Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman: A Steady Rain Premiere

Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman: A Steady Rain Premiere

Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman attend a press conference for the Broadway premiere of A Steady Rain at The Harvard Club on Tuesday (September 29) in New York City.

A Steady Rain is a new play that tells the story of two Chicago cops who are lifelong friends and whose differing accounts of a few harrowing days change their lives forever. The play runs for 1 hour and 30 minutes, with no intermission. Click here for information about getting tickets.

FYI: Hugh wore a charcoal grey 3-piece custom-made Ferragamo suit. Daniel is wearing Burberry.

30+ pictures inside of Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman on opening night of A Steady Rain

daniel craig hugh jackman steady rain premiere 01
daniel craig hugh jackman steady rain premiere 31
daniel craig hugh jackman steady rain premiere 32
daniel craig hugh jackman steady rain premiere 33

Photos: Jemal Countess/Getty, Joseph Marzullo/L.Gallo/WENN
Posted to: Daniel Craig, Deborra Lee Furness, Hugh Jackman, Satsuki Mitchell

• CeeLo Green's show The Good Life has been cancelled- US Weekly
  • Manny Pacquiao bashes Floyd Mayweather for not getting a formal education - TMZ
  • Watch Quintavious Johnson cover Etta James on America's Got Talent - Gossip Cop
  • Faking It gets two new cast members- Just Jared Jr
  • Vince Vaughn will star in The Politician- Entertainment Weekly
  • Courtney Stodden is not following Marilyn Monroe's footsteps- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Dax Shepard will be teaming up with Warner Brothers for his new film CHiPS- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Ana Braga shows off her curves in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 928 » Show All

Is Hugh one of the men? He should be.

And I thought that Deborra was just lovely the way she stopped and waved at the fans who called her name.
=======================================================

Heaven forbid Deborra is advising Satsuki to do the same thing.
Last thing we need is that.

I don´t know what has she done but from the photos,
=======================================================

Then maybe you should read back many many Daniel threads and ask many many DC fans that question before posting on here that Satsuki is completely angelic.

Do your research before accusatory postings.

@re: 125: Your postings are accusatory. I didn ´t write she is angelic but that she seems fine on the pictures. Why instead of arguing you just don´t answer the question? When you write “ask DC fans” that´s exactly what I did.
There are 5 pages of comments, most of them totally unrelated to the topic of the article or the play.

Daniel and hugh fan @ 10/01/2009 at 6:46 pm

#126
I thought Deb was lovely too. she’s a pretty woman, as is Satsuki. I bet all four of them become life long friends after this experience. I think Deb and Hugh have been around this lifestyle much longer than Daniel and Satsuki so maybe they will teach them how to deal with fame a little bit better. Being on broadway, with a cast of two, has to be an insanely bonding experience for the actors and their wives.

Love me some Hugh @ 10/01/2009 at 6:52 pm

@132 I agree. I be they do all become friends after this experience. I wonder if they will all go on holiday together sometime soon? Maybe back to St. Barts. Is that where Daniel and Satsuki get married? I dont remember seeing wedding photos but I’m out of the loop. They look well suited for eachother. They have that newly wed I’m in love look that us old married types don’t have anymore!!~!

lol, here come the ******** who like satsuki

i see d2d are on!!!

as for your post Ezri (mary), we know you’re the psycho, so try fan the flames but we are not falling for it.
maybe you should meet satsuki like i have to know the truth.

Daniel and hugh fan @ 10/01/2009 at 6:57 pm

Re: Love me some Hugh -
They do have that freshly married so in love look. Wouldn’t you die to have that waist? She’s so tiny. That’s why he loves her because she’s soo teeny and gorgeous. I don’t know where they got married. Maybe St. Barts where they went on honeymoon a few months ago I think. I saw the fotos on JustJared. I don’t remember seeing fotos of the actual wedding.

Why instead of arguing you just don´t answer the question?

========================================================

I’m not arguing, I’m stating a fact based on many professional people who have met her, me being at several premieres witnessing what she and Daniel did to my friends (who were not in the crowd), my friends who knew him for over 10 years and what they have seen change in him and how they have witnessed repetitive times how Satsuki handles his fans and her demeanor to the whole situation.

Clear enough for you?

