Jessica Alba is a Little Focker

Jessica Alba is a Little Focker

Jessica Alba and her baby girl Honor Marie, 15 months, grab some breakfast goodies at Urth Cafe on Wednesday morning (September 30) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 28-year-old Fantastic actress is joining the Ben Stiller-Robert DeNiro comedy Little Fockers. According to THR, Jess will play the role of an attractive pharmaceutical rep whose looks wreak havoc on male characters in the story.

FYI: Honor is wearing a top from 77kids by American Eagle.

10+ pictures inside of Little Focker‘s Jessica Alba

jessica alba little focker 01
jessica alba little focker 02
jessica alba little focker 03
jessica alba little focker 04
jessica alba little focker 05
jessica alba little focker 06
jessica alba little focker 07
jessica alba little focker 08
jessica alba little focker 09
jessica alba little focker 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

This little girl is growing on me. She’s freakin cute!

she is not a hot rehead, but this girl is starting too look cute:)

honor is cute

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/30/2009 at 5:09 pm

little brat has the same sour puss face as her mother.

Honor is so proud to be walking on her own! What an adorable baby!

Honor is cute, but Jessica hair color is wrong

Aw! Such a cutie walking around on her own! Such a fun age! I don’t like Jessica’s hair much in the red color, but I think she did that to get it back to brown to fill in the color.

the hair color is awesome

Pining for Chris @ 09/30/2009 at 5:51 pm

Honour is getting cuter by the day, I love her oufit aswell.
I will never warm up to Alba though, for various reasons…

at least she let’s her kid W-A-L-K

Ahhh… Honor is about the same age as Angie and Brad’s forgotten twins.

I love Jessica. She is so pretty, and socially active. Honor is adorable.

Sorry, that kid looks too much like her dad. Poor girl. I hope she doesn’t development Rumer Willis syndrome..

That red isn’t great but it’s 100x better than her fake blonde hair she was rocking for ages. She should go back to darker hair!

i personally dont mind her hair, only reason i dislike it is cuz it looks like ashlee’s color, but at least it’s better than the blond
and congrats on her getting a job, she was on a drought for several months

Beauty Goddess @ 09/30/2009 at 7:36 pm

The red is better than the fake blond hair she insisted on having for agesbut the very BEST would be to go back to dark hair. She’s so gorgeous with it. I don’t like her style. I used to think she was one of the best-dressed celebrities before she gave birth but she totally lost her sense of style. How sad. OMG Honor is growing on me too! Those pics of her walking on her own are the most adorable ever! Soooooooo freakin’ cute!!!!!!!!XD Look at her little outfit and chubby legs awwww!

Beauty Goddess @ 09/30/2009 at 7:39 pm

Jessica is smiling on the main pic looking at Honor walking on her own lol. I guess she must be proud. LMFAO @ #13!!!!!!!!! “Angie and Brad FORGOTTEN twins” HAHAHA your comment almost made me choke. Ha!

When babies began to walk they look so proud it is such a milestone for them. Honor is so cute and I love that her hair is always in a bow or headband, it’s cute.

*** JAMIE *** @ 09/30/2009 at 7:48 pm

love jessica alba pictures. Her daughter is growing up so fast.

Beauty Goddess @ 09/30/2009 at 7:55 pm

At first, I thought it was written “Jessica Alba is a little F.U.C.K.E.R ! O_O

WOW again, another stretch of a role: “attractive pharmaceutical rep whose looks wreak havoc” – someone alert the academy, cuz if she pulls this off it will be meryl streep-ish!!!

She needs to try for some better material – perhaps do a Charlize Theron and try and downplay her looks.

Frankly the last Fockers movie wasn’t that good and Ben Stiller isn’t as funny as he use to be. She really doesn’t need this role. She should stick to her spokeswoman job & charity events.

she shall remain nameless @ 09/30/2009 at 9:58 pm

She’s trying to steal Ashlee Simpson’s hair.

Jessica and Honor both are too cute for words. Love them to pieces!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All