Ed Westwick: 'Arena Homme Plus' Cover Boy

Ed Westwick: 'Arena Homme Plus' Cover Boy

Shirtless Gossip Girl hunk Ed Westwick takes the Winter/Spring 2009/2010 cover of Arena Homme Plus.

XOXO!!!

The 22-year-old British actor has a guest spot on Californication airing this Sunday, October 4 on Showtime. In the episode “The Land of Rape and Honey,” Ed stars as student Balt, one of Hank Moody’s (David Duchovny) students with a fascination for vampire literature.

This past week’s premiere of Californication was up 57% from last season’s premiere, raking in 821,000 viewers.

Don’t like it, to be honest!

Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

russian girl @ 09/30/2009 at 2:02 pm

So Damn Hot.
Ed is really HANDSOME.
And thanks God he is not typical sweet guy.

Love Ed & love this cover! xoxo to you too, Arena Homme!

he looks sooo gay

his head looks like it’s been cropped on to that body! Yuck

He’s one of those guys that is sooooooo ood looking, that it REALLY bothers me and makes him seem uglier than he really is..

and the new feather tattoo is what did it…

This guy is FUGLY!!!!!!!

sorry to be judging, be he is so gay.

gay or not, he’s hotttt

Could you get any gayer———hahaha.

Is it me or doesnt it look like hes sucking in his stomach

shaaaaaaaaaaaaveee plz

Wow, is he really considered a hunk? I don’t find him the least bit good looking..

gay, gay, Clooney gay

hating on, but u gotta admit @ 09/30/2009 at 3:25 pm

His face is poetic. But, the pose is, awkward? There’s something about it that’s off…maybe his head really is too large for his frame? @someone I agree, it looks like he is sucking everything in. It just looks odd.

He looks so gay! Not a good picture at all, plus I don’t get the attraction. He’s wierd looking.

gorgeous!he’s like a new marlon brando!

Gosh, he looks so gay. He’s just ugly, seriously.

SEXY!! I love him!! He seriously needs to do more roles!

the pic is weird…

and they guy is an actor, not a model

@g.b: ?? he looks nothing like brando

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/30/2009 at 4:25 pm

..chuck bass needs his own show.

hoganbcmj @ 09/30/2009 at 4:30 pm

This guys is fat. Why do we keep pretending he’s hot? He’s got like a 38 inch waist and absolutely NO muscle definition. Also, the way he pouts and poses when his picture taken is lame. Sorry, NOT HOT, not even a little. Fat, fat, fat, fat … oh, and pudgy!

Definitely HOT!

HOT HOT HOT!
he is the most sexiest man on tv! I love him !

WOW Eddie!!! Thank you Arena for the shirtless photo!

Gorgeous, hot and sexy Ed! I need this mag asap…

He’s sucking in his gut, HAHAHAHA

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l:

More like off the show. All he does is whispers

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/30/2009 at 5:11 pm

@T: i bet you get horny and cream yourself everytime he’s on screen. hahahahaha.. chuck’s so cool! i’m gonna name my first born after him, even if it’s a girl. hahahaha

OMG! I’ve been waiting for an Ed cover for so long! Thanks HOMME+!

cbforever! @ 09/30/2009 at 5:14 pm

OMG!!!
take me ed!

the_boyfriend @ 09/30/2009 at 6:55 pm

I love it! is there a shoot inside? i want to see more.

EWWWW
His stance looks so unnatural

He’s not gay he’s just Europian.
Got great face. But body? No.

dude, so ugly – I dont know how anyone finds this douche appealing, he’s always pulling the most ugly faces and he’s just NOT attractive.

I think this is kinda gay~~~~

please,don’t be ridiculous!just because he’s kissing some guy on the show doesn’t mean he’s gay!he’s very hot,good acting skills and a very sexy voice and he is more of a man than some others who don’t deserve such a name!

The angle makes it a bit strange i think… He can do better.

dont mean 2 be rude but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

OMG He’s sooo hot!!!! I love Ed!

He is ugly. Ewwwwww.

@Jillian:

sorry, I am european and this is an insult. Guys here are way better. He is gross

eww…that’s i what i thought when i saw this.

he needs braces and it’s time to start working out.

@someone: TOTALLY ! I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

His face is like “Hi, I’m trying to be sexy”. Ugh,

ok! I don’t feel so bad now b/c other people see how gay he looks too.

OMG!!!!! So freakin’ HOTTTT!!!!!!!! Luv himmmm….<3

could not be any more GAY @ 10/10/2009 at 9:37 pm

PLEASE cover it up….blehhh. I always had this feeling even while watching GG that his gay and this just confirms it. *** ande the mishaped huge face, odd pose, and hairiness dont help either. *vomit* i hope this guy just disappears and he doesnt get that famous.

& g.b he wishes he were marlon brando YUCK brando was good looking but he was bi….

ed is gay @ 10/10/2009 at 9:49 pm

enough said, excuse me while i go vomit.

ed is gay but i like chuck w blair. i knew he was gay before i even saw pics or heard the rumors. GAYDAR :O