Good.

deborrah and gonl @ 10/01/2009 at 7:01 pm

lifelong friends? i pity deborrah then.
but there gain, the Gonk does use people to get ahead so most likely she is using deborrah as well.

if you call yourself fans of deb, then i would be worried not happy

to psycho b*tch 135 @ 10/01/2009 at 7:02 pm

lol, you are so obvious. get back to d2d and to your altar psycho wannabe b*tch

posting against yourself to make it seem like people love satsuki?

yeah we know your games.

JJ knows.

I’ve met Satsuki and she was a very rude obnoxious person.
She talked down to my colleagues and was very demanding. No I don’t care what you think but people really need to look beyond the public image.

Love me some Hugh @ 10/01/2009 at 7:04 pm

Too sad that I don’t have a waist like that anymore either. Nor does hubby look like Hugh Jackman –yum or Daniel Craig but I love him. I’d love to see Satsuki in her wedding gown. She probably picked a classic dress and looked gorgeous in her wedding gown. She’s like his Vesper. Swoon. Daniel and Hugh like their women like Sting loves Trudie. Just a wonderful fit . I’m happy for all of them.

LOL, keep posting sweetheart to try to piss people off.

We are onto you and will not be drawn.

To the board:

Ignore them.

Daniel and hugh fan @ 10/01/2009 at 7:08 pm

There are some crazy types on here. Some really disgruntled people.

Guinness-mendoll @ 10/01/2009 at 7:10 pm

ooo-thx for the AP pics Mendel–a new one of Dan escorting Sats in front of the cameras. surry about your name–just doodling here, i have to work nights this week-crappy-but i am almost done (Corona time friday!!) so this has been a long and arduous weeeeek, and I am not too occupied and not too much listed here….go to news…it is all so unhappy-the “REAL” news-sometimes i skip it all together. maybe i make a caption for you mendel. yes. i will. DIH went to see the play today!! jealous! when is DC gurl going? these celeb get togethers seems like just a party for everyone in THE “club”. You gotta play the game…I couldn’t!! I would be making nice to their face, then gossip in the corner with my peeps (gawd I loathe that word! its fun, though) making fun of Hugh’s Conan O’Brien hair, D-J making friends with SM–WHEN DID THAT happen?, and of course, commenting on the King of the party’s @ss and how the suit fits him and how i would ravish him if we were to meet in the hall or parking lot or at the bar……….. aaaaahhhhh….. miles to go “fore I sleep.

Love me some hugh @ 10/01/2009 at 7:12 pm

I don’t know why these ppl think anyone would want to piss them off? I wonder why they don’t start their own conversations. It’s so confusing. Looking forward to new Hugh photos.

Daniel and hugh fan @ 10/01/2009 at 7:15 pm

All crazies except for a few nice ones.

Been reading this thread this afternoon and I see the same patterns, same ever decreasing circles, but honestly, arguing about a wedding is moot ~ the press have looked more than people think ~ nothing.
I wouldn’t waste your time on this subject anymore, we aren’t, better things to do. Ring = marriage? Not in this day and age.
What I can say is that I’m leaning more towards it as a non-event due as this point ~ so you can keep going around in circles guessing and accept the logicality of it, no paper trail = no wedding.

As for it being buried, I can say that cannot be possible due to legal issues.
Whatever will the press do now? ~ Take it with a pinch of salt that’s what.
As for the SAS, it the UK equivalent of the SWAT team I think. Good at rescuing people from dramatic hostage situations, something that more than a few fans I have talked feel like they’re in at the moment with these two and their games.
Games? You bet your life and take that from a jaded newshound.

great update @ 10/01/2009 at 7:30 pm

great update. you’re right. No paper trail equals no wedding. They’d have to register somewhere.

question for update @ 10/01/2009 at 7:34 pm

@update
Is it possible that he is gay and she is a business cover?

maybe sat is his beard, he has been seen with a number of gay men, and at a gay night club

@lol:
Um..what?! Are you out of your mind? I just asked the question because I know literally nothing about Daniel´s personal life so I just asked who is the woman and why are you so angry with her. She is some kind of a jealous woman? I get it, and very unpleasent. I can´t judge since I never met her but I get it.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 928 » Show All