.

mary we know who you are. give it up psycho.

Lainey gossip @ 10/01/2009 at 1:06 pm

I see Lainey doesn’t even mention Daniel and the play. Just a link to Celebitchy about it.

Love to know why she doesn’t go near them now.
Knows that they are diva’s? Was Lainey asked not to mention them again? Caused problems with mentioning marriage? Knows it’s all a game? Fed up with it all like the majority of his fans are?

Anyone know